Woman arrested for allegedly performing botched penis enlargement that left patient ‘

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Woman arrested for allegedly performing botched penis enlargement that left patient ‘mutilated’
screen-shot-2015-08-27-at-9-07-43-pm.png

Nery Carvajal-Gonzalez, 48, faces one count of unlicensed practice of health care causing serious injury and two counts of practicing medicine without a license.

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. — A woman was arrested Wednesday after police say she disfigured a man’s penis by injecting it to make it bigger.

Nery Carvajal-Gonzalez, 48, faces one count of unlicensed practice of health care causing serious injury and two counts of practicing medicine without a license.

According to WPLG-TV, the 55-year-old victim said he met Gonzalez when she entered the hair salon where he worked and offered penis injectable services.

Investigators say the victim often received facials from the woman so he eventually entrusted her to inject fillers into his penis at a Hialeah warehouse to make it longer and thicker.

But the procedure was not successful and the victim told police it left him with a “mutilated” penis.

“The victim’s penis was so incredibly small, yet very swollen and the skin around the shaft had been removed and was raw,” the Florida Sun Sentinel reported.

Gonzalez later reportedly took the victim to “Dr. Mark” at the same warehouse in Hialeah, where he was told the fillers in his penis would be removed in exchange for $1,000.

The alleged doctor turned out to be former plastic surgeon, Mark Schreiber, who had his licensed revoked seven years ago, police say.

Schreiber was arrested July 31 and is being held without bail on a charge of illegally practicing medicine.

Gonzalez was arrested Monday after returning to Miami from Colombia, where police say she fled after the botched treatment.

Gonzalez appeared Tuesday morning in court and granted a $100,000 bond. She will be placed on house arrest if she bonds out.

“The state was going to show photos to the court, but that would only embarrass the victim and disgust the court,” prosecutor Warren Eth said. “The court would not be able to unsee the images.”

“To be honest, it looked professional,” the victim told WPLG-TV. “I kind of trusted it for a while and I was trying to solve a problem. If I go to a professional doctor, it would cost me a lot of money to repair, and I didn’t have the money.”

Investigators say the filler was never removed.

The patient claims that his penis was further mutilated by Schreiber and that he is unable to function sexually.