"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
.37,000+ CONFIRMED CASES WORLDWIDE
831 DEAD.
The numbers are jumping very high very quickly people this is a pandemic. I know a few people who knows about this virus and I have to keep my composure for the information I’ll release but all I’m saying is please please be careful out there. I am not I repeat I am not trying to cause any fear please keep that in mind.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The numbers are jumping very high very quickly people this is a pandemic. I know a few people who knows about this virus and I have to keep my composure for the information I’ll release but all I’m saying is please please be careful out there. I am not I repeat I am not trying to cause any fear please keep that in mind.
This shit is approaching "12 Monkeys" level quick...

sidebar: fuck your composure.... you in a fucking bunker or something? :angry:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This shit is approaching "12 Monkeys" level quick...

sidebar: fuck your composure.... you in a fucking bunker or something? :angry:

No bunkers yet I’m not going to go all out to say that but just keep your eyes open and your ears glued to international news there has been a cover-up in China there is a lot more people dead and have this virus is not a good idea to travel over there if you got to travel over there that’s all I can say right now. One more thing this virus has been out for a very long time so it is well past the containment stage.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I know a few people who knows about this virus and I have to keep my composure for the information I’ll release but all I’m saying is please please be careful out there. I am not I repeat I am not trying to cause any fear please keep that in mind.

this is the third time i have seen u say this shit.

if you know something just say that shit. this is an anonymous board. just say the shit instead of stoking some scooby doo fear shit.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
this is the third time i have seen u say this shit.

if you know something just say that shit. this is an anonymous board. just say the shit instead of stoking some scooby doo fear shit.
I had to take you off of ignore for a hot second to see what you said anyways I do not want to cause any panic the stuff I’m hearing from certain people needs to be verified before I release it the only thing I could say is this virus is being covered up it is much worse than what the news media is saying. For the record I Heard about this virus months ago before it hit the media And I was kind of skeptical about it until I start seeing it all around international news.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I had to take you off of ignore for a hot second to see what you said anyways I do not want to cause any panic the stuff I’m hearing from certain people needs to be verified before I release it the only thing I could say is this virus is being covered up it is much worse than what the news media is saying. For the record I Heard about this virus months ago before it hit the media And I was kind of skeptical about it until I start seeing it all around international news.

the only reason u have me on ignore is because i challenge u to post real news. no one gives a fuck about palmer report or raw story. unfortunately i give them clicks everyday to see their sky is falling bullshit stories. the same way i give drudge clicks.

and keeping it real until you "verify" what you are talking about regarding the coronavirus keep that shit to yourself. you are not informing anyone of anything that we don't already know. we get it. be careful.

so either say that shit or just stop stoking fear. i am petrified about this shit considering the amount of science fiction i watch this shit is concerning.

and you have no need to have me on ignore. i am not checking for you. :lol:

just stop posting from bullshit "news" sites.

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
the only reason u have me on ignore is because i challenge u to post real news. no one gives a fuck about palmer report or raw story. unfortunately i give them clicks everyday to see their sky is falling bullshit stories. the same way i give drudge clicks.

and keeping it real until you "verify" what you are talking about regarding the coronavirus keep that shit to yourself. you are not informing anyone of anything that we don't already know. we get it. be careful.

so either say that shit or just stop stoking fear. i am petrified about this shit considering the amount of science fiction i watch this shit is concerning.

and you have no need to have me on ignore. i am not checking for you. :lol:

just stop posting from bullshit "news" sites.
Again if you do not like my posts then don’t reply to it or even don’t look at it is your choice but my choice is to post what I want to post the only person to stop me from posting shit is me. Regardless of all of the Be careful out there sir

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
The fact they have 3 cruise ships full of people in quarantine for 14 day's, tells me all I need to know.

They do not like having them ships sitting losing money.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
A full refund????
That's it????
I'm a fucking hostage on this ship and that's all you're gonna give me
If I survive I would not take it I will sue but like I said in previous post this disease is moving very quick And China is not telling the full truth about it. Also the scary thing is I think this virus is airborne

easy_b

BGOL Investor
.37,000+ CONFIRMED CASES WORLDWIDE
831 DEAD.
Feb. 9, 2020, 6:32 AM EST / Updated Feb. 9, 2020, 8:42 PM EST
By NBC News
Deaths on mainland China rise to 908; confirmed cases reach more than 40,000

I believe the number is much higher than what is being reported but they have to put out something

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

24546560-0-image-a-16_1581331174651.jpg

24546650-7986553-image-a-3_1581330897946.jpg

24546780-7986553-The_virus_hit_cities_of_Wuhan_and_Chongqing_both_showed-a-7_1581331117466.jpg

24546738-7986553-image-a-4_1581331000682.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This reminds me of the reporting on the HIV epidemic in Russia. You can't rely upon data come from authoritarian regimes when the people charged with collecting and presenting the data could be killed for reaching the "wrong" conclusions. As many have said, this shit is infinitely worse than what the Chinese are letting get out.