"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is Florida's new surgeon general. The guy who didn't want to wear a mask when meeting with a state senator with cancer. They're killing him in the comments. I want him to keep this same energy when he is around Desantis' wife.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is Florida's new surgeon general. The guy who didn't want to wear a mask when meeting with a state senator with cancer. They're killing him in the comments. I want him to keep this same energy when he is around Desantis' wife.

I don't think that fear of a shot is that reasonable, either, but I get where it comes from. But it's utterly amazing to me that something as simple as putting on a mask would be considered controversial or even a deal breaker. For an average joe or a medical professional.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Your tax dollars at work.

Business as usual. See how he called his brother-in-law? This the shit most people miss. All the favors these crooks trade in that never make headlines. Imagine having a plug in D.C. World is all about who you know.

Got to get the creatures back to the office. Can't have them breaking away from company culture. I'm seeing more and more WFH people being told they need to get the vaccine so they can commute. :smh: They bringing people in for 2 days for straight bullshit.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I don’t care for Citigroup bank but it is what it is I had an account with them back in the 90s and they tried to bullshit me.
Is that hood translation for "Those cac mofos made me pay my past due account with late fees and threatened to cancel my fucking card"? :rolleyes:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Is that hood translation for "Those cac mofos made me pay my past due account with late fees and threatened to cancel my fucking card"? :rolleyes:

No for your information they got my account crossed out with someone else Who had defaulted on a loan from them and And it took 45 minutes to clear my name but after that I took all of my money out and went to Washington mutual….I love Washington mutual I miss the bank

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend