WOW?!? Nicki Minaj...Then & Now Update: Pink Friday 2 Album! BEEF WITH MEGAN!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nicki Minaj Regrets Engaging In Twitter War Vs Meek Mill After They Argued About Her Husband, Kenneth Petty Being A Convicted Rapist And Meek Supposedly Beating His Own Sister [VIDEO]
February 6, 20200
By Yuriy Andriyashchuk
Hip-HopVibe.com Staff Writer

Yesterday on Twitter, Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill went at it after both took shots at people both sides knew. Nicki claimed that Meek beat her sister in front of him. In Meek’s defense, he mentioned how Nicki’s husband, Kenneth Petty, is a convicted rapist. This is true as he was convicted of sex with a minor and is also a convicted murderer. Meek even mentioned how her brother just got hit with 25 to life for having sex with a minor.
Nicki also ironically came after Meek’s looks even though she dated him four years ago. Meek believed that Nicki’s funds have been running out but that’s been far from the truth. Meek ran into Petty at a store in Los Angeles last month in which Nicki was also around and she mentioned on Twitter how Meek was scared in that altercation. The Young Money artist ended up quickly regretting the Twitter beef vs Meek though.
Nicki appeared at the Pollstar Live! event at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA hours after the beef and expressed that regret. She was speaking to on the rise artists in this situation and noted that small things should be ignored. She added that in regards to the Meek beef, she wishes she would’ve just ignored it because five minutes later, she had a change of heart.
It’ll be interesting to see if Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj actually do squash this beef. She is happily married and Meek has a baby on the way with his girlfriend and Philadelphia businesswoman, Milan Harris. In the end, there’s no need to worry about exes publicly on social media. Check out Nicki discussing the situation at the Pollstar Conference below.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nicki Minaj Regrets Engaging In Twitter War Vs Meek Mill After They Argued About Her Husband, Kenneth Petty Being A Convicted Rapist And Meek Supposedly Beating His Own Sister [VIDEO]
February 6, 20200
By Yuriy Andriyashchuk
Hip-HopVibe.com Staff Writer

Yesterday on Twitter, Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill went at it after both took shots at people both sides knew. Nicki claimed that Meek beat her sister in front of him. In Meek’s defense, he mentioned how Nicki’s husband, Kenneth Petty, is a convicted rapist. This is true as he was convicted of sex with a minor and is also a convicted murderer. Meek even mentioned how her brother just got hit with 25 to life for having sex with a minor.
Nicki also ironically came after Meek’s looks even though she dated him four years ago. Meek believed that Nicki’s funds have been running out but that’s been far from the truth. Meek ran into Petty at a store in Los Angeles last month in which Nicki was also around and she mentioned on Twitter how Meek was scared in that altercation. The Young Money artist ended up quickly regretting the Twitter beef vs Meek though.
Nicki appeared at the Pollstar Live! event at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA hours after the beef and expressed that regret. She was speaking to on the rise artists in this situation and noted that small things should be ignored. She added that in regards to the Meek beef, she wishes she would’ve just ignored it because five minutes later, she had a change of heart.
It’ll be interesting to see if Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj actually do squash this beef. She is happily married and Meek has a baby on the way with his girlfriend and Philadelphia businesswoman, Milan Harris. In the end, there’s no need to worry about exes publicly on social media. Check out Nicki discussing the situation at the Pollstar Conference below.

:lol:

if she stops popping pills - she will make far fewer mistakes

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

3.png

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Doja Cat Issues Statement Denying Allegations of Racism
By Halle Kiefer@hallekiefer
Doja Cat. Photo: Scott Dudelson/Getty Images
This weekend wasn’t the first time Doja Cat came under fire for saying offensive things online, and it probably won’t be the last. Beginning Friday, fans took to Twitter under the hashtag #DojaCatIsOverParty after allegations surfaced that the singer, whose given name is Amalaratna Zandile Dlamini, had taken part in racist video chats and wrote a song in 2015 called “Dindu Nuffin,” a racist slur mocking victims of police brutality. Late Sunday, Doja Cat issued an apology for the song, but denied taking part in racism online.
“I want to address what’s been happening on Twitter,” she wrote in an Instagram post. “I’ve used public chat rooms to socialize since I was a child. I shouldn’t have been on some of those chat room sites, but I personally have never been involved in any racist conversations. I’m sorry to everyone I offended.”
Continued the singer, “I’m a black woman. Half of my family is black from South Africa and I’m very proud of where I come from.” Her father is South African actor Dumisani Dlamini, best known to American audiences for his turn in 1992’s Sarafina! across from Whoopi Goldberg.
According to Doja Cat, she did write and record “Dindu Nuffin,” but says it was a misguided attempted to reclaim the term as a person of color. “As for the old song that’s resurfaced, it was in no way tied to anything outside of my own personal experience. It was written in response to people who often used that term to hurt me. I made an attempt to flip its meaning, but recognize that it was a bad decision to use the term in my music.”

Writes the singer, “I understand my influence and impact and I’m taking this all very seriously. I love you all and I’m sorry for upsetting or hurting any of you. That’s not my character, and I’m determined to show that to everyone moving forward. Thank you.” Doja’s statement comes on the heels of a meteoric rise that included the artist’s first Billboard No 1. for the “Say So” remix with Nicki Minaj just two weeks ago.
Today only! Save 50% on unlimited access to Vulture and everything else New York
LEARN MORE »RELATED
TAGS:
4COMMENTS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This weekend wasn’t the first time Doja Cat came under fire for saying offensive things online, and it probably won’t be the last. Beginning Friday, fans took to Twitter under the hashtag #DojaCatIsOverParty after allegations surfaced that the singer, whose given name is Amalaratna Zandile Dlamini, had taken part in racist video chats and wrote a song in 2015 called “Dindu Nuffin,” a racist slur mocking victims of police brutality. Late Sunday, Doja Cat issued an apology for the song, but denied taking part in racism online.
“I want to address what’s been happening on Twitter,” she wrote in an Instagram post. “I’ve used public chat rooms to socialize since I was a child. I shouldn’t have been on some of those chat room sites, but I personally have never been involved in any racist conversations. I’m sorry to everyone I offended.”
Continued the singer, “I’m a black woman. Half of my family is black from South Africa and I’m very proud of where I come from.” Her father is South African actor Dumisani Dlamini, best known to American audiences for his turn in 1992’s Sarafina! across from Whoopi Goldberg.
According to Doja Cat, she did write and record “Dindu Nuffin,” but says it was a misguided attempted to reclaim the term as a person of color. “As for the old song that’s resurfaced, it was in no way tied to anything outside of my own personal experience. It was written in response to people who often used that term to hurt me. I made an attempt to flip its meaning, but recognize that it was a bad decision to use the term in my music.”

Writes the singer, “I understand my influence and impact and I’m taking this all very seriously. I love you all and I’m sorry for upsetting or hurting any of you. That’s not my character, and I’m determined to show that to everyone moving forward. Thank you.” Doja’s statement comes on the heels of a meteoric rise that included the artist’s first Billboard No 1. for the “Say So” remix with Nicki Minaj just two weeks ago.
Today only! Save 50% on unlimited access to Vulture and everything else New York
LEARN MORE »RELATED
TAGS:
4COMMENTS

good lawd Nicki cursed...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

LEARN MORE »RELATED
TAGS:
4COMMENTS

So Doja sayin' she Dindu Nuffin...got it. Save it Doja.