"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

SKATTA

International
International Member
Look at all the demonstrations in many cities all over the world.
no social distancing.
why arent ppl just dropping dead all over the place...

how is this possible......oh my...

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
101962500_907075979697943_9168169715552485376_o.jpg

101973426_907202113018663_1716600210899075072_o.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And they want you to go back and forth with them on states rights verses federalism.

all the while the riches they have are accruing interest and the debt that I have ...

just shoot those mothafuckas and take what they have. But god already preempted me by telling me don’t cover thy neighbors shit or I won’t sit beside him in heaven.

I always ask white Christians will I live besides them in heaven. Or you know ... is there an inner city heaven

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Look at all the demonstrations in many cities all over the world.
no social distancing.
why arent ppl just dropping dead all over the place...

how is this possible......oh my...
You think the 100k people who have died is a lie? If you look at all the footage of protestors, it is mostly young and physically fit people who are most likely to show no symptoms or recover quickly.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here is the latest data for confirmed cases. Over the last week, the overall U.S. is experiencing a slight rise in daily cases.

0605a - Confirmed Cases.png

This map is showing the hot spots in the U.S. over the last two weeks.

0605b - Confirmed Cases.png

Top 25 states seeing the highest growth of confirmed cases. D.C. is the hottest spot so far.

StateTwo-Week Growth per Capita (100,000)
District of Columbia
248.25​
Maryland
230.4​
Rhode Island
215.41​
Illinois
205.26​
Nebraska
191.32​
Delaware
188.34​
Virginia
166.59​
Minnesota
161.75​
Massachusetts
160.06​
Iowa
154.77​
New Jersey
151.3​
Mississippi
142.03​
Connecticut
133.45​
Alabama
126.06​
Louisiana
117.71​
South Dakota
113.72​
New York
106.15​
Indiana
100.95​
Wisconsin
100.65​
North Carolina
96.41​
North Dakota
88.84​
Georgia
88.63​
New Hampshire
88.62​
Arizona
82.31​
Pennsylvania
81.46​

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus, but it had nothing to do with his death, autopsy shows

(CNN)In a week when the attention of Americans abruptly shifted from a paralyzing coronavirus pandemic to outrage over the deaths of black people in police custody, they learned that while George Floyd survived one threat, he was unable to live through the other.

George Floyd's friend who was in the car with him reveals his last moments
George Floyd's friend who was in the car with him reveals his last moments
Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, and again following his death last week after he was restrained by police in Minneapolis, final autopsy results show.
But the virus played no known role in his death and he was likely not contagious, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office said in its final report Wednesday.

"Since ... positivity for (Covid-19) can persist for weeks after the onset and resolution of clinical disease, the autopsy result most likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent ... positivity from previous infection," it said.

Floyd survived a pandemic that has killed more African Americans in the United States than whites or other ethnic groups.

Black Americans represent 13.4% of the American population, according to the US Census Bureau. But counties with higher black populations account for more than half of all coronavirus cases and almost 60% of deaths, a study found.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
And they want you to go back and forth with them on states rights verses federalism.

all the while the riches they have are accruing interest and the debt that I have ...

just shoot those mothafuckas and take what they have. But god already preempted me by telling me don’t cover thy neighbors shit or I won’t sit beside him in heaven.

I always ask white Christians will I live besides them in heaven. Or you know ... is there an inner city heaven
100848346_174242314050431_8473228412033433600_o.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He has an agenda.
Obviously, he’s one of those since I don’t have it it’s not real ass niggas. He will be one of those clowns laying up in an ICU bed telling others to not be like him.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Obviously, he’s one of those since I don’t have it it’s not real ass niggas. He will be one of those clowns laying up in an ICU bed telling others to not be like him.

Truthfully, he should just skip the video and just ...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
@lightbright been MIA as well
I'm still here, alive and kicking man.... not a lot of COVID news making front page since that cracker killed Floyd.... and I've been busy handling business..... just moved in three new tenants..... and i I got one shit brained bitch not paying her rent and moving in her weed head useless teenage son TO live with her without my permission..... she's gonna get regulated when the N.J. eviction shit expires end of June... I just raised her rent again too....

:thumbsup:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm still here, alive and kicking man.... not a lot of COVID news making front page since that cracker killed Floyd.... and I've been busy handling business..... just moved in three new tenants..... and i I got one shit brained bitch not paying her rent and moving in her weed head useless teenage son TO live with her without my permission..... she's gonna get regulated when the N.J. eviction shit expires end of June... I just raised her rent again too....

:thumbsup:

Understandable. Take care of your business, fam.

Real life >>>> BGOL