WTF - McCain Ties Obama to Hamas ?

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="5"><center>McCain: Vote not for Hamas' Obama! </font size></center>

Iran Press
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:54:50

Senator John McCain says he is a better choice for the Oval Office since Palestine's Hamas supports Democratic frontrunner Barack Obama.

"I think it's very clear who Hamas wants to be the next president of the United States," McCain told bloggers Friday.

"I think that people should understand that I will be Hamas' worst nightmare," the 71-year-old Republican nominee-in-waiting maintained.

"If Senator Obama is favored by Hamas I think people can make judgments accordingly," McCain concluded.

Earlier this month, a chief political adviser to the Prime Minister of Hamas, Ahmed Yousef, said, "We like Mr. Obama and we hope he will win the election and I do believe he is like John Kennedy."

Senator Barack Obama, who is reportedly favored internationally to become the next US Commander-in-Chief, has vowed to turn to dialogue to defuse rows with US 'enemies'.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=53115&sectionid=3510203

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Iran Press said:
"If Senator Obama is favored by Hamas I think people can make judgments accordingly," McCain concluded.

Earlier this month, a chief political adviser to the Prime Minister of Hamas, Ahmed Yousef, said, "We like Mr. Obama and we hope he will win the election and I do believe he is like John Kennedy."

So, logically, McCain's statements go like this:

Hamas likes John F. Kennedy
Hamas says Obama is like John F. Kennedy
Therefore, Hamas likes John F. Kennedy and Obama

McCain dislikes Hamas
Obama is like John F. Kennedy
Therefore, McCain dislikes John F. Kennedy and Obama.​

<font size="3">Now, which TV broadcast will be the first to stand up
and accuse John McCain of hating John F. Kennedy ?

Which one ? . . .
fnc.jpg
header_cnn_com_logo.gif
image2960977.gif
images
images

Which one . . .
</font size>

. . . not holding my breath

QueEx

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="3">

P.S.

I can't wait to see if that "B" jumps on the bandwagon with this one.

</font size>

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

McCain dislikes Hamas

Which one ? . . .
fnc.jpg
header_cnn_com_logo.gif
image2960977.gif
images
images

Which one . . .
</font size>

QueEx

He's playing to his base, cuz. Those stupid rednecks who really think he's a Muslim Manchurian Candidate who will go soft when faced with the Islamofascist threat. :rolleyes:

OneHourPlus

Potential Star
Registered
That is the plan
all along has been
when it gets to the
democratic nomination
watch billary is gonna
come with...

BadKredyt

Potential Star
Registered

McCain dislikes Hamas

Which one ? . . .
fnc.jpg
header_cnn_com_logo.gif
image2960977.gif
images
images

Which one . . .
</font size>

QueEx

Are you floating that line out to the blogs? Enough hits on that and it could catch on. Get Kennedy to stand up big against it so it sticks with the media.

Attach Obama to Kennedy

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is just the beginning! By the time the republicans are done they are gonna blame him for killing Tupac and Biggie!

NnubianN

Audio & Video Guru
Registered
He's playing to his base, cuz. Those stupid rednecks who really think he's a Muslim Manchurian Candidate who will go soft when faced with the Islamofascist threat. :rolleyes:
My thinking is that with Barack Obama in the White House the threat of Islamofascism will be curtailed and maybe even eliminated because there's someone in charge who would not be afraid of dialogue...someone who can bring respect and credibility back to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave...yet won't hesitate to fire that ass up if need be.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Are you floating that line out to the blogs? Enough hits on that and it could catch on. Get Kennedy to stand up big against it so it sticks with the media.

Attach Obama to Kennedy

. . . and I thought I was being subtle.

QueEx

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
How is this old man doin all this tough talkin when hes probably 1 steak dinner away from dying on the toilet. These politicians be worse than dem rappers when it comes to all this shit talkin

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered
How is this old man doin all this tough talkin when hes probably 1 steak dinner away from dying on the toilet. These politicians be worse than dem rappers when it comes to all this shit talkin

Politics is Acting for Ugly People...!!!

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
I won't believe this until I see it quoted from a credible source. As much as I loathe John McCain, I just heard the motherfucker taking the North Carolina Republican party to task for characterizing Obama as, in racist Republican buzz-speak, "too extreme." He publically called the leadership of the North Carolina wing of his own party "out of touch with reality." Then he went on to chide them, saying that theirs was the party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Reagan. Of course, he should have stopped at Teddy Roosevelt, but it's pretty clear what message he was trying to convey to them and the public at large.

Here's the L.A. Times article

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-campaign26apr26,0,3870389.story

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
I won't believe this until I see it quoted from a credible source. As much as I loathe John McCain, I just heard the motherfucker taking the North Carolina Republican party to task for characterizing Obama as, in racist Republican buzz-speak, "too extreme." He publically called the leadership of the North Carolina wing of his own party "out of touch with reality." Then he went on to chide them, saying that theirs was the party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Reagan. Of course, he should have stopped at Teddy Roosevelt, but it's pretty clear what message he was trying to convey to them and the public at large.

Here's the L.A. Times article

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-campaign26apr26,0,3870389.story

Dont be naive. An old school soldier boy like him is playing good cop bad cop.

So which is it--Clarence Thomas always played it by the book type or white boy pretending to be from the D to play tricks on black posters?

You, mu'fucka, of COURSE. Dont play dumb. Answer the question :hmm:

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
My thinking is that with Barack Obama in the White House the threat of Islamofascism will be curtailed and maybe even eliminated because there's someone in charge who would not be afraid of dialogue...someone who can bring respect and credibility back to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave...yet won't hesitate to fire that ass up if need be.

Thats absolutely part of the appeal--but the rednecks think he is bending over backwards for the muslims.

Its an interesting gamble.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Wow, who can bend over the lowest for Israel?

Sad but true.

America invades an oil rich country and then suffers?

Obama spits real game, saying he would talk to iran and :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ISRAEL sticks their nose in the primary basically calling him an anti Semite and getting that common sense in check.

Funny, gas is at 4$ and the republicans will blame hamas, insurgents and terrorists and the blue collars will fall for it.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Free market mccain will walk in november, cause hate is strong, and the GOP play off of fear and hate.

buck_ya_bitch

Star
Registered
this is why mccain is going to loose in november..
this guy is a fucking warmonger..

americans are tried of that shit..
and soon has barack get's the nomination..
the democractic party can start going at mccain..
this old fucker is so out of touch with what the american people care about it is not even funny...

mccain = 4 years of bush bullshit/wrong policies..
has soon has barack gets the nomination..
people will begin to see that...

firefly

Star
Registered
I'm at the point where I don't want Obama to win..................................aka be destroyed.

I think America needs to let the Republicans either destroy it and force these sheeple into a revolution or just clean up the 8 yrs of Bush.....If the American people are stupid enough to not choose a fresh start candidate(Obama) then I think we deserve $5 a gallon of gas......increased taxes.......a war we're still paying for with no end in sight....a fucked up economy.....a mortgage crisis....and an unpopular view around the rest of the world.......

Naw sorry Obama. I like you to much as an individual with integrity to see the destruction machine eat you and your family alive. Racism is still alive and well in this country and aint going anywhere. Obamas campaign is already historic and shows significant strides we've made, plus he's already inspired untold amounts of our youth.....He's done his part.............now let these fucking crackas play they're games and take the blame themselves...............................

krispmx

Star
Registered
I'm at the point where I don't want Obama to win..................................aka be destroyed.

I think America needs to let the Republicans either destroy it and force these sheeple into a revolution or just clean up the 8 yrs of Bush.....If the American people are stupid enough to not choose a fresh start candidate(Obama) then I think we deserve $5 a gallon of gas......increased taxes.......a war we're still paying for with no end in sight....a fucked up economy.....a mortgage crisis....and an unpopular view around the rest of the world.......

Naw sorry Obama. I like you to much as an individual with integrity to see the destruction machine eat you and your family alive. Racism is still alive and well in this country and aint going anywhere. Obamas campaign is already historic and shows significant strides we've made, plus he's already inspired untold amounts of our youth.....He's done his part.............now let these fucking crackas play they're games and take the blame themselves...............................

you know what i honestly feel what u sayin man. i can appreciate that point of view.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Last time i checked Hamas was voted into power
in democratic voting polls in palestine.
Does the republicans not respect democracy any more
and if so, then why did they fuck up Iraq?

Also isnt this mccain character some 150 year old,
decrepid invalid at deaths door?
And hes running for prez? LMBAO

FANTASY

Potential Star
Registered
If they respected Democracy, they wouldn't have scammed their way into the White House 8 years ago, through a re-count in Bush brothers' office.