By Rob Bailey-Millado
December 12, 2019 | 3:28pm | Updated

Enlarge Image

Mary Magdelene, 24, of Toronto

Jam Press

MORE ON:
COSMETIC SURGERY
Woman reveals she has 4 implants in her breasts

Is this wavy lip 'filler' trend real or just photo-editing magic?

This once-scrawny bodybuilder is injecting dangerous oil into muscles

Surgeons cut pounds of petroleum jelly out of 'Popeye' bodybuilder's biceps

Meet Mary Magdalene, a devout “wannabe blowup doll.”
At only 24 years of age, the Toronto native is certainly on a crusade: MM says she’s shelled out $100,000 to modify her body with a brow lift, three nose jobs, cheek and lip fat transfers, a trio of boob jobs, 20 dental veneers, “Brazilian butt lifts,” numerous lip fillers — and a “custom-designed” vagina.
See, while many women seek to surgically minimize their labia, Magdalene is on a quest to acquire “the fattest in the world,” resulting in swelling and pain that requires frequent medical consultations.
“It’s a lot better than it was [but] I have complications with the fat, so I will need to keep getting vagina injections to even it out,” she tells Jam Press. “I am worried about one side, because it keeps growing. I think it’s probably from the swelling.”
It’s worth it, Magdalene claims, because the extensive body work spiked her once-mousy confidence level — and helped her express herself artistically.
“I feel horny when I look at myself,” admits Magdalene, who started stripping at 17 to fund her aspirational appearance. She also claims her plumped parts give her special bedroom prowess.

Hey, she’s extreme — but she’s on trend with “body enhancement.”
Nearly a quarter-million more cosmetic surgeries were performed in 2018 than the previous year, according to the most recent statistics released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). The annual report tallied more than 17.7 million procedures performed in the US, a number that has risen steadily for five years.
The tatted-up Instagram influencer — yes, @XOMaryM has 144,000 followers — also claims her zaftig look drives people to have car accidents and ask for her hand in marriage. One devoted fan even offered to ditch his wife for her, but Magdalene declined as “he was broke and ugly.”

Oh, and this bodacious bombshell is also a budding artiste.
“I have been making paintings with my vagina,” she says. “So this surgery has really inspired me to be more creative as well.”
Being a living work of art, however, is no Sunday in the park with George. Just like any masterpiece, Magdalene needs restoration from time to time — hence all the procedures.
Still, she remains steadfast in her mission to set size records with an undercarriage of biblical proportions. That’s right, she isn’t ruling out more surgical enhancements in the future.
“If the vaginal injections don’t work, they’ll do a surgical revision,” she says. “But the doctor told me not to worry. So I’m trying to relax.”
jam-press-woman-custom-02.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000516805672.jpg
giphy.gif

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand how a doctor would continue to perform surgeries on someone like that.