Woman has 200 orgasms per day- wow

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dated a chick on and off for about 9 years starting when i was 22. she was about 4 years older than me. i think she may have had this on a small level. during sex she would have 5 to 6 orgasms at a pop. one time she had one and i was just sucking her nipple. i used to leave her place feeling like i was the motha fucking man lol.:lol:

7xsi06g.jpg

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

i dated a chick on and off for about 9 years starting when i was 22. she was about 4 years older than me. i think she may have had this on a small level. during sex she would have 5 to 6 orgasms at a pop. one time she had one and i was just sucking her nipple. i used to leave her place feeling like i was the motha fucking man lol.:lol:

7xsi06g.jpg

Dats Wassup Yeah I've Sucked Some Chicks Nipples Before And They Came Off Too That Came Be One Of There Hot Spots Cause That Nipple Is Sensitive To A Point.

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dats Wassup Yeah I've Sucked Some Chicks Nipples Before And They Came Off Too That Came Be One Of There Hot Spots Cause That Nipple Is Sensitive To A Point.

yo it was crazy how much she would get off. i tried to count one night and lost count at 23. i think i left there that night feeling a little cheated. she had over 23 "nuts" and i had only 4 lol.

7xsi06g.jpg

bombthreat

Banned
why the hostility :confused:

7xsi06g.jpg

not hostile- I didnt write in caps. Just kinda disgusting to be interrupted with the thought of that when I wrote it for ladies to discuss.

I originally planned to only lurk on this board to get ladies thoughts, like some of them do ours, but I ran across this article that I thought would be relevant so I posted it.

And here I get a bunch of hard legs talking about how they do or don't wanna come that much. How would you feel? ugh.

I aint pissed off though, dont take it like that, just take it and BOUNCE, LOL!

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not hostile- I didnt write in caps. Just kinda disgusting to be interrupted with the thought of that when I wrote it for ladies to discuss.

I originally planned to only lurk on this board to get ladies thoughts, like some of them do ours, but I ran across this article that I thought would be relevant so I posted it.

And here I get a bunch of hard legs talking about how they do or don't wanna come that much. How would you feel? ugh.

I aint pissed off though, dont take it like that, just take it and BOUNCE, LOL!

point taken, but since you "lurk" you had to know that there are men here that are responding in every post. we aint gonna bounce , so just ignore what the men say. better yet you could put our replies on ignore and you wont even see us in anything you look at. lets save the net beefing for the main board. peace.

7xsi06g.jpg

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

yo it was crazy how much she would get off. i tried to count one night and lost count at 23. i think i left there that night feeling a little cheated. she had over 23 "nuts" and i had only 4 lol.

7xsi06g.jpg

Damn That Must Been Some Good Juicy Pussy.