Wrestling Fans be honest

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Haven't seen Chikara yet and I haven't seen ROH in a while. But I list it differently.

Smackdown > ECW > Impact! > WWE Superstars > Raw
I flip flop with ECW and Impact

That's not a good look for TNA when you are battling with between there only show and the wwe's 3rd show:smh:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's not a good look for TNA when you are battling with between there only show and the wwe's 3rd show:smh:

I've been watching Impact and Smackdown. The wrestling on Smackdown is just...better. I'll actually be pissed with the draft comes and they break up the roster.

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Upgrade Dave, I haven't watched Superstars at all. How is it different from Smackdown or Raw? I assumed it was a recap show, so haven't bothered with it.

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
I've been watching Impact and Smackdown. The wrestling on Smackdown is just...better. I'll actually be pissed with the draft comes and they break up the roster.

I remember when i couldn't sit through smackdown because it seemed like it just drug on and on. Now i feel that way about raw and tna, superstars is actually a pretty decent show so is ecw.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Upgrade Dave, I haven't watched Superstars at all. How is it different from Smackdown or Raw? I assumed it was a recap show, so haven't bothered with it.

They have a new match from each of the brands on the Superstars show. Sometimes it is midcard talent such as The Hart Dynasty vs. Cryme Tyme or Primo vs. Orton. Other times you'll see the likes of CM Punk vs. Edge. It's only a hour so you get some wrestling without too much of the filler though I rarely see all of it myself.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

That's not too bad. WWE has the larger roster, so they can do more. TNA's ratings are going up and have started beating ECW and are close to catching Smackdown.
The bad look is for WWE. Raw is their premier show. Shit, it's the premier show for wrestling in this country and it's easily the most consistently bad show on tv.

They have a new match from each of the brands on the Superstars show. Sometimes it is midcard talent such as The Hart Dynasty vs. Cryme Tyme or Primo vs. Orton. Other times you'll see the likes of CM Punk vs. Edge. It's only a hour so you get some wrestling without too much of the filler though I rarely see all of it myself.

That's it in a nutshell. Good show, generally. Every now and then they throw some guys out there and waste ten minutes of my life but on a whole it's good. Del, you should check it out a couple times (I never tell people to check out a show once. That'll be the show that sucks ass and I'll look like a dick:D).

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's it in a nutshell. Good show, generally. Every now and then they throw some guys out there and waste ten minutes of my life but on a whole it's good. Del, you should check it out a couple times (I never tell people to check out a show once. That'll be the show that sucks ass and I'll look like a dick:D).

Aight, I'm sold. I'll check out the last 8 episodes of Superstars. Thanks.