Platinum Member
• Interior Ministry on fire
• Attacks on the international airport
• Gunfights outside the Presidential Palace
• Attempted breaches of the Ministry of Education and Supreme Court

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually think what the disaster the UN tried to do in Somalia in the 90's will work in Haiti.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:bullshit:

its been little reported on - but before going to puerto rico - the dominican republic refused to let Ariel Henry to land at any of their airports -the US is the only interested party that I can imagine pushing that button
I actually think what the disaster the UN tried to do in Somalia in the 90's will work in Haiti.
un peace keeping force from various countries was in haiti from 2010 after the earthquake
all they brought was cholera outbreaks and rape and hundreds of abandoned babies

safest place to be right now is in and around the US embassy.....
safest places are small towns in the country side - the rebel groups seem focused on controlling the cities

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And the guns are gettin there how?
start here - then you can go into the thread about Moise assasination

A classified diplomatic cable obtained by The Grayzone reveals the role of a veteran CIA officer in violently overthrowing Haiti’s popular President Jean-Bertrand Aristide in 2004.

A spectacular jailbreak in Gonaïves, Haiti in August 2002 saw a bulldozer smash through the local prison walls, allowing armed supporters of Amiot “Cubain” Métayer, a gang leader jailed weeks earlier for harassing Haitian political figures, to overrun the facility. Métayer escaped, as did 158 other prisoners. Among them were perpetrators of the April 1994 Raboteau massacre, which left dozens of Haitians dead and displaced. The victims were supporters of popular anti-imperial President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.

Documents released to The Grayzone under FOIA – no doubt unintentionally – reveal that the jailbreak was part of a complex US intelligence operation, aimed at undermining Aristide’s presidency. At the heart of this operation was Janice L. Elmore, a CIA operative working under cover as a Department of State “Political Officer” in the Port-au-Prince US Embassy at the time.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny how the United states cares so much about Haiti all of a sudden as soon as all of those border jumpers are crossing over into this country and are in major cities and in urban area's causing all type of havic but the United States cares about Haiti,Haitians and the civil unrest.

Trying to use the news to cover up some more news that they don't want people to be talking about....I forget election season is apon us.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's funny how the United states cares so much about Haiti all of a sudden as soon as all of those border jumpers are crossing over into this country and are in major cities and in urban area's causing all type of havic but the United States cares about Haiti,Haitians and the civil unrest.

Trying to use the news to cover up some more news that they don't want people to be talking about....I forget election season is apon us.

I found it interesting that Americans were the ones who called the leader of Haiti to expressed concerning his regime could be toppled

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
82303851-13181341-The_US_has_deployed_Marines_to_evacuate_its_embassy_in_Haiti_as_-a-88_1710136129712.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A woman lies on the pavement as she mourns a family member shot dead by unknown assailants in Port-au-Prince Friday. As of writing, the city is said to be almost completely controlled by insurgents

82302055-13181341-A_woman_lies_on_the_pavement_as_she_mourns_a_family_member_shot_-a-94_1710136133434.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A police officer guards the entrance of the US embassy in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Sunday. The US military said Sunday that it had flown in forces to enhance security at the delegation and allow nonessential personnel to leave

A police officer guards the entrance of the US embassy in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Sunday. The US military said Sunday that it had flown in forces to enhance security at the delegation and allow nonessential personnel to leave

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Can't trust the news media, and they seem to be quiet on this story compared to Israel/Hamas.

I'd like to hear from some of our Haitian brothers have to say regarding what's going on there. @playahaitian have you been in touch with any family you may have still there?