"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh you know how many people in China...

Thats less than one percent....

Now if gullible people eat this up

It will be fear stress and bad decisions that do most of the killings
They ain't telling you the whole story.
Did you watch that video where they are blocking off cities

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They ain't telling you the whole story.
Did you watch that video where they are blocking off cities

I mean it is a biological war...

But the disease itself...is only a problem if your immune system is weak..

They are just trying to get control and also locate the double agents helping to spread virus...

This is just the trade war going to the next level..

But as far as we are concerned...

If you work out.. Keep your immune system fortified with the proper minerals and vitamins

U good...

I bet half of those people they say have it dont

But they are allowing fear and stress to make it a reality..

Therefore keep your immune system

Fuck fear and stress

See ya feelin better already

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I mean it is a biological war...

But the disease itself...is only a problem if your immune system is weak..

They are just trying to get control and also locate the double agents helping to spread virus...

This is just the trade war going to the next level..

But as far as we are concerned...

If you work out.. Keep your immune system fortified with the proper minerals and vitamins

U good...

I bet half of those people they say have it dont

But they are allowing fear and stress to make it a reality..

Therefore keep your immune system

Fuck fear and stress

See ya feelin better already
Lgvr-LAQGic-ZD-ka-A3-Wwkbs-Xrnn8-YF7o-F4-Mvcqk5a-Blg.jpg

Dirt-blockade-out-of-wuhan-5f6582-7511484.jpg

if china is closing roads in this manner - what do you think is really happening in those cities?

also think for a second: chinese gov't almost never tells the truth about their emergencies
80 dead and 2k infected is not enough to overwhelm every hospital in multiple cities- the largest of which is 11 million people

borough of Manhattan which is around 20% of that populace - would take 5x to 10x of 1000 infections to overwhelm our hospitals and health system

a week ago it was said it took 2 to 3 days to show symptoms - now its being reported that the virus is contagious w/o showing symptoms for up to 5 days

fyi:
Wuhan Institute of Virology
China's most advanced virus research laboratory known the Wuhan Institute of Virology,
Radio Free Asia reported: The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Heres food for thought.. A lot of people get packages from things like Ali express and other Asian places..is it possible that those packages could also be infected and could possibly help spread it worldwide?
not unless the cargo is organic - food or meat - live stock /animals
most viruses die within seconds of contact on a non organic surface others last upto minutes not hours or days

now if the virus is somehow associated with spores/ fungus ... the recipients are fucked - spores are infectious forever unless burned

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

if china is closing roads in this manner - what do you think is really happening in those cities?

also think for a second: chinese gov't almost never tells the truth about their emergencies
80 dead and 2k infected is not enough to overwhelm every hospital in multiple cities- the largest of which is 11 million people

borough of Manhattan which is around 20% of that populace - would take 5x to 10x of 1000 infections to overwhelm our hospitals and health system

a week ago it was said it took 2 to 3 days to show symptoms - now its being reported that the virus is contagious w/o showing symptoms for up to 5 days

fyi:
China's most advanced virus research laboratory known the Wuhan Institute of Virology,
Radio Free Asia reported: The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses

They are trying to find the sleeper cells working for the CIA..

And when they do...

Ooohhhh boy...

The real news is the shit they gonna tell you fifty years from now...

This is the next level of the trade war ...

And u.s is up 1-0...

Peep game....

Trumps farming constituents were pissed because the trade war was fuckin with their profits...

Now who do you think gonna be selling a lot of meat to China now...??

In two years y'all gonna forget about all this shit..

And be stressed over some more bullshit you seen in mass media...

They sure can mind fuck the masses with ease....

Remember in this day and age..

Photos videos and even your voice can be manipulated with ease...

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
most viruses die within seconds of contact on a non organic surface others last upto minutes not hours or days

now if the virus is somehow associated with spores/ fungus ... the recipients are fucked - spores are infectious forever unless burned

Ummmmmm no @ your cargo assessment.

Everything else is spot on.

It’s a lot of things that go with Cargo.

U have mainline cargo + international that use containers plus regional planes.

We have to know how the cargo is packaged and what PLAne and what other cargo was on the plane.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

juss thinking about how certain sickness can be passed on by dirty door knobs, car train poles, etc... Them Asians are masters at not covering their mouth when they cough and rubbing snot off their nose and wiping it on themselves.. Got a lot of nasty habits.. I juss think of some sickly motherfucker handling packages.. I think people need to take that in to consideration for the next few months... Definitely be on high alert with some of the seafood we receive from them

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heres food for thought.. A lot of people get packages from things like Ali express and other Asian places..is it possible that those packages could also be infected and could possibly help spread it worldwide?

THE QUESTION
Joy Johnson messaged us on Facebook, asking "Can I get Coronavirus from a package being delivered from China?"

That's a great question.

Here’s what we found out.
THE ANSWER
According to the Minnesota Department of Health, the answer is no.
WHAT WE FOUND
Medical experts say the Coronavirus can only survive on inanimate objects for a few hours, maybe a day or two in perfect laboratory conditions.
"The time it would take to get here would be plenty of time for the virus to lose its viability," Infectious Diseases Director Kris Ehresmann says.
And according to FedEx, the fastest a package could get to Minnesota from China is about four days.
So, doing some basic math, even under the perfect conditions, the virus wouldn't be able to survive long enough to get you sick.

"If you set up the perfectly bad scenario where you ordered your favorite thing from China and the person who packaged it sneezed on the box, by the time it got to you in Minnesota the virus would not be a concern," Ehresmann says.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

THE QUESTION
Joy Johnson messaged us on Facebook, asking "Can I get Coronavirus from a package being delivered from China?"

That's a great question.

Here’s what we found out.
THE ANSWER
According to the Minnesota Department of Health, the answer is no.
WHAT WE FOUND
Medical experts say the Coronavirus can only survive on inanimate objects for a few hours, maybe a day or two in perfect laboratory conditions.
"The time it would take to get here would be plenty of time for the virus to lose its viability," Infectious Diseases Director Kris Ehresmann says.
And according to FedEx, the fastest a package could get to Minnesota from China is about four days.
So, doing some basic math, even under the perfect conditions, the virus wouldn't be able to survive long enough to get you sick.

"If you set up the perfectly bad scenario where you ordered your favorite thing from China and the person who packaged it sneezed on the box, by the time it got to you in Minnesota the virus would not be a concern," Ehresmann says.
good info

still spray that shit down with sanitizer for precaution lol

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good info

still spray that shit down with sanitizer for precaution lol

:lol: exactly.

One of my friends is a physician and I noticed how thorough and often he was with his hand washing and decided to start scrubbing in like him about 8-9 years ago. I have the whole family hand washing frequently and thoroughly now and we have noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of times we have had colds/flu etc.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: exactly.

One of my friends is a physician and I noticed how thorough and often he was with his hand washing and decided to start scrubbing in like him about 8-9 years ago. I have the whole family hand washing frequently and thoroughly now and we have noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of times we have had colds/flu etc.
yeah you right their hand washing ability is phenomenal and frequency... Recently had to take a family member to get a certain procedure done and was like goddamn ya some hand washing motherfuckers... Juss thinking how many gloves these nigs go through a day could fill up a landfill in a yr

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
how does this change anything about the viability of a virus surviving shipment on non organic material?
Because I don’t know how it is getting packaged.

That one “package” can be next to a dog, lil chicks for research purposes.

The statement u said was loaded like those things can exist with it.

I’ve loaded dry ice on board while I had a H1 on my manifest.

This disease is already spread.

It’s airborne and it’s now in the mainland.

Plus, cargo shipping and shipping cargo on a commercial plane are 2 different things.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fyi:

Those blocked tunnels remind me of the ones in the game dying light. Been playing that shit for two weeks or more.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel sick this morning. I hope I dont have that shit.
lot of people been under the weather for the new year... Some prolong coughs, flu like symptoms, a couple people losing lives due to weak immune systems and walking pneumonia... People need to get their consistent water drinking on, fruit intake, long showers, and some kinda exercise on this winter help strengthen up that immune system

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

fyi:
Jesus christ. Yeah, they must be underreporting like hell. I know you said 5 days, but I've seen up to 2 weeks for incubation. Either way, it's scary. :smh: With the flu, folks are contagious when the symptoms are present.

I normally don't get into the news hype shit, but seeing China blocking off cities and in another breath on some 'nothing to see here' is crazy.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
so this is all because these backward ass fuckers were eating animals that people dont normally eat....
They been like that for centuries.... they even eat koala bears.... half the shit that they eat is because those lil dick mofos think that it will make them perform better sexually... :smh:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Early this summer I was in china town dropping someone at the 40$ China bus and kept seeing every chinese person walking around with face mask. Came uptown and noticed it too.
did they know what the fuck wAs bout to happen months ahead:hmm: