WTF!!! Francis Scott Key Bridge gets hit by ship and collapses

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Right now I am concerned about whether the folks who feel in that cold ass water survived. That ship losing power is a piss poor excuse. It's a ship not a lawnmower. Surely there will be an investigation into what type of maintenance program they are working with for the whole ship to lose power.
I've been on large boats that lost power during an operation. You have no fucking control of anything. I had the robot in the water attached to a dredging pump. The power died, and we lost all lights and cameras for 5 minutes. By the time the power was restored, we were way off course, the robot and dredge weren't connected and we were lucky we didn't crash into the equipment we were decommissioning. inertia is a mutha fucka y'all, don't fall for the conspiracy shit. Ships can and will lose complete power if there's a fault or an overload.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I rarely took that bridge, I preferred the tunnel, it always felt like you could feel the bridge swaying as you drove across. I saw this breakdown online that seems to give some context into how the collision happened. A loss of power plus the port side anchor down caused the ship to veer off course.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I rarely took that bridge, I preferred the tunnel, it always felt like you could feel the bridge swaying as you drove across. I saw this breakdown online that seems to give some context into how the collision happened. A loss of power plus the port side anchor down caused the ship to veer off course.

Again, I’m glad they had this on video

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

As long as I’ve lived in the area, I’ve maybe used that bridge once or twice in a lifetime and it was highly suspect going over it everytime. Just felt old, rickety and outdated. I stick to 95 regardless of traffic.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As long as I’ve lived in the area, I’ve maybe used that bridge once or twice in a lifetime and it was highly suspect going over it everytime. Just felt old, rickety and outdated. I stick to 95 regardless of traffic.
I wonder who will get the contract to rebuild? Clark?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Starting to think it was some type of attack, Black Swan Event maybe.

You might want to do a quick Google search on the journalist making those claims, Lara logan.

A brief look at her past news stories and opinions will tell you just how credible she is as a source.

An attack when nobody is on there? Cmon son for what? Of all the places to attack

Exactly! A middle of the night terrorist attack on a relatively empty bridge being worked on primarily by immigrant workers.

If this is a terrorist attack it would be one of the most pathetic ever carried out.

It would make as much sense as carrying out the 9/11 attacks at 3am on a workday.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The Federal Government has been giving alerts about Cyberattacks to American infrastructure over the past few years.

These ships nowadays are under computer control with satellite uplinks/connections to land based dispatches/engineers who keep a watch on the ship.

These big Ass container ships operate with small crews who can’t be everywhere on those ships at one time.

It’s possible someone hacked the ships systems and shut everything down.

The question now is will the Federal Government inform us that is what happened.

We will wait and see…

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
An attack when nobody is on there? Cmon son for what? Of all the places to attack

I hope you joking…. They even have audio of the captain and crew calling the people telling them what’s going on with the ship come on don’t be that stupid.

You might want to do a quick Google search on the journalist making those claims, Lara logan.

A brief look at her past news stories and opinions will tell you just how credible she is as a source.

Exactly! A middle of the night terrorist attack on a relatively empty bridge being worked on primarily by immigrant workers.

If this is a terrorist attack it would be one of the most pathetic ever carried out.

It would make as much sense as carrying out the 9/11 attacks at 3am on a workday.
Black Swan events dont have to kill anyone to be successful. The point is to disrupt the flow of goods and services with the aim to destabilize the economy. That accident blocks a major port for Baltimore.

The boat came from Singapore so China is the likely culprit, with all the sanctions being put against them right now I wouldn't be surprised.

Cars were still crossing right before the boat struck. They called but that didnt mean the bridge was secured, those people narrowly escaped death.

And I aint saying this because some news woman said it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been on large boats that lost power during an operation. You have no fucking control of anything. I had the robot in the water attached to a dredging pump. The power died, and we lost all lights and cameras for 5 minutes. By the time the power was restored, we were way off course, the robot and dredge weren't connected and we were lucky we didn't crash into the equipment we were decommissioning. inertia is a mutha fucka y'all, don't fall for the conspiracy shit. Ships can and will lose complete power if there's a fault or an overload.
Imagine explaining inertia to white people who believe in nationalism in 2024.

I'm enjoying England realizing it citizens taste delicious.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This tragedy Republicans showed their racist ass. Even after the video and the audio evidence on what really happened. I tell you Black people never get down the Republicans……NEVER!!!!!!