"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
My brother has been in the hospital for nearly a week fighting off Covid. :smh:

He is doing better today (good news from the doctor), but it’s been nerve racking these last several days as Covid has been actively trying to take him out.

There is so much more other shit than Covid itself that adds on to the stress of dealing with this shit.

My life started turning to the positive side of things, especially getting a new job and financially stable, but I was quickly reminded that now matter how well you think your life is going, you’re not above suffering at any given moment. I know my suffering is mental, but my brother’s suffering is bother physical and mental. Knowing that humbles me.

Stay vigilant out there folks.

Sorry to hear about your brother but don't let this lessen the positivity of what you've accomplished.

Me too. At least 2 weeks ago. No issues. No questions regarding qualifications At CVS. Was in & out. Pfizer.

I'm not due for a couple of weeks but I'm going to start attempting to schedule an appointment with Walgreens now.

Update on my brother. He is out the hospital now. He still got an oxygen tank, but that’s only if his oxygen levels drop.

However, his wife came back with a positive test today, but her symptoms don’t seem severe. They have 5 kids as well.

Great news but sorry to hear about your sister in law, hopefully the kids will catch a break.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit. You just say 'best wishes' or hit him with the right support emoji and keep it moving. No need to ask about vaccination status, whether he was masked or unmasked, was social distancing, or even if he overweight. Just inappropriate. Dude's brother going through it and so is he.

Well, as we said last year, this our new life. We can either accept it and adjust, or keep acting like the shit new every fucking time.

I thought shit just gets worse each time because of immune response. Younger people with healthier immune systems really get the business. My kids didn't like me being honest with them about it, but when they felt like absolute shit, it wasn't a shock to them. That was the second shot, we ain't on boosters yet.
asking if he was vaccinated is important. You want to see how the vaccine is holding up

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
CALIFORNIA HITS THE OMICRON LOTTERY

U.S. confirms nation’s first case of omicron Covid variant in California

KEY POINTS
  • The United States has confirmed its first case of the new, heavily mutated coronavirus variant called omicron in Northern California.
  • The variant, initially known as B.1.1.529, was first detected in South Africa, the World Health Organization said.
  • Scientists will need a few weeks to determine how vaccines and treatments perform against the new variant.

U.S. health officials have confirmed the country’s first case of the new, heavily mutated coronavirus variant called omicron in California, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday.

White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said the individual, who was fully vaccinated, had just returned from traveling in South Africa to the San Francisco area on Nov. 22 and tested positive on Nov. 29.

“The individual is self quarantining and all close contacts have been contacted and all close contacts, thus far, have tested negative,” he announced at a White House press briefing providing more details of the case. “We feel good that this patient not only had mild symptoms, but actually the symptoms appear to be improving.”

The CDC said genomic sequencing was initially conducted at the University of California, San Francisco and confirmed by the CDC as the omicron variant.

CONTINUED:
U.S. confirms nation's first case of omicron Covid variant in California (cnbc.com)

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

97840-were-completely-fucked-gif-det-nau5.gif

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

U.S. confirms nation’s first case of omicron Covid variant in California

KEY POINTS
  • The United States has confirmed its first case of the new, heavily mutated coronavirus variant called omicron in Northern California.
  • The variant, initially known as B.1.1.529, was first detected in South Africa, the World Health Organization said.
  • Scientists will need a few weeks to determine how vaccines and treatments perform against the new variant.

U.S. health officials have confirmed the country’s first case of the new, heavily mutated coronavirus variant called omicron in California, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday.

White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said the individual, who was fully vaccinated, had just returned from traveling in South Africa to the San Francisco area on Nov. 22 and tested positive on Nov. 29.

“The individual is self quarantining and all close contacts have been contacted and all close contacts, thus far, have tested negative,” he announced at a White House press briefing providing more details of the case. “We feel good that this patient not only had mild symptoms, but actually the symptoms appear to be improving.”

The CDC said genomic sequencing was initially conducted at the University of California, San Francisco and confirmed by the CDC as the omicron variant.

CONTINUED:
U.S. confirms nation's first case of omicron Covid variant in California (cnbc.com)

Damn i had called it :smh: :mad:

Probably wont be long before Arizona (my state) gets hit next..getting my booster shot tomorrow

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
COVID tests are supposed to be covered yet some people are receiving big bills

In the New York City area for Free Testing (link provided below):

Testing Locations
To find a testing site near you, enter your address below, or text "COVID TEST" to 855-48.

Notice: