WTF!!! Francis Scott Key Bridge gets hit by ship and collapses

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Take note... watch your 6

OK, but this doesn’t have anything to do with that bridge incident. Also, according to maritime law hey American has to pilot out a cargo ship from its port until a certain point away from the port. Sir, with all due respect, you are beginning to act like @Mask

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
OK, but this doesn’t have anything to do with that bridge incident. Also, according to maritime law hey American has to pilot out a cargo ship from its port until a certain point away from the port. Sir, with all due respect, you are beginning to act like @Mask

BsDMQkQIYAAIdW7.jpg:large

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Ain’t nobody thinking about them niggas, plus we wouldn’t even know they were Chinese because they all look the same :roflmao:
What I'm mentioning has nothing to do with boats or Chinese. They are expecting attacks in areas of large gatherings of people, between now and after the eclipse. Many intelligence agencies have internal memos alerting of this. Take it how you want it. For a major nation like China warning it's citizens is more reason to be aware of your surroundings.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I'm mentioning has nothing to do with boats or Chinese. They are expecting attacks in areas of large gatherings of people, between now and after the eclipse. Many intelligence agencies have internal memos alerting of this. Take it how you want it. For a major nation like China warning it's citizens is more reason to be aware of your surroundings.

Understood and thanks for the breakdown.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
damn…

“Economic disaster."
The collapse of the Baltimore Bridge in the United States threatens Americans with multi-billion dollar losses. The port of Baltimore, one of the largest in the United States, was blocked, including the military ships located there.

According to Newsweek magazine, losses from the suspension of port operations amount to about $9 million per day. The seaport provided up to $2.6 billion in revenue per year.

Direct damage from the destruction of the bridge, taking into account the consequences for global trade, could amount to 81 billion.

The port was used for transporting cars, equipment and coal. That is, this is a serious blow to US logistics. Maryland Gov. Wes Moore called the bridge collapse an "economic disaster."

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
damn…

“Economic disaster."
The collapse of the Baltimore Bridge in the United States threatens Americans with multi-billion dollar losses. The port of Baltimore, one of the largest in the United States, was blocked, including the military ships located there.

According to Newsweek magazine, losses from the suspension of port operations amount to about $9 million per day. The seaport provided up to $2.6 billion in revenue per year.

Direct damage from the destruction of the bridge, taking into account the consequences for global trade, could amount to 81 billion.

The port was used for transporting cars, equipment and coal. That is, this is a serious blow to US logistics. Maryland Gov. Wes Moore called the bridge collapse an "economic disaster."
Thanks for this. I know someone who is/was supposed to be taking a cruise out of Baltimore in a few weeks, and this possibly impacting that totally slipped my mind.

Looks like RC and Carnival are moving operations to Norfolk for now.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Thanks for this. I know someone who is/was supposed to be taking a cruise out of Baltimore in a few weeks, and this possibly impacting that totally slipped my mind.

Looks like RC and Carnival are moving operations to Norfolk for now.
Yea this might take a minute to get back to normal

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I am going to these news conferences with my press credentials and breaking up this pedophile ring. There is much more to this story than meets the eye, with coverups that link back to the White House who is pressing hard to rebuild it at all costs, offering to pay the full amount. I started noticing a ramp up with attacks immediately against me.

I lived in Baltimore, was a steel worker that used to work out Sparrows Point until 2012. The media is not asking the tough question, but I will. Now it is gay effeminate fulfillment jobs in a climate controlled warehouse paying me half.

I had went out to Bethlehem, PA and got this strange reaction, people got nervous when I am around. This is why I started putting the pieces together because I am familiar with all the bankrupt steel companies.

Baltimore is one of those cities where it is better to live in Klan infested town in Mississippi than being around your people.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
All this coverup and funny acting when I am in major steel towns. Surveillance attacks and harrassment. Distraction tactics with sports team and entertainers.

It looks like it was an environmental mess and dump into the river. Building one large steel mill 4 miles long was not a good deal. It was sited to exploit waterways and canals in the 1870 but a rail network is much more efficient to move steel or iron around.

This massive behemoth company failing like that should not have happened. It sounds like some corrupt political scheme with China to get paid bankrupting their competition.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Update:

FBI raided the Dali , trying to put the blame on the private sector. The end result will be ships deciding to use other ports that are hassle free and idiot proof even if they have to travel further distances. There is massive coverup related to the steel industry - trade policy, resulting in this nonsense.

They need to retrieve all the bodies before there is even discussion about rebuilding, it makes me vomit hearing these heartless politicians pushing for rebuilt bridge.

e809051e-9dff-4adf-8285-1fe9496c513f-large3x4_thumb_28304.png

This is different than Norfolk Southern where the private sector owned the rail lines and equipment, the government had little control over their affairs. This infrastructure, bridge, was built and maintained by the government. There should have been multiple redudant systems in place. We are all familiar with shoddy engineering practices of the government if you go back in history that have killed thousands of people.

081e3b21-6091-4e5a-a40a-421a51ac5f33_1920x1080.jpg

All the engineers were talking about dolphins and other nonsense, yes the bridge would be protected but you will have a carge ship with major damage that may even sink and lose its cargo.

Based on my recommendation, the government is giving out grant funding to expand the port terminal at Sparrows Point. When they were planning for all these distribution centers/warehouses that did not need to be located at that location, they should have moved the port terminal down to make it idiot proof.

s3%2FBaltimore_MSC_MPA.png

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Update:

FBI raided the Dali , trying to put the blame on the private sector. The end result will be ships deciding to use other ports that are hassle free and idiot proof even if they have to travel further distances. There is massive coverup related to the steel industry - trade policy, resulting in this nonsense.

They need to retrieve all the bodies before there is even discussion about rebuilding, it makes me vomit hearing these heartless politicians pushing for rebuilt bridge.

e809051e-9dff-4adf-8285-1fe9496c513f-large3x4_thumb_28304.png

This is different than Norfolk Southern where the private sector owned the rail lines and equipment, the government had little control over their affairs. This infrastructure, bridge, was built and maintained by the government. There should have been multiple redudant systems in place. We are all familiar with shoddy engineering practices of the government if you go back in history that have killed thousands of people.

081e3b21-6091-4e5a-a40a-421a51ac5f33_1920x1080.jpg

All the engineers were talking about dolphins and other nonsense, yes the bridge would be protected but you will have a carge ship with major damage that may even sink and lose its cargo.

Based on my recommendation, the government is giving out grant funding to expand the port terminal at Sparrows Point. When they were planning for all these distribution centers/warehouses that did not need to be located at that location, they should have moved the port terminal down to make it idiot proof.

s3%2FBaltimore_MSC_MPA.png

Here we go.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Here we go.

I would respond in detail my shoulder/neck is messed up from dunking on some fool.

With this worsening condition, my range is very limited. You guys have to let go quit trying to come up with dumb schemes to put a hurt on me.

The longer I stay here the worse off I get.

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I would respond in detail my shoulder/neck is messed up from dunking on some fool.

With this worsening condition, my range is very limited. You guys have to let go quit trying to come up with dumb schemes to put a hurt on me.

The longer I stay here the worse off I get.

Uhhhhhhh...okay?