"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
5f9f0e9c69fd1f613230740c0045359e.jpg

It was done as a precaution, from what has been explained to us department heads at least 11 people that work in another office in my government run building have come down with a variant of COVID and at least 6 of them were fully vaccinated. We all come through the same security check point but have different secure stairs and elevators to get to our offices.
Does not matter though bro about how you trying to explain it and justify it...........................Its illegal...............Its illegal..................Its illegal bro,seriously.I wouldnt be telling you that if it really wasnt the case.If its perfectly legal i wouldnt be sitting here telling you that it isnt,i seriously have nothing to gain by telling you that it isnt.i dont know how much i can stressed this to you.You should take it at face value that im telling you is for a reason bruh.I understand bruh,that you think you are doing the right thing for yourself,your family and the company you work for.But what your company is implementing you to do is illegal.You may not see it right now at the present moment and i understand that,But please trust you will see it later on when all the smoke settle's.Remember i said this on this date of 06/02/2021 and for you to come back to this board when you come to all your sense's.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Does not matter though bro about how you trying to explain it and justify it...........................Its illegal...............Its
You're a fucking Eurocracker idiot that's in no way a lawyer and don't know jack shit about what's legal and not legal in America....you spend all your time talking out of your blown out ass.... you're the joke of the board.... you've snatched first place from @Nzinga no one here listens to your babble

8e8vwio.gif

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Does not matter though bro about how you trying to explain it and justify it...........................Its illegal...............Its illegal..................Its illegal bro,seriously.I wouldnt be telling you that if it really wasnt the case.If its perfectly legal i wouldnt be sitting here telling you that it isnt,i seriously have nothing to gain by telling you that it isnt.i dont know how much i can stressed this to you.You should take it at face value that im telling you is for a reason bruh.I understand bruh,that you think you are doing the right thing for yourself,your family and the company you work for.But what your company is implementing you to do is illegal.You may not see it right now at the present moment and i understand that,But please trust you will see it later on when all the smoke settle's.Remember i said this on this date of 06/02/2021 and for you to come back to this board when you come to all your sense's.

It wasn't my company that was giving the test, what part of government run building didn't you understand :hithead:

5311b45db9177059bab9ae8a32aa063c.jpg

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bro once again...........The test they are telling you that you have to submit to is illegal......Even if its the Government or a private company......It does not matter Bro,Seems like to me you trying your best to help justify whomever is telling you to submit to that test,Whoever is telling you to submit to that test it does not matter...........For the thousand and eightenth something time..................It is Illegal.............It is illegal.............IMMA repeat one more time............It is illegal..............You think just because its the government that makes it automatically right.?The federal government has been wrong in the past.People have sued to government before and won.This is nothing new.This has happen time after time.That doesnt make it right just because its the government.Imma drive this home to you once again.The PCR test.The one were they stick your nose turn and twist is illegal and it does not tell you whether you have a virus or not.The test itself is discredited and is illegal bro,how hard is that for you to understand.

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bro once again...........The test they are telling you that you have to submit to is illegal......Even if its the Government or a private company......It does not matter Bro,Seems like to me you trying your best to help justify whomever is telling you to submit to that test,Whoever is telling you to submit to that test it does not matter...........For the thousand and eightenth something time..................It is Illegal.............It is illegal.............IMMA repeat one more time............It is illegal..............You think just because its the government that makes it automatically right.?The federal government has been wrong in the past.People have sued to government before and won.This is nothing new.This has happen time after time.That doesnt make it right just because its the government.Imma drive this home to you once again.The PCR test.The one were they stick your nose turn and twist is illegal and it does not tell you whether you have a virus or not.The test itself is discredited and is illegal bro,how hard is that for you to understand.
I'm lost with you bro we were asked to come get tested for a highly contagious variant of Covid that a group of people caught and of that group some had already been vaccinated. It's your opinion if it's legal or illegal but it's my choice it's my co workers choice to get tested and if it burns your soul so much that we got tested to damn bad Newbie, have a nice day
5f6efdd5e37cd.jpeg

tenor.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This dumb ass EuroCAC still trying to act like he's a damn legal scholar....he still hasn't grasped the use of the English language with proper spacing....and what's fucked up is that he's so dumb that he doesn't see all the errors underlined....too stupid to realize what they mean.... and notice how he tries to disguise his CACness by saying "Bro" all the time like it will somehow make him fit in...... he's far worse than @Nzinga

009.gif

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I'm lost with you bro we were asked to come get tested for a highly contagious variant of Covid that a group of people caught and of that group some had already been vaccinated. It's your opinion if it's legal or illegal but it's my choice it's my co workers choice to get tested and if it burns your soul so much that we got tested to damn bad Newbie, have a nice day
5f6efdd5e37cd.jpeg

tenor.gif
redman-wtf.gif

Bro................the fucking test is not going to tell you whether you have it or dont.The test itself is discredited and it is not authorized or approved by the FDA(Food and Drug Administration)...............It 's not about a fucking opinion that i choose to have ,its a fucking fact,factual and is not based solely on anyone's opinion,go look it up yourself.btw while call yourself trying to getting technical with somebody on the sly calling someone a conspiracy theorist talking about it must be burning my soul that you choose to get tested.Look here i can give a 2 damns,2shits and a 2 fucks if they shove the swab up your damn anus/asshole and test you for it and btw they do have a test for that as well.....So good fucking riddance and good fucking bye.

giphy.gif

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
redman-wtf.gif

Bro................the fucking test is not going to tell you whether you have it or dont.The test itself is discredited and it is not authorized or approved by the FDA(Food and Drug Administration)...............It 's not about a fucking opinion that i choose to have ,its a fucking fact,factual and is not based solely on anyone's opinion,go look it up yourself.btw while call yourself trying to getting technical with somebody on the sly calling someone a conspiracy theorist talking about it must be burning my soul that you choose to get tested.Look here i can give a 2 damns,2shits and a 2 fucks if they shove the swab up your damn anus/asshole and test you for it and btw they do have a test for that as well.....So good fucking riddance and good fucking bye.

giphy.gif
AAAAAWWWW NEWBIE MAD :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

0*xxa8gDSj-LMsbPaX.gif

images

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Global News -

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said it is “unacceptable” that Air Canada paid out some $10 million in bonuses to senior executives after laying off thousands of staff, refusing to grant customer refunds and negotiating a federal COVID-19 aid package that limited its ability to do exactly that.

The airline on Monday informed shareholders that its top executives and managers were getting millions in special stock options and bonuses for their response to the COVID-19 pandemic. But Air Canada spent the past year cutting regional air routes, slashing roughly 25,000 jobs and refusing to issue refunds to passengers whose flights were cancelled by COVID-19 travel restrictions."

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't know wtf is up with the reported figures at Johns Hopkins, but the numbers are all over the place.... they report 596,395 deaths in the U.S. as of 9:30pm.... and at around 5:00pm Deadline Whitehouse was reporting that we had just passed 600,000 deaths :dunno:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
@Jes McKenzie ..... YOU ARE... THE BIGGEST LOSER

200.gif

62% of American adults 18+ have received at least one dose of vaccine

BIDEN: "We are sharing these doses not to secure favors or extract concessions. We are sharing these vaccines to save lives and to lead the world in bringing an end to the pandemic."

WHERE ARE U.S. VACCINE DOSES GOING FIRST?

6 MILLION TO LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARRIBEAN
7 MILLION TO SOUTHAND SOUTH EAST ASIA
5 MILLION TO AFRICA

6 ILLION DOSES SHARED WITH COUNTRIES EXPERIENCING SURGES, THOSE IN CRISIS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND NEIGHBORS

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I got my 2nd Moderna shot in April and I still wear a mask.

Today I drove thru Grangeville, ID going south on US-95. I stopped at the travel plaza for a break.

I put on my mask when I stepped inside. This town is all White and it’s 100% Trump country with Confederate Flags to be seen.

This White Dude at the register in line with me says I don’t have to wear a mask in Idaho.

I told him “I don’t trust you or anybody else in this store. For all I know all of you are carrying the virus unknowingly. And I don’t live here and passing thru. None of you know where I’m coming from or where I been before walking in this store.

“Im not wearing the mask to protect myself, I’m wearing it to protect you.”

Pure silence and deer in the headlight looks on all the folks in there.

Then the White dude very quietly and meekly said, “Yeah, I guess you right”.

The white lady behind the counter wearing a mask due to the business regulations looked at me and smiled and said “Thank You”.

I walked out, got back in my rig and left.

It was obvious those idiots are so brainwashed with Trumpism and it was the first time someone spoke to them with truth.

Now, I know after I left, some may have put some thought into what I said. But I know by tomorrow they will all sink back into pure ignorance and continue on.

It shows that Truth works and it needs to be pumped into these ignorant mofos on a 24/7/365 schedule the same way Trump, FOX News and the GOP feeds them bullshit.