Will We Know The Winner On Election Night?

Will We Know The Winner On Election Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If Trump is the 'CLEAR' winner as in voting landslide win we'll know the same night.

Anything else we should expect pure buffoonery.

200.gif

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
If Trump is the 'CLEAR' winner as in voting landslide win we'll know the same night.

I was looking at 538 and they give Trump a 74% chance of winning if he takes Pennsylvania!

Biden has a 96% chance of winning if he takes it!

So their shitty vote counting structure will be pivotal.

If they count votes in time and Trump takes that state and Wisconsin, he could wrap it up on election night.

He has a 70% chance of winning if he takes Wisconsin. Vs 96% for Biden.

92% chance for Trump if he takes Pennsylvania and Florida.

Lots of possibly determinative states on the east coast.

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
Easy answer

It all depends on how successful the republikkklans are with the voting fuckery

That's not an answer at all. First of all, how likely is that? And if they are, when is it decided-- The week after? After Thanksgiving? By the time the electoral college meets?

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered

If Trump loses Pennsylvania, giving him Florida fuckery only ups his chances to 13%. Add North Carolina, he hits 21%.

But you add Michigan to his column and 538 has Trump is the "clear winner."

Not impossible... What that tells me is there are a lot of opportunities to steal this election.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not an answer at all. First of all, how likely is that? And if they are, when is it decided-- The week after? After Thanksgiving? By the time the electoral college meets?

You gotta peep the red states on election night..if it's too close to call there will be fuckery

C'mon you know this

Maaaayne

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

I don't think this will be impactful as far as the results but it makes me wonder what election day coverage will look like.

Biden will never win FL. Desantis has already guaranteed that. All this mail-in voting has only given them a “rig” target...lol

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't think this will be impactful as far as the results but it makes me wonder what election day coverage will look like.

I'm curious to see how many have yet to vote. I hope the numbers are not close, but I have a strong suspicion that those who have yet to vote are Trump voters and this time (surge) will be his push from here till election day.

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
I'm curious to see how many have yet to vote. I hope the numbers are not close, but I have a strong suspicion that those who have yet to vote are Trump voters and this time (surge) will be his push from here till election day.

There are about 234 million eligible voters.

About 62 million people have voted as of this morning.

So the answer to your question is about 172 million.

But most of them won't vote and nobody knows how many will. The number of people who still haven't voted is more than the total who did vote in 2016 (138 million). That's the big x-factor.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP must be new to politics.

the winner is already selected. Public will know soon enough.

good luck to the profane. I don’t support Biden or Trump. :lol:

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
‘We don’t speculate’: How AP counts votes and calls races
How the media projects the winner of an election | FiveThirtyEight Politics Podcast
ABCNews.com
Oct 27, 2020, 5:38 PM

Galen Druke speaks with Dan Merkle, executive director of elections at ABC News, about projecting the winner of individual states and the overall presidential race

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is my prediction of how election night Tuesday will go.

1.Major States of New York,Mass And New Jersey will be called for Biden when polls close at 8:00 EST
2.Biden will have leads of 5-8 pts in Penn,Virginia and Maryland from jump
3.Florida will be close but a lead for Biden of 2-4 pts
4.Ohio,Ga,NC will be to close to call
5.Biden will have leads of 7-9 pts in Michigan,Wisconsin thruout
6.Around 10:00 EST Florida will be a 2% lead with 90%+ reporting
7.Miami Dade county will be last outstanding county and within 30-40 mins after they zero in on that county the AP will be the 1st to declare Biden wins Fla
8.Rest of networks declare Fla for Biden ending the election for all practical purposes
9.West coast states are called for Biden putting him any combination of 2 states to win from Penn,Wisconsin,NC,Ohio,Ga,Michigan,Arizona,Iowa and Texas.

That’s it in a nutshell if Florida comes in its over and Fla will count their Votes and tally on election night

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
This is my prediction of how election night Tuesday will go.

1.Major States of New York,Mass And New Jersey will be called for Biden when polls close at 8:00 EST
2.Biden will have leads of 5-8 pts in Penn,Virginia and Maryland from jump
3.Florida will be close but a lead for Biden of 2-4 pts
4.Ohio,Ga,NC will be to close to call
5.Biden will have leads of 7-9 pts in Michigan,Wisconsin thruout
6.Around 10:00 EST Florida will be a 2% lead with 90%+ reporting
7.Miami Dade county will be last outstanding county and within 30-40 mins after they zero in on that county the AP will be the 1st to declare Biden wins Fla
8.Rest of networks declare Fla for Biden ending the election for all practical purposes
9.West coast states are called for Biden putting him any combination of 2 states to win from Penn,Wisconsin,NC,Ohio,Ga,Michigan,Arizona,Iowa and Texas.

That’s it in a nutshell if Florida comes in its over and Fla will count their Votes and tally on election night

Good predictions, very plausible!

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
best case: Biden wins FL and its over early
worst case: its close, Trump calls it, riots/violence breaks out.....the courts hand Biden the L.....more riots/violence...then later it comes out that Biden actually won FL....and Texas....and we on some John Connor resistance shit