"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
@lightbright it is time to change the thread title.

now that a major publication like the new york times is saying this it means that the virus is already here and the gov't is unable to contain it.

Coronavirus Live Updates: C.D.C. Warns Americans to Brace for Likely Outbreak

Americans should brace for the likelihood that the coronavirus will spread to communities in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned Tuesday.
“It’s not so much of a question of if this will happen in this country any more but a question of when this will happen,” said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
She said that public health officials have no idea whether the spread of the disease to the United States would be mild or severe, but that Americans should be ready for a significant disruption to their daily lives.

“We are asking the American public to prepare for the expectation that this might be bad,” Dr. Messonnier said.

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered

Procter & Gamble accesses 387 suppliers in China that ship more than 9,000 different materials to the company globally, affecting about 17,600 different finished product items. Each of these suppliers faces their own challenges in resuming operations, he said.

"The operating challenges change with the hour, and of course the path of the virus is unknown, making it very difficult to provide precise estimates of impact," Moeller said.

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered

Garlic and ginger is getting scarce. Pork in China is up 167%

An American owned company in China that makes N-95 masks was nationalized, (seized) by the Chinese and is restricting exports of masks.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
May be time to prepare yourselves

Yup this virus is a pandemic I was waiting for a phone call back from somebody to tell me information but I lost contact with them I haven’t spoken to them in two weeks people all I can say is just stay on guard.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Onlt credit scene i watched i was like :scared:
Patient 0 probably been left Italy by now.. :smh:
China should start taking those "Ghost Cities"move all the CV infectees there and wall them off

917937c6-0216-11e7-be53-dd0689cdbd13_1280x720.JPG

the-ghostcity-kangbashi-ordos-china-1-638.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
:lol: Some of the smartest physicians and scientists on the planet have prepared their whole careers for something like this so of course they had to hit someone from BGOL up with the inside info before sharing it with the Times, Post, Guardian, Der Spiegel etc. :lol::smh:

man, that dude is infuriating with that bullshit.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:yawn:
Im going to keep trolling in this thread until this shit goes away or I catch it :hmm:
And the representative for the ignorant has spoken.... next step is for you to run for a republican seat in congress and if you win…. bring a snowman inside, telling everyone how you just made it when you say that climate change isn't real

sidebar: you've got to be the dumbest fuck here, pushing past @kogalee and @Nzinga... you gotta be a flat earther too

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
And the representative for the ignorant has spoken.... next step is for you to run for a republican seat in congress and if you win…. bring a snowman inside, telling everyone how you just made it when you say that climate change isn't real

sidebar: you've got to be the dumbest fuck here, pushing past @kogalee and @Nzinga... you gotta be a flat earther too
No....Im just not a pussy ass person that worries about silly shit such as yourself. Im supppsed to be affraid because a bunch of internet videos and BGOL retards tell me so? Yeah....wake me when martial law starts goofy faggot. Go police some other thread clown.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We need to setup death squads to conduct extra judicial killings or public executions of people being reckless, spreading that shit around. Normally, I tolerate their antics, but this is where I draw the line.

9780807859698.jpg

These retards will not understand anything verbal you tell them.