WTF CAC NEWS 3/31/2019

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-new...aby-for-her-son-and-his-husband-1468530243984

An origin story of poetry:’ Grandmother carries baby for her son and his husband

When Elliot Dougherty and Matthew Eledge looked to expand their family, their own relatives answered the call to help. Matthew’s mom, 61-year-old Cecile, carried the baby — her granddaughter — and Elliott’s sister donated the egg. “I think for me this is an origin story of poetry,” Matthew said.

This dude mixed his seed, with his step-sister's egg.... And then his mom carried the baby.... WTF?!

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude mixed his seed, with his own sister's egg.... And then his mom carried the baby.... WTF?!
Not that it make it much less weird, but the egg donor was the sister of the other dude. So technically, dude mixed his sperm with his sister-in-law, which is sadly nothing new at all for some people.

The strangest part to me is still the 61-year old carrying a child. I know older people are getting cleared to have kids, but it seems like that would have been higher risk somehow. I guess with IVF they're already drugging you up and stuff, so it's safer? I dunno. I Don't really want to think about it too hard.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
That is a disgusting story but that is impressive that a 61 year old was able to carry a child.

White folks are remarkable :smh: