Certified Pussy Poster

i

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Her voice is too deep and she is hurting the WNBA when they are starting to infuse some effeminate energy.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
LMAO, niggas turn into Sean Hannity when it comes to this bitch, despite the fact that she hasn't really done anything wrong.
I was just fucking around.

Shit, I should be the last person to talk. I've done literally the same thing she did on accident...when I was living in Los Angeles I took a trip back to Florida for Thanksgiving to see family and I didn't realize that I had like 5 moxie THC carts from when I used to work with them shoved inside a shoe lol (would get 1 gram carts for ten bucks so I had them littered around all over the crib) wasn't till I was unpacking that the first cart fell out and I shit myself, couldn't believe I didn't get busted, Britney wasn't so lucky.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her voice is too deep and she is hurting the WNBA when they are starting to infuse some effeminate energy.
I was watching the game on the WNBA app and a segment came on about her. I was thinking the same thing they need to leave her behind. Yeah fucked up how Russia used her as a pawn but lets move forward. Her best days in the league are behind her.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I was watching the game on the WNBA app and a segment came on about her. I was thinking the same thing they need to leave her behind. Yeah fucked up how Russia used her as a pawn but lets move forward. Her best days in the league are behind her.
I don't like it where I am seeing a women and hearing a deep ass voice. I am not down with matriarchal black demon women.

Or they got fools in skinny or tapered pants, and it be a man.

The trans community need to stop their trickery.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I don't like it where I am seeing a women and hearing a deep ass voice. I am not down with matriarchal black demon women.

Or they got fools in skinny or tapered pants, and it be a man.

The trans community need to stop their trickery.
She has a deep voice because she's naturally big. There are women are very tall because of an overabundance of growth hormone and they sound like Andre the Giant. This is not a trans issue.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The WNBA is forced to do it because the younger generation of female ballers are embracing their femininity. The bull daggers that led the league in the past are on their way out so ballers like Skyler Diggins-Smith will no longer be the exception.