Wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught on film]

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
That video must have been before she had got with the billionaire.

i was thinking the same dam thing...

no way to tell when this was made....

she was a booty dancer back in the day could have been dudes that worked at the club ...

probably the club ho...got passed around ...:rolleyes2:

wont b the 1st bitch to come up n then shit gets leaked....:yes:

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
wasnt there a vid of some Brazilian kid getting murdered for the same shit...

leaked a vid of him fucking a chick ...?

they dont play that shit out there ...lol

thats a dumb bitch tho...she must have been high or been fucking them dudes...

ni99as that tape ho`s know what i`m talking about...

out of 100 bitches ...maybe 1 might make u film her 1st go round...it jus never happens...

dat ho been getting dug out...lol...bitch real comfortable....only explanation ..

threw her whole shit away over the help ...it aint like ol boy got LIFE...:confused:

he getting out...lol

The pussy was to die for :rolleyes:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Money don't make chicks cum dic k do and as long as you can make them cum chicks will always keep you around and no matter how rich ya pockets are a broad gonna start looking else where if you ain't tickling that puss y right... Something every male should've been known..not the first chick that's connected to money that cheated won't be the last either

You ain't lying about any of that.

Britney Spears like going to slump motels and being slutted out. She was kind of good at keeping it a secret. I personally know some crooks she has slutted with.

naa no need for that...she already giving you the pussy. ...just ask for the paper and its yours its not her money anyway

I don't put sh*t pass any woman!

104201431_Park_Avenue_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

AS I TYPE, there is a nigga not worth 2 nickels rubbed together laid up in some rich chick's Park Avenue penthouse whose day consists of running the concierge service all over the city to get him sneaks, eats, and treats, an hour workout, a shower, Madden, and then car service to a high end restaurant simply because he knocks the lining, bottom, and frame out her ass.

Now I don't agree with being a kept man/ hired dick from a philosophical stand point, but it is a life i have experienced first hand that is lived.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Hope the security got some $$$$ out of the pussy. My first thought would have been to blackmail the bitch! Otherwise it's just pussy.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
104201431_Park_Avenue_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

AS I TYPE, there is a nigga not worth 2 nickels rubbed together laid up in some rich chick's Park Avenue penthouse whose day consists of running the concierge service all over the city to get him sneaks, eats, and treats, an hour workout, a shower, Madden, and then car service to a high end restaurant simply because he knocks the lining, bottom, and frame out her ass.

Now I don't agree with being a kept man/ hired dick from a philosophical stand point, but it is a life i have that is lived.

*two cents*
this guy gets it

nestlenupe

Star
BGOL Investor

Now I don't agree with being a kept man/ hired dick from a philosophical stand point, but it is a life i have that is lived.

*two cents*
:roflmao:

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
He probably a cuckold stag.
He probably watched the whole thing play out.