"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What a bunch of lazy ass muthafuckers...You had two or three months to do something yet you waited til two or three weeks before your third or fourth vacation in the same timespan to negotiate a deal....
Ask yourself this question: will they have a solution before they go home for the elections?

They’ve already drawn their sand in the line, I think the phony press hasn’t caught on to feign being caught off guard.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Ask yourself this question: will they have a solution before they go home for the elections?

They’ve already drawn their sand in the line, I think the phony press hasn’t caught on to feign being caught off guard.
This is surprising because Republicans are in a very bad position right now as far as holding on to the White House and the Senate do I find this is very weird.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
‘This is no longer a debate’: Florida sheriff bans deputies, visitors from wearing masks

Marion County, Fla., Sheriff Billy Woods has forbidden his deputies from wearing masks. (Marion County Sheriff's Department /Marion County Sheriff's Department)
By
Tim Elfrink
August 12, 2020 at 3:32 a.m. EDT
On Tuesday, as Florida set a daily record for covid-19 deaths, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods prohibited his deputies from wearing masks at work. His order, which also applies to visitors to the sheriff’s office, carves out an exception for officers in some locations, including hospitals, and when dealing with people who are high-risk or suspected of having the novel coronavirus.

In an email to the sheriff’s department shared with The Washington Post, Woods disputed the idea that masks are a consensus approach to battling the pandemic.
“We can debate and argue all day of why and why not. The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn’t,” Woods wrote in the email, which was first reported by the Ocala Star-Banner.

A majority of epidemiologists and other health experts say face masks and social distancing are key to slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus, which has ravaged Florida. The state, which has recorded more than 542,000 cases and more than 8,600 deaths, added 277 more deaths on Tuesday; Marion County also set a record for daily deaths on Tuesday, with 13.

At least 161,000 people have died from coronavirus in the U.S.
Police nationwide have faced scrutiny over inconsistent use of masks by officers, even in large cities like New York and Philadelphia where face coverings are mandatory. Many large departments only suggest officers wear masks, ABC News recently found, while those that require them, including the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, make exceptions for incidents where masks might impede officers in the line of duty.
Woods is among the first law enforcement officials to outright ban masks for his deputies, though.

CONTINUED:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
117768965_10164448251755497_7569482317067064771_n.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
‘This is no longer a debate’: Florida sheriff bans deputies, visitors from wearing masks

Marion County, Fla., Sheriff Billy Woods has forbidden his deputies from wearing masks. (Marion County Sheriff's Department /Marion County Sheriff's Department)
By
Tim Elfrink
August 12, 2020 at 3:32 a.m. EDT
On Tuesday, as Florida set a daily record for covid-19 deaths, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods prohibited his deputies from wearing masks at work. His order, which also applies to visitors to the sheriff’s office, carves out an exception for officers in some locations, including hospitals, and when dealing with people who are high-risk or suspected of having the novel coronavirus.

In an email to the sheriff’s department shared with The Washington Post, Woods disputed the idea that masks are a consensus approach to battling the pandemic.
“We can debate and argue all day of why and why not. The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn’t,” Woods wrote in the email, which was first reported by the Ocala Star-Banner.

A majority of epidemiologists and other health experts say face masks and social distancing are key to slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus, which has ravaged Florida. The state, which has recorded more than 542,000 cases and more than 8,600 deaths, added 277 more deaths on Tuesday; Marion County also set a record for daily deaths on Tuesday, with 13.

At least 161,000 people have died from coronavirus in the U.S.
Police nationwide have faced scrutiny over inconsistent use of masks by officers, even in large cities like New York and Philadelphia where face coverings are mandatory. Many large departments only suggest officers wear masks, ABC News recently found, while those that require them, including the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, make exceptions for incidents where masks might impede officers in the line of duty.
Woods is among the first law enforcement officials to outright ban masks for his deputies, though.

CONTINUED:
Good for him.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
AMC movie theaters to reopen with 15-cent tickets

AMC Theatres, the nation's largest movie theater chain, will reopen in the U.S. on August 20 with retro ticket prices of 15 cents per movie.

AMC Entertainment, which owns the chain, said Thursday that it expects to open the doors to more than 100 cinemas — or about a sixth of its nationwide locations — on August 20 with throwback pricing for a day.

AMC theaters have reopened in numerous international countries but have remained shuttered in the U.S. since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, which shuttered businesses across the country. The chain touted the reopening as "Movies in 2020 at 1920 Prices."

After several false starts due to a summer rise in coronavirus cases throughout much of the U.S., widespread moviegoing is currently set to resume in late August. Regal Cinemas, the second largest chain, is to reopen some U.S. locations on August 21.

CONTINUED:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
AMC movie theaters to reopen with 15-cent tickets

AMC Theatres, the nation's largest movie theater chain, will reopen in the U.S. on August 20 with retro ticket prices of 15 cents per movie.

AMC Entertainment, which owns the chain, said Thursday that it expects to open the doors to more than 100 cinemas — or about a sixth of its nationwide locations — on August 20 with throwback pricing for a day.

AMC theaters have reopened in numerous international countries but have remained shuttered in the U.S. since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, which shuttered businesses across the country. The chain touted the reopening as "Movies in 2020 at 1920 Prices."

After several false starts due to a summer rise in coronavirus cases throughout much of the U.S., widespread moviegoing is currently set to resume in late August. Regal Cinemas, the second largest chain, is to reopen some U.S. locations on August 21.

CONTINUED:
These people are making a terrible decision...If you are having issues in the schools already what you think going to happen at a movie theater. You not going to catch me in there that is for damn sure

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is surprising because Republicans are in a very bad position right now as far as holding on to the White House and the Senate do I find this is very weird.
This is probably just an extension of the GOP death gasp. They don't have a long term strategy to win, so they just have to keep flailing in the wind.

Also, they may be trying lose. More than anyone, they know how recovery from all of the the shit they started is going to be an uphill climb. So they lose "respectably" now, and then complain about Dem efforts at pulling us out of the canyon they drove us into. Then come back in 4-6 years as the party that will "fix" the already patched boat. All while counting on people to forget that Republicans were the ones that ran it into the rocks.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This is probably just an extension of the GOP death gasp. They don't have a long term strategy to win, so they just have to keep flailing in the wind.

Also, they may be trying lose. More than anyone, they know how recovery from all of the the shit they started is going to be an uphill climb. So they lose "respectably" now, and then complain about Dem efforts at pulling us out of the canyon they drove us into. Then come back in 4-6 years as the party that will "fix" the already patched boat. All while counting on people to forget that Republicans were the ones that ran it into the rocks.
Yup, that's been in the GOP playbook since Reagan.
Criticize the debt and deficit relentlessly.
Gain power.
Increase the debt and deficit to a near collapse.
Hand power to the Dems to fix it.
Criticize the debt and deficit relentlessly.

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

There is no such thing as a republican death gasp. As long as there are non white on American soil with government programs to them you will have conservative ideology.

SKATTA

International
International Member
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.”

― Charles MacKay,

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“We can debate and argue all day of why and why not. The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn’t,” Woods wrote in the email,

If this was his reasoning then why not air on the side of caution?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
“We can debate and argue all day of why and why not. The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn’t,” Woods wrote in the email,

If this was his reasoning then why not air on the side of caution?

Exactly. Mofos would rather just risk it all.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Case demic.

What does this mean?
This detection problem is ubiquitous for RNA viruses detection. SARS-CoV, MERS, Influenza Ebola and Zika viral RNA can be detected long after the disappearance of the infectious virus.
The immune system works to neutralise the virus and prevent further infection. Whilst an infectious stage may last a week or so, because inactivated RNA degrades slowly over time it may still be detected many weeks after infectiousness has dissipated.

PCR detection of viruses is helpful so long as its limitations are understood; while it detects RNA in minute quantities, caution needs to be applied to the results as it often does not detect infectious virus.

What can we conclude?

These studies provided limited data of variable quality that PCR results per se are unlikely to predict viral culture from human samples. Insufficient attention may have been paid how PCR results relate to disease. The relation with infectiousness is unclear and more data are needed on this.

If this is not understood, PCR results may lead to restrictions for large groups of people who do not present an infection risk.

The results indicate that viral RNA load cut-offs should be used: to understand who is infectious, the extent of any outbreak and for controlling transmission.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The WH & Georgia don't give two shitz about you @easy_b .... this got leaked to the AJC....

White House warns of ‘widespread and expanding’ COVID-19 spread in Georgia

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The WH & Georgia don't give two shitz about you @easy_b .... this got leaked to the AJC....

White House warns of ‘widespread and expanding’ COVID-19 spread in Georgia

I knew this was going on and what put this further on the map is the school openings Debacle.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Characteristic​
All respondents who completed surveys during June 24–30, 2020 weighted* no. (%)​
Weighted %*​
Conditions​
Started or increased substance use to cope with pandemic-related stress or emotions¶​
Seriously considered suicide in past 30 days​
≥1 adverse mental or behavioral health symptom​
Anxiety disorder†​
Depressive disorder†​
Anxiety or depressive disorder†​
COVID-19–related TSRD§​
All respondents
5,470 (100)
2,784 (50.9)​
26.3​
23.9​
31.5​
24.7​
12.2​
8.9​
41.4​
Male​
2,676 (48.9)​
24.7​
24.8​
30.4​
27.9​
14.4​
12.6​
40.5​
Other​
10 (0.2)​
20.0​
30.0​
30.0​
30.0​
10.0​
0.0​
30.0​
Age group (yrs)
18–24​
731 (13.4)​
49.1​
52.3​
62.9​
46.0​
24.7​
25.5​
74.9​
25–44​
1,911 (34.9)​
35.3​
32.5​
40.4​
36.0​
19.5​
16.0​
51.9​
45–64​
1,895 (34.6)​
16.1​
14.4​
20.3​
17.2​
7.7​
3.8​
29.5​
≥65​
933 (17.1)​
6.2​
5.8​
8.1​
9.2​
3.0​
2.0​
15.1​

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I knew this was going on and what put this further on the map is the school openings Debacle.
That’s one conversation.

Another conversation is: the devotion of conservatives in their belief of the virus being no more harmful than the flu. And you’re telling me Georgia is in play? You’re telling me Kemp and the Board of Elections aren’t going to be nefarious and remove non whites from the voter rolls indiscriminately? You’re telling me the folks in the suburbs aren't with the president?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think the president plans on winning the electoral college of California. I think he’s planning to not validate/accept the votes Oregon and Washington state.