work for the BUFFALO BILLS?

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Sales & Marketing: Marketing

Coordinator of Marketing - Buffalo Bills (Orchard Park, NY)

Reports to: Vice President Marketing and Broadcasting, Director of Marketing Communications
Hours: Full-time

Compensation Range: Commensurate with Experience

Start Date: April, 2006

JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES: Work with Marketing Communications department on projects including, but not limited to:

Marketing Programs such as: Bills Backers, Junior Bills Backers, MBNA Bills credit card program, Additional Membership Oriented Programs, Bills Value Card
Collateral Pieces such as: Season Ticket Newsletter, Season Ticket Brochure, Magnetic Schedule, Promotional Ads, Membership Newsletters
Outside promotional events: Set-up and Tear down of event, Coordination with Event organizers, Oversee part-time promotional staff, Ordering supplies for event
Special promotions
Database management
Web site advertisement management
Administrative duties such as written and verbal correspondence (writing letters/e-mails, answering phone calls), keeping budgets, filing, ordering merchandise, researching programs, updating databases, monitoring inventory, light manual labor, etc.
Provide support on all marketing initiatives and programs
Other duties as assigned.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sports Management, Business, or Communications preferred
Minimum of one year experience working in a professional business setting
Prior Marketing experience
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dream Weaver a plus
Ability to create, research and follow-through on ideas for new marketing programs
Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks in a high pressure environment
Excellent interpersonal, written and phone communication skills
Flexible work schedule for special events and game days

“WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”

Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:

1. Yes/No: I have a minimum of one year work experience in a professional business setting

2. Yes/No: I am willing to relocate.

3. Yes/No: I have prior marketing or promotional experience

Closing Date: 2006-04-01

YA BOY

Support BGOL
Registered
Hey I am interested, I am graduating with a BA in Marketing, I have also completed internships for two Fortune 500 companies. I am new so tell me what I need to do.