Why Not to Buy a BMW X5,

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

BMW X5 review. Why Not to Buy a BMW X5, DIY and suv review with Scotty Kilmer. Buying a BMW X5. Is the BMW X5 worth it? Buying a new BMW X5. Buying a used BMW X5. Should I buy a BMW X5. Are BMWs reliable? The truth about the BMW X5. Car advice. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 51 years.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
My neighbors have one. They're an interracial couple, he's black, she's white. She REALLY had to have this car, so he decided to lease, because he was aware of the history. They've had it for 2 years, and it's been back to the dealer a couple of times. I was talking to her 2 weeks ago, and she said that they're definitely getting something different next time.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BMW X5 review. Why Not to Buy a BMW X5, DIY and suv review with Scotty Kilmer. Buying a BMW X5. Is the BMW X5 worth it? Buying a new BMW X5. Buying a used BMW X5. Should I buy a BMW X5. Are BMWs reliable? The truth about the BMW X5. Car advice. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 51 years.

Dude is a fucking idiot

He did a why not buy a Tesla too... the point he makes are designed to deceive

He said they're expensive, you can buy one for 45k

He said they dont hold their value, used market has salvage titles going for 40 plus k and used models over 90k

He was just lobbing shit out there hoping it sticks

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My neighbors have one. They're an interracial couple, he's black, she's white. She REALLY had to have this car, so he decided to lease, because he was aware of the history. They've had it for 2 years, and it's been back to the dealer a couple of times. I was talking to her 2 weeks ago, and she said that they're definitely getting something different next time.
Bet not let Jaguars hear you bad mouthing BMW