"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Immune system > experimental drugs...

After people recover from infection with a virus, the immune system retains a memory of it. Immune cells and proteins that circulate in the body can recognize and kill the pathogen if it’s encountered again, protecting against disease and reducing illness severity.

This long-term immune protection involves several components. Antibodies—proteins that circulate in the blood—recognize foreign substances like viruses and neutralize them. Different types of T cells help recognize and kill pathogens. B cells make new antibodies when the body needs them.

All of these immune-system components have been found in people who recover from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. But the details of this immune response and how long it lasts after infection have been

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brazil's vaccine-skeptic Bolsonaro got the shot, document indicates

A health ministry record indicates that former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, a vocal skeptic of COVID-19 vaccines who vowed to never get the jab, may have received one in 2021, the country's comptroller general's office said on Friday.

:lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the WISE anti experimental drugs being forced on people aka ANTI VAXXXERs.

were demonized, and ridiculed and many lost their platforms spreading so called misinformation..

Fucking NBC is trying to save face real early in the game they KNOW what the future holds for them..

but they still cant admit WE THE SO CALLED ANTIVAXXXERS/conspiracy "theorist"

WERE RIGHT AGAIN!!! so many people ran and got the experimental drug based on mass media mindfuckery!!!

8jk2xbj7j4ja1.jpg

they running game on you vaxxers..

Yall not feeling fatigued and "covid" symptoms because of some fake shit called covid..

they spraying us like roaches under the guise of geoengineering for climate change...

and fuckin DUH where do you think all them aerosols they are spraying in the air ends up..

It aint OUTER SPACE...but yall keep listing to this bought and paid for media shit show..

all they do is fuckin lie and act like they never said it!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What people still don t understand is that the medical community still doesn t know the long term ramifications of COVID-19.

You still need to avoid catching this virus.

Id be more concerned about the mid to long term effects of an experimental drug,

You think is a vaccine..

Im not even gonna talk about mrna turning into dna in your liver..

You aint hear that from me!!!

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Id be more concerned about the mid to long term effects of an experimental drug,

You think is a vaccine..

You think is a vaccine..

Meh i dont see it causing issues with your native DNA

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh i dont see it causing issues with your native DNA

there is a billion dollar cover up, so you really have to dig for information..

A Swedish study, a country that cares about its inhabitants... will tell the truth to protect

its people...

unlike here where depopulation is a priority... you want receipts.. bruh you KNOW I got receipts..

Ise MRFREDDYGOODBUD GATDAMMIT!!! and I want you muthafuckas to live LONG HAPPY LIVES BRUH...

"In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 h after BNT162b2 exposure. A possible mechanism for reverse transcription is through endogenous reverse transcriptase LINE-1, and the nucleus protein distribution of LINE-1 is elevated by BNT162b2."

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Hell yeah, and the answer is obvious.

Agreed. I keep saying to friends & family I'm always surprised when I see employees at busy locations / stores not masking up when dealing with the general public and all of their overall fuckery.

I'll stop by a big grocery store and see the majority of the staff unmasked and think ... "Hmm - I'm here briefly and being cautious. They're around hundreds, if not thousands, of customers (read: strangers) daily ... if I were them I'd be a little more careful."

Even more so for teachers being around students. Little kids are known to be germ factories and teachers often say their immune systems are forever being challenged. With all the bullshit in recent years ... I'd be even more careful around students with questionable hygiene.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Agreed. I keep saying to friends & family I'm always surprised when I see employees at busy locations / stores not masking up when dealing with the general public and all of their overall fuckery.

I'll stop by a big grocery store and see the majority of the staff unmasked and think ... "Hmm - I'm here briefly and being cautious. They're around hundreds, if not thousands, of customers (read: strangers) daily ... if I were them I'd be a little more careful."

Even more so for teachers being around students. Little kids are known to be germ factories and teachers often say their immune systems are forever being challenged. With all the bullshit in recent years ... I'd be even more careful around students with questionable hygiene.

No doubt, like I've said before I work in an office setting with cubicles so I'm exposed to everyone and therefore stay masked up.

In public it's not even a question, I'm masking up automatically.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
No doubt, like I've said before I work in an office setting with cubicles so I'm exposed to everyone and therefore stay masked up.

In public it's not even a question, I'm masking up automatically.

Agreed - better safe than sorry. Plus, it's good for peace of mind. Knowing yourself that you made the effort to create a barrier.

I've got a coworker who was forever pulling at her mask in recent years. Coworkers told her to cut that shit out. Thankfully we have plenty of independence at work and don't have to work closely with coworkers, and even then people were side-eyeing her like WTF. She couldn't wait for masks to become optional, meanwhile others ... we've just stayed careful and done the right thing. Just seems careless on her part, as she doesn't have any immediate family (parents have passed, and she doesn't have kids) but she still sees her aunts and uncles regularly (they're careful) and they're 80+.

All that said ... I laugh to myself when I catch a side eye from someone when I've got a mask on. Fuck them. I seriously want someone to say something ... if there were NO cameras around ... I'd be glad to knock them out. All I would do though is say something rude in return like "Mind your fucking business. I don't know you."

I see these seniors walking around like they're invincible (especially during peak COVID) and think ... "you're just asking for trouble. I'm being safe as a COURTESY to your dumb ass"

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Agreed - better safe than sorry. Plus, it's good for peace of mind. Knowing yourself that you made the effort to create a barrier.

I've got a coworker who was forever pulling at her mask in recent years. Coworkers told her to cut that shit out. Thankfully we have plenty of independence at work and don't have to work closely with coworkers, and even then people were side-eyeing her like WTF. She couldn't wait for masks to become optional, meanwhile others ... we've just stayed careful and done the right thing. Just seems careless on her part, as she doesn't have any immediate family (parents have passed, and she doesn't have kids) but she still sees her aunts and uncles regularly (they're careful) and they're 80+.

All that said ... I laugh to myself when I catch a side eye from someone when I've got a mask on. Fuck them. I seriously want someone to say something ... if there were NO cameras around ... I'd be glad to knock them out. All I would do though is say something rude in return like "Mind your fucking business. I don't know you."

I see these seniors walking around like they're invincible (especially during peak COVID) and think ... "you're just asking for trouble. I'm being safe as a COURTESY to your dumb ass"

No doubt.

I've pretty much been the only one wearing my mask for over a year now but could care less.

I know that when we were tracking this multiple people were COVID positive walking around like shit was sweet and nobody else knew. The only reason I was aware because my department was responsible for monitoring positive employees.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
No doubt.

I've pretty much been the only one wearing my mask for over a year now but could care less.

I know that when we were tracking this multiple people were COVID positive walking around like shit was sweet and nobody else knew. The only reason I was aware because my department was responsible for monitoring positive employees.

Indeed - walking around carefree all asymptomatic.

That's the thing.

I look back at some of the oncall jobs I had in the field in the 2000s ... places I would fill in at occasionally or for temp' PT work. Glad to not have been in those environments in recent years. Just too many people all-around ... coworkers & clients. Too many people coming and going. That's an uneasy feeling.

Last edited: