"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump gave $100M for COVID response to agency run by Kushner pal — it spent zero

Kushner friend who wanted to give Kodak $765M to make Covid drugs did not spend a single dollar from CARES Act fund

00-story-jared-kushner.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
If the world really is a computer simulation then somebody needs to erase this hard drive and start from scratch because this version is too dumb and far gone at this point :smh:
Dude I was just telling somebody there’s a hour ago this virus really loves stupid people but the innocent ones get hurt by it because of the stupid people. We are two steps away from a severe mutation at this point this virus is not going away anytime soon. I am staying low this holiday season I’m not going to any family gatherings right now.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

50744683-10224163-image-a-2_1637415805074.jpg
Yep and that shit is beginning to spread everywhere I told you guys it a month ago what was going on around Russia. People we have to look at a little bit of international news to really know what’s going on in the world before that shit comes back and bite us in the ass.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Right now, the only way this Covid is gonna end is when it takes out probably about a 3rd of the human population over a number of decades and just eventually work it’s way and fizzles out.

The Black Plague in Europe kicked in during the 1300s and basically lasted four/five years. But popped up later about every generation, until it finally died out in the mid 1700s.

Scientist's still to this day only have theories on why it eventually ended.

That is if did end.

It’s possible it has reared its head and mutated into the Coronavirus.

It’s gonna take some before anybody finds out for certain. If they do.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Right now, the only way this Covid is gonna end is when it takes out probably about a 3rd of the human population over a number of decades and just eventually work it’s way and fizzles out.

The Black Plague in Europe kicked in during the 1300s and basically lasted four/five years. But popped up later about every generation, until it finally died out in the mid 1700s.

That is if did end.

It’s funny this virus is really beating up the white population around the world right now Bangladesh hey zero deaths yesterday (zero) while Russia on the other hand a lot of deaths….Black people just need to play it safe and stay away from large groups of white people right now.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Agreed. We're approaching 2 years now come the 1st quarter of 2022.

The best we can do is continue to make smart & safe decisions for ourselves and immediate loved ones. Stay up-to-date and informed with a variety of news sources. Read, listen, watch.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Duh…..This is why this virus is really really getting that white people ass right now. Joe Biden did try to do some things with the vaccine mandates but The dumb ass Republicans are holding up everything with the courts so if shit gets really bad you all know who to blame. This virus is killing a lot of Republicans and I do mean a lot you could tell in Georgia and Alabama This virus hit the white community very hard.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

That is if did end.

The bubonic plague is still around but it's extremely extremely rare to get it and doctors can treat it when caught early. You're right though,it's gonna be awhile for this shit to die down since we got so many stupid ass people on this planet...

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Good luck to all and move carefully in these streets, those riots and protests show shit could pop off anytime, anywhere.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

article-10226551-50777923-592_964x541.jpg
They are going to have some fights but they have to do this.

Germany’s population has been dropping ever since the early 2000s this is going to make things move quicker i.e. like what’s going on in America.