will there be a sequal to district 9 ( spoiler)

the way i see it, the main alien gave his word that he would be back for him in 3 years. there were over 2 million aliens left on earth. the main alien said his objective is to save his people, so obviously he needs to go to his home planet to recruit an army or something to rescue his peeps. now the question is this.....if the main alien morphs the main character back to human, what side would he choose. would he be more sympathetic towards the aliens and stay a prawn and fight with them, or would he become human again to get back with his wife..... just saw the movie today, and i'm left with more questions than answers. :hmm:

Perplex

Star
Registered
yea the ending said he would be either back to help, or for revenge
but the alien was very rational and smart, so i know he understands all human intentions weren't as horrible as those who were performing experiments on his kind.

but if u want to get really in depth with the movie go to imdb.com's forums for district 9

yea the ending said he would be either back to help, or for revenge
but the alien was very rational and smart, so i know he understands all human intentions weren't as horrible as those who were performing experiments on his kind.

but if u want to get really in depth with the movie go to imdb.com's forums for district 9
props on the link... i love movies like this... i was hoping for a cloverfield sequel.

Tazirai

Star
Registered
Yeah I hope theres one also. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.

He did this also..

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/BxdvGO1oOF0&hl=en&fs=1[/FLASH]

:dance::dance::dance:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
the way i see it, the main alien gave his word that he would be back for him in 3 years. there were over 2 million aliens left on earth. the main alien said his objective is to save his people, so obviously he needs to go to his home planet to recruit an army or something to rescue his peeps. now the question is this.....if the main alien morphs the main character back to human, what side would he choose. would he be more sympathetic towards the aliens and stay a prawn and fight with them, or would he become human again to get back with his wife..... just saw the movie today, and i'm left with more questions than answers. :hmm:

Just like with us humans there is a hierarchy of intelligence and leadership. It was no different with the Prowns. Notice they sold their weapons for cat food now you must ask yourself they didn't they kill off us filthy ass humans? easy because they didn't know how to use their weapons and remember they were there already for 20 yrs so those weapons were pretty old and MNU for the past 20 yrs tried to figure out how to use it but couldn't.

Their weapons were bio so only a select few knew how to use it ie: Christopher and his friend who was shot in the head. How did Wilkos DNA fuse to the point where the weapons would work for him? remember when he got into that tussle with christophers friend? Well that black fluid he was exposed too go into a cut on his are plus some of christophers friend DNA, notice Wilkos is the same color as the friend at the end of the movie.

Now to answer your question yes Christopher will be back in 3 days(Prown time) which = 3 yrs human time :lol: with the re-enforcements to save his people and to keep his promise he made to Wilkos and yes Wilkos will help him save his people and he will be turned back into a human to go back to his wife.

Just like with us humans there is a hierarchy of intelligence and leadership. It was no different with the Prowns. Notice they sold their weapons for cat food now you must ask yourself they didn't they kill off us filthy ass humans? easy because they didn't know how to use their weapons and remember they were there already for 20 yrs so those weapons were pretty old and MNU for the past 20 yrs tried to figure out how to use it but couldn't.

Their weapons were bio so only a select few knew how to use it ie: Christopher and his friend who was shot in the head. How did Wilkos DNA fuse to the point where the weapons would work for him? remember when he got into that tussle with christophers friend? Well that black fluid he was exposed too go into a cut on his are plus some of christophers friend DNA, notice Wilkos is the same color as the friend at the end of the movie.

Now to answer your question yes Christopher will be back in 3 days(Prown time) which = 3 yrs human time :lol: with the re-enforcements to save his people and to keep his promise he made to Wilkos and yes Wilkos will help him save his people and he will be turned back into a human to go back to his wife.
the point you mentioned was the most confusing for me. why the hell wouldn't they use their weapons and take over shit rather than behave like slaves and trade away the most powerful weapons. i kind of vaguely remember a mention of something like the aliens we see aren't intelligent and can't use the weapons or something of that nature. still, christopher " main alien character " could've used that cyborg suit to wreck shop. these niggas better make a sequal or i'm kicking ass. :angry:

Perplex

Star
Registered
good movie
but as I read the posts..

why didnt they just use the weapons to take over shit instead of living like they did

u gotta understand. even though they had weapons like that, we still outnumbered them. i mean for fucks sake, they were on OUR planet. yea they could have killed shitloads of us, but ultimately we would have killed them all. i think the smarter ones understood that, and therefore they all played the game (since they were sick and weak and needed food and shelter anyway)