Wow! This shit is crazy, with makeup she a solid dime! Without it she a peso...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Make sure you take these broads on a swim date to see what they really look like lol
or wakeup in the mornin before they start the sorcery

Gershona
97953923-322624668728770-5559038103098540155-n.jpg

106749562-711291593039423-3517773625144024627-n.jpg

80125100-3399601933445728-5041329937962663524-n.jpg

41699943-290435381572605-9219810593671968917-n.jpg
32233138-651008308563557-2356701336168300544-n.jpg
66434771-1376140132547747-1307722299690443593-n.jpg

128185592-200432151681500-3598146128530939880-n.jpg

125537623-173761681074953-5098999758636416184-n.jpg

arlow pear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A peso indeed, w/o her wig, weave, tracks, glue, extensions, eye lashes & makeup... but I wouldn’t kick her dusty ass out of the sack.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whats wrong with you negros, this is why our woman wear makeup, weaves, and look as they do. You can't see her real beauty is without all those things. She is a dime.

You negros have been brain washed into thinking that the natural black woman isn't worth anything but a peso!

You fake negros stay believing the blue eye has value. You will also stay wondering why you're so lost.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
What's wrong with you negros, this is why our women wear makeup, weaves, and look as they do. You can't see her real beauty is without all those things. She is a dime.

You negros have been brainwashed into thinking that the natural black woman isn't worth anything but a peso!

You fake negros stay believing the blue eye has value. You will also stay wondering why you're so lost.
Nope, you have been brainwashed.

Two points to be made:

Why is it that women can have standards and judge men, but you along with many women fall on that "all women are beautiful" BS?

If this woman is a dime, then you are saying she's as pretty or more beautiful than beyonce and kelly. Both are fine, but are not dimes. A dime is a perfect 10. This chick in this thread is far from perfect.

What's wrong with accepting your limitations? If you are short, more than likely you won't play in the NBA. If your vision is not close to perfect, you more than likely wont fly jets. Some people are strong, some are fast, some are beautiful, some are not. That's life. The inability to recognize one's shortcomings is why many people remain mediocre or unable to succeed. This chick knows she's ugly, so she mastered the power of makeup to compensate. Bravo to her.

Stop coddling these average bitches.

A woman would never see a fat dude who's able to dress nice and has a sharp haircut and say yeah, he's still a 10 even though he's out of shape. A woman would never see a broke dude who drives a rental sports car and say, yeah, he's still a ten even tho he's broke. You can take Idris Elba or Micheal B Jordan and make them 5'5", women will no longer consider them as desirable.

Women have standards. Men accept these standards.

Men want to have standards, but women and some dudes find it problematic.

:hithead:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True....but I'm pretty sure that waking up with a tired, wigless, no make-up Beyonce's head resting on your shoulder won't have you reaching for the closest sharp object within reach to cut your arm off and escape.
That last vid with her looking like she got a damn goatee.....I would be reaching for it ( I'm hoping that shit was fake)

Man this is called Marriage imo. Or living with a woman. Everybody knows damn well Beyonce don't "wake up like that" and neither do these females on Instagram or females that you met at the club. But I do hate makeup

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
True....but I'm pretty sure that waking up with a tired, wigless, no make-up Beyonce's head resting on your shoulder won't have you reaching for the closest sharp object within reach to cut your arm off and escape.
That last vid with her looking like she got a damn goatee.....I would be reaching for it ( I'm hoping that shit was fake)

You right about that beard lol. That better be a filter lol

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats wrong with you negros, this is why our woman wear makeup, weaves, and look as they do. You can't see her real beauty is without all those things. She is a dime.

You negros have been brain washed into thinking that the natural black woman isn't worth anything but a peso!

You could be MORE wrong, but I don’t think it’s possible. There is NOTHING black women do that’s our fault. I say it on here and in life all the time “weaves/wigs are a mental illness”. I don’t know one black man who WANTS his woman to have fake anything. These raggedy bitches build themselves up to be fuckable not loved. This chick is ugly, period. Her arrogance after the “conversion” makes her even more unattractive. Stop this bullshit of these crayon bitches doing anything for our approval. Can’t blame the farmer for why his sheep are, well, sheep. Any woman who needs that much time, money or skill to look like those after photos is never happy at heart.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You could be MORE wrong, but I don’t think it’s possible. There is NOTHING black women do that’s our fault. I say it on here and in life all the time “weaves/wigs are a mental illness”. I don’t know one black man who WANTS his woman to have fake anything. These raggedy bitches build themselves up to be fuckable not loved. This chick is ugly, period. Her arrogance after the “conversion” makes her even more unattractive. Stop this bullshit of these crayon bitches doing anything for our approval. Can’t blame the farmer for why his sheep are, well, sheep. Any woman who needs that much time, money or skill to look like those after photos is never happy at heart.

My man!!! We've told woman what we don't like. They do it anyway. Say we prefer natural bodies, yet they keep getting bolt ons. Women do what they do for each other, and for the 10% of lame ninjas that cheer-lead the shit. Bitches look like clowns with all the enhancements and we just go along with it.

madgoose

International
International Member
"Make Up", think about it. If you "make up" a story it is fictitious, so when a woman applies make up...

Probably should have been called fake up, but then it is all a lot more obvious.