"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Officially will be announced at 4pm CST.
But seeing two different reports

One report that, only ALL federal employees must be vaccinated.
Now your tweet that EVERYONE in every company in the U.S.A must be vaccinated. Or Else.

Curious what the order will be.

I think it's going to be both. All federal employees and contractors will have to get vaccinated unless they have a medical excuse in addition to the Department of Labor applying pressure on private companies.

53 minutes to go.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20 minutes to go.

Naw, don't see that Supreme Court letting that Order stand.

Justice Thomas and his crew will come out with a writ or something to shutdown Biden's EO
If he announces all Priv business has to mandatory vaccinate.

Will see, but don't think so.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
20 minutes to go.

Justice Thomas and his crew will come out with a writ or something to shutdown Biden's EO

Most private businesses especially the major ones are making their people get vaccinated so Biden and really don’t have to do anything with that

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
20 minutes to go.

If he says he can't do mask mandates, how are vaccine mandates any different? Ideally, both would be done. I guess this country will test mandates with vaccines. Because moving forward, masks going to have to be part of life. Private companies going to do whatever to get money, so them mandating vaccines and masks is damn near a given.

This is all a fucking mess. :smh:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
If he says he can't do mask mandates, how are vaccine mandates any different? Ideally, both would be done. I guess this country will test mandates with vaccines. Because moving forward, masks going to have to be part of life. Private companies going to do whatever to get money, so them mandating vaccines and masks is damn near a given.

This is all a fucking mess. :smh:

Unfortunately I don't see people wearing masks anymore so I don't see people putting them back on (or being forced to) unless it gets bad again.

My company has us back in the office 2 days per week starting this week.

Today was my first day in and there were a decent amount of people there with only myself and maybe 2-3 other people wearing masks at all. :smh:

I'm the only who has chosen to wear my mask the whole time even though I'm vaccinated.