WSW (white skank wednesdays) Dr. Umar gon' just have ta understand lol

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Is there a reason not to smash?

She ain't ugly, she ain't particularly cute either, if anything she looks like fun.

Even if she isn't a tranny, for me, artificiality of this level just crosses a line.

What is there for me to even be attracted to on this woman?

I won't stick my dick in ANY woman, and if that's the case, the only appeal she has has been bought and paid for.

I'm not saying a woman has to be all-natural just for me to fuck, but I just personally don't feel attracted to overly processed females.

Anyone upset at that must feel a certain way because they are attracted to her.

Do you.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You niggas may as well spring for one of these and save some money...

doll_295708k.jpg

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
Where's thetallblackguy at? I thought dudes didn't like bitches with fake parts? Read some of the responses in this thread.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Where's thetallblackguy at? I thought dudes didn't like bitches with fake parts? Read some of the responses in this thread.

wrong i said broads get fake parts to compete with other females and not because of dudes taste..i kno cac males like or don't care if a chick body is fake..there's always gonna be a guy that likes something dat deals with pussy..u do kno a lot of dry dick nigs or pervs don't give a fuck what a chick look like as long as they can fuck them..if some nig hardly gets pussy do u think he gonna be extra choosy on his options..no buddy..juss in case u didn't kno the sex game prefer the dry dude or extra perv as their customers

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
wrong i said broads get fake parts to compete with other females and not because of dudes taste..i kno cac males like or don't care if a chick body is fake..there's always gonna be a guy that likes something dat deals with pussy..u do kno a lot of dry dick nigs or pervs don't give a fuck what a chick look like as long as they can fuck them..if some nig hardly gets pussy do u think he gonna be extra choosy on his options..no buddy..juss in case u didn't kno the sex game prefer the dry dude or extra perv as their customers

These are YOUR words. YOUR words.

dude u are wrong..dudes don't like fake parts..take a girl with big natural tits than take a chick with flat chest..a chick with flat chest would say if i had big tits i would get more love or the same amount of love as the girl if i had big tits...so she get fake ones and find out no she dosen't get more love or the same amount of love so now she stuck with fake tits...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These are YOUR words. YOUR words.

show all my quotes from that thread instead of the later ones in that thread..my first quotes are usually long while the rest of the quotes are shorter..but u kno this already and dats why u went to some shorter version and not my first response..also dats real weird that u remember that and put that in ur memory and saved that up so u could have a bs debate in a whole diff thread over a month later...a few dudes said they would fuck her while the majority said she looked stupid and dat they would pass and u overlooked all the negatives juss so u can try to prove ur point..that's real feminine dude

Last edited:

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
show all my quotes from that thread instead of the later ones in that thread..my first quotes are usually long while the rest of the quotes are shorter..but u kno this already and dats why u went to some shorter version and not my first response

What does that have to do with anything? :confused: I posted the quote of yours that proves you said what I claimed you said.

Why would I need to post any other quote?

I say you said dude's don't like fake parts.
You said you never said that.
I show you the quote of you saying EXACTLY that, and you ask me to post more quotes? You make no sense. :lol:

This is what I get for going back and forth with the grown man who uses words like 'da' and 'dat'.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What does that have to do with anything? :confused: I posted the quote of yours that proves you said what I claimed you said.

Why would I need to post any other quote?

I say you said dude's don't like fake parts.
You said you never said that.
I show you the quote of you saying EXACTLY that, and you ask me to post more quotes? You make no sense. :lol:

This is what I get for going back and forth with the grown man who uses worlds like 'da' and 'dat'.

the other thread was why do females get fake parts i posted a whole paragraph on why they did..u managed not to post any of dat rant..throughout that thread i kept on explaining that paragraph once again u didn't post any of those statements..after my 10 or more reply i posted that comment and than u decided to post that shit to try to prove ur bs point..like i said real female like..da fact u waited for a diff thread over a month later to bring up my name is real female like..u overlooked all the negatives that people posted shitting on the cac broad and took the few good comments to justify ur bs point once again real female like..nigs in here saying they'll pass shorty look likes a tranny,somebody posted a blowup doll, even some dudes who are known to love cac broads shitted on her but u covered ur eyes and saw the 2 or 3 positive comments and was like see "somebody like her fake parts"..here u go majority of nigs would never allow a woman to take a shit on them but there are a few dudes who would so are u gonna say cause a few weirdo nigs like scat that all dudes like scat..fucking female minded nigs

Last edited:

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^That Jessica Kylie is one of the sexiest women I've ever seen

I keep her Instagram open on my browser daily

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
White girl wednesdays

created by a bm

wonder if there is a black girl day

is there?

Anyways this plastic bitch looks terrible IMO has the face and body that only a coon could love ... so it was posted on the right board :)

post + sig = fail