"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

64782993-0-image-a-9_1669052239607.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Went to the VA this afternoon and got my Covid booster.

Also got my Flu shot.

It’s been about a hour and a half, no side effects.

After the shots, I asked the nurse about coming back in 6 months for the next shot.

She informed me the CDC/ FDA/ Government as of today has no plans or recommendations on any Covid booster shot in 2023.

So as of now, the current one is the last one.

She did state that might change depending on how things progress thru this Winter.

So for now…we will wait and see….

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
People please be very careful out there. My uncle went on a cruise with his wife just a few days ago and both of them came back with Covid. They are vaccinated but still this virus is flaring back up again in a huge way. And yes, I curse my uncle out for going on a cruise right now. He should have known better especially working for the DOD.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Went to the VA this afternoon and got my Covid booster.

Also got my Flu shot.

It’s been about a hour and a half, no side effects.

After the shots, I asked the nurse about coming back in 6 months for the next shot.

She informed me the CDC/ FDA/ Government as of today has no plans or recommendations on any Covid booster shot in 2023.

So as of now, the current one is the last one.

She did state that might change depending on how things progress thru this Winter.

So for now…we will wait and see….

They got the Bull.

They did it.

I took the first 2 vaccines back in Spring 2021. No issues.

Took the first booster winter 2021. No issues.

Took the 2nd booster this Spring 2022. No issues.

Took the 3rd booster yesterday afternoon. No issues like I noted earlier.

But around dinner time at 700pm. While eating I felt a little nauseous. I stopped eating and just sat on the couch chilling and drinking water.

About 8pm got myself up and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I immediately went into a Coma. Slept straight thru to 230am to get up to pee. Felt a little woozy walking too and from the bathroom.

Went back to bed and got up about a hour ago. I had the Covid booster shot into my right shoulder and Flu shot in my left shoulder. My right shoulder is sore as if somebody hauled off and punched me unexpectedly.

Nausea is gone. Still a little sleepy but feel way better than last night at dinner time.

The Conspiracy is Real!!!

HaHa!!! :cool:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
They got the Bull.

They did it.

I took the first 2 vaccines back in Spring 2021. No issues.

Took the first booster winter 2021. No issues.

Took the 2nd booster this Spring 2022. No issues.

Took the 3rd booster yesterday afternoon. No issues like I noted earlier.

But around dinner time at 700pm. While eating I felt a little nauseous. I stopped eating and just sat on the couch chilling and drinking water.

About 8pm got myself up and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I immediately went into a Coma. Slept straight thru to 230am to get up to pee. Felt a little woozy walking too and from the bathroom.

Went back to bed and got up about a hour ago. I had the Covid booster shot into my right shoulder and Flu shot in my left shoulder. My right shoulder is sore as if somebody hauled off and punched me unexpectedly.

Nausea is gone. Still a little sleepy but feel way better than last night at dinner time.

The Conspiracy is Real!!!

HaHa!!! :cool:

I had all of those symptoms minus the nausea everytime. I have gotten ny my second booster yet but I'm expecting the same results.

To be honest it's the best sleep I ever had :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

I am very surprised the US media is staying quiet about this for the most part this respiratory virus is really fucking up children, especially white children and they still keeping quiet about this. This interesting.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I am very surprised the US media is staying quiet about this for the most part this respiratory virus is really fucking up children, especially white children and they still keeping quiet about this. This interesting.
They're not, you must not watch CNN or most other news channels...... they been on it.... Sanjay Gupta was on it already in several different news segments.... repeatedly as well as DR. Tara Narulla.... I posted a thread about the concern of rising cases of RSV a month ago
(13) RSV, a common respiratory virus is spreading at unusually high levels, overwhelming children’s hospitals. Here’s what parents need to know | BGOL Community

Last edited: