RoadRage the voice of reason BGOL Investor Feb 27, 2026 #1 Won't datel long term, but would Hulk smash the shit out of them, not to mention come there every day for coffee.
Won't datel long term, but would Hulk smash the shit out of them, not to mention come there every day for coffee.
Simply Sickenin' Valar Morghulis .... BGOL Investor Mar 13, 2026 #3 We who understand.... understand I don't even drink coffee and I'd be in there every other day like, "which drink that's the longest to make. Well give me 2 of those and ya number right quick."
We who understand.... understand I don't even drink coffee and I'd be in there every other day like, "which drink that's the longest to make. Well give me 2 of those and ya number right quick."
M MemphisMan Rising Star Registered Mar 13, 2026 #6 Well damn.....I thought it was just me. It's something about them GOTHIC chics.......
Lurk Diggler Rising Star BGOL Investor Mar 16, 2026 #9 Simply Sickenin' said: Click to expand... Ima clap those cheeks dressed like Alucard
T ThaBurgerPimp Rising Star BGOL Patreon Investor Mar 24, 2026 #13 yaBoi said: some of them be sexy as hell Click to expand... Saw quite a few of them at Toronto Comic Con last weekend..a couple were Black
yaBoi said: some of them be sexy as hell Click to expand... Saw quite a few of them at Toronto Comic Con last weekend..a couple were Black
mcguyver Rising Star OG Investor Mar 24, 2026 #14 ScorpDiesel said: Click to expand... I was like that till I saw em tiddies.