Bruh......It's bad enough we fucking midgets. What we ain't gonna be..... is fucking ugly midgets.

Do u hate them before or after fucking them???YOU ALL ARE SOME SICK BASTARDS. I HATE FUCKIN MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
![]()


Before. I'll throw one right out the fuckin window. Head 1st of course.Do u hate them before or after fucking them???
![]()
Bruh, don't knock it 'til you tried it. Ass so fat you can see it from the front, then when they bend over....sheesh! Fun as fuck. Gotta be proportioned tho.YOU ALL ARE SOME SICK BASTARDS. I HATE FUCKIN MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
YOU ALL ARE SOME SICK BASTARDS. I HATE FUCKIN MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
www.instagram.com
They remind me of lil' aliens.Bruh, don't knock it 'til you tried it. Ass so fat you can see it from the front, then when they bend over....sheesh! Fun as fuck. Gotta be proportioned tho.

Your a good man for this. Don't go fuckin those mutants.These comments are hilarious!![]()
The shortest bitch I ever bang was probably 5'4, my baby mama.
Look like 2 mini Pinky twins.......
