Why is #BidentheRapist trending GOP is sick

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Here is the real deal.....When Trump lose a lot of people is going to go down and I do mean a lot of people so the next couple weeks is going to be very active on Twitter and Facebook from the Russians because Joe Biden is going to shut that down when he get up in there and they know it

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I hope you use that line when the police catch you.
Unlike you admitting you suck dick you trying to call me that bullshit hoping it miraculously becomes reality won’t work. The whole board knows you’re a snitch a pussy and a faggot lover. You’re a bitch ass pussy who runs to the mods and posts nothing but LGBTQFAG propaganda. Die slow bitch

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Unlike you admitting you suck dick you trying to call me that bullshit hoping it miraculously becomes reality won’t work. The whole board knows you’re a snitch a pussy and a faggot lover. You’re a bitch ass pussy who runs to the mods and posts nothing but LGBTQFAG propaganda. Die slow bitch

You may have deleted that post about fucking your daughter but the internet lives forever.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You may have deleted that post about fucking your daughter but the internet lives forever.
You know you weak when you lie to try to get support and nobody believes you. Fact is you’re a snitch and a faggot. Me watching the VMA's with my daughter is you trying to turn it into some weirdo shit. Again facts are , you ran to the mods complaining about pussy , you have a gay best friend you fuck on your shitty couch

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
On Momma’s I will beat this gay fucks ass to death if he called me a pedo to my face. I actually might kill him instead . Put the AK in his ribs and blow his heart out his back and send it to his mom with a rainbow flag sticking out it.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Here is the real deal.....When Trump lose a lot of people is going to go down and I do mean a lot of people so the next couple weeks is going to be very active on Twitter and Facebook from the Russians because Joe Biden is going to shut that down when he get up in there and they know it
Yup.

WzVty0.jpg

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
You're delusional. Biden is a compromiser

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
russians are amongst us here on bgol streets too

There might be a few Russians here.

Honestly......

I think it's just a few overly vocal self-hating coons, massa loving buck-dancers, undercover whiteboys, and "smart dumb niggas."

You know...the book smart nerds w/ no street smarts.

They hear their white friends use terms like demo-craps, demo-crips, Sleepy Joe, etc etc....and then come here to spew their right wing poison.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Dr. Truth / Fiction’s sexual perversion and LGBT club membership is similar to O’Dell Beckham’s. The only cure for that is death. Pedos and Rapists like him cannot be reformed.

that is the main reason he hates trump because of the shut down of the child trafficking networks going on, same with Biden.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
There might be a few Russians here.

Honestly......

I think it's just a few overly vocal self-hating coons, massa loving buck-dancers, undercover whiteboys, and "smart dumb niggas."

You know...the book smart nerds w/ no street smarts.

They hear their white friends use terms like demo-craps, demo-crips, Sleepy Joe, etc etc....and then come here to spew their right wing poison.

Both are here.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another of the profane that believes Biden is “a good white man”.
Here is what I believe. I believe Biden is a useful tool to get rid of a threat to my people. I believe you are a tool trying to harm my people, so you best believe when I see you in these BGOL streets I'm gone be at you.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is what I believe. I believe Biden is a useful tool to get rid of a threat to my people. I believe you are a tool trying to harm my people, so you best believe when I see you in these BGOL streets I'm gone be at you.
Your people are immigrants, LGBT and feminists. I don’t care about them.