Why dont black Democrats try to guilt shame white voters?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Your question was no different than the “what about black on black crime?” comment.

Go read his posts after Hillary lost in 2016. He was pissed with black Americans and blamed them not voting is what made her lose. Him and that Sammyjax dude. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:yes:

That’s what it is all about for the pro-white blacks. They’ll do whatever it takes to maintain the white power structure as long as they aren’t last place.

Dray greedy as hell. Nigga dont even want his workers to come up and brags about not helping them become "competition". If ADOS gets a check we'll be his "competition" and we cant have that. :yes:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
for the 1000th time,we ados are not against other Black people from other countries and origins,but yall keep saying we are.
not sure how you can type this fucking lie unless you have the OP on ignore.

Because only a person who isnt ADOS seems to have a problem with us asking for reparations. He's simply asking you to identify yourselves. Nothing more.
Again with the lies. Wild.

BULLSHIT. People have an issue with you attacking voters *NOT* you having an issue with asking for reparations.
inability to be honest.

???? There you go lying again. Never been a Bernie supporter. Nigga they are right. You're delusional and fucking stupid
I told yall the nigga is a lunatic

Go read his posts after Hillary lost in 2016. He was pissed with black Americans and blamed them not voting is what made her lose. Him and that Sammyjax dude. :lol:
here's your chance, fuckhead. Quote me saying what you just claimed.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You already made the claim you fucking dunce, support it.

Quote away, I'll be waiting.

Cant find the election night thread, if you can link it, it's in there. If not Ill just wait for you and Dray to do your jig in 2020. You flunkies do it after every election.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Cant find the thread. We'll just have to wait til 2020 for you guys to throw us under the bus again.

So you knew where something was enough to claim I said it but now you don't know where any examples are to quote it.

My nigga, not a single thing you say is valid. As I stated in my very first fucking post in here lol.

You are 100% fucking clown shoes.

Foh

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So you knew where something was enough to claim I said it but now you don't know where any examples are to quote it.

My nigga, not a single thing you say is valid. As I stated in my very first fucking post in here lol.

You are 100% fucking clown shoes.

Foh

So you never chastised black people on this board "not voting" is why Hillary lost?

OK. Just as long as you anchor baby democrat flunkies stfu in 2020 we good. Now go make some wack beats 'fuckhead'

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Story of his life. Always making a claim and then never has the proof. I'm still waiting for him to find quotes of me supporting the Warriors.
The dude is a patient man lol

The ados shit is just his new fixation. Nigga is 100% has his meals brought to him somewhere with cameras in his room.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
So you never chastised black people on this board "not voting" is why Hillary lost?

I'll say it again you fucking unmedicated idiot

You made the claim, back it up.

Which you can't, just like all of that other wild bullshit that you type out of your ass.

I tried to tell everybody you aren't worth talking to as much as a fucking emu wearing converses. The emu would at least not try to act like he could speak on matters requiring adult human intelligence, some shit I can't say for you.

Pudding cup eating muhfucka.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I've come to the conclusion that at least on BGOL the ADOS agenda is exactly this right here. Lots of self-righteous posturing and invented victimization and absolutely nothing of substance. All the questions of political engagement got skipped right over. Which brings it back to my original query of how cultish approval and coalescence seems to be your goal above crafting policy or influencing any meaningful legislation. Who are you demanding recognition from? What all does "recognition" entail? Who are you installing to lead these efforts in a fruitful manner?
I literally answered your question sir in my response.
Now you're playing naive and asking more questions.
I am not "demanding recognition " from the likes of people like you. I am asking my government to finally end their benign neglect policy against my people.

We have an agenda sir. Please visit or 30 page thread here on BGOL or go to ados101.com

And who are we "installing"? Why do we have to "install" someone when we can make DEMANDS of those who want our votes.
You see, voting is a 2 way street. We no longer vote out of tradition. If these politicians want our votes, they have to earn it.

It's that simple.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I literally answered your question sir in my response.
Now you're playing naive and asking more questions.
I am not "demanding recognition " from the likes of people like you. I am asking my government to finally end their benign neglect policy against my people.

We have an agenda sir. Please visit or 30 page thread here on BGOL or go to ados101.com

And who are we "installing"? Why do we have to "install" someone when we can make DEMANDS of those who want our votes.
You see, voting is a 2 way street. We no longer vote out of tradition. If these politicians want our votes, they have to earn it.

It's that simple.

Oh really? Because the last time I checked Republicans hold 2/3 of the government, hell they held 100% of the government including the courts before the 2018 elections and you didn’t ask them shit. So go DEMAND something of them if you’re not scared.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What party has the so-called black community been voting for over 90% for the last 50 years?

Party A? Ok, good. So why the fuck would the community demand policy changes from Party B when they were hardly ever supported?

Oh really? Because the last time I checked Republicans hold 2/3 of the government, hell they held 100% of the government including the courts before the 2018 elections and you didn’t ask them shit. So go DEMAND something of them if you’re not scared.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anyone is scared, it is the group of people that consistently vote for a party that only takes their vote and does not return shit for it.

Why are those people so afraid to withhold their vote and actually charge a politician for it?

Voting is an even trade - the voter elects the politician and the politician turns around and supports the voter. Only a coward would feel forced to vote for someone that they know won’t do shit for them because “the other side is worse”

:smh:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
not sure how you can type this fucking lie unless you have the OP on ignore.

Again with the lies. Wild.

inability to be honest.

I told yall the nigga is a lunatic

here's your chance, fuckhead. Quote me saying what you just claimed.
What lie?

I'm trying to be as transparent as I can.

You can even go back and say we didn't ask Obama for shit either.

Just am telling you that why would we ask someone who we voted at 5% for shit
:confused:

Why is it so hard for you to realize that we have voted Democrat since the 60s and their bill is now way past due and we're at their door asking to finally get some of the spoils that we have created.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
What party has the so-called black community been voting for over 90% for the last 50 years?

Party A? Ok, good. So why the fuck would the community demand policy changes from Party B when they were hardly ever supported?

And how the fuck can the community demand policy changes from Party A when when party B controls 2/3rds of the government and literally does not have the power to change policy?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why dont black Democrats guilt shame immigrants (legal and illegal) to support reperations for ADOS like they try to guilt shame ADOS to support illegal immigration?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
If anyone is scared, it is the group of people that consistently vote for a party that only takes their vote and does not return shit for it.

Why are those people so afraid to withhold their vote and actually charge a politician for it?

Voting is an even trade - the voter elects the politician and the politician turns around and supports the voter. Only a coward would feel forced to vote for someone that they know won’t do shit for them because “the other side is worse”

:smh:

We have posted many times things the black community has gotten through Democratic legislation. You guys just ignore it. Or say it doesn’t say “Black only”. Then when it is pointed out that none of the things you claim other groups got say “latino only” or “gay only” you ignore that as well.

But I notice you have no problem going at other Black people or Democrats, but you guys have 5 millions excuses why you can’t bother Mitch.

Bunch of pussy ass cowards lol.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why dont black Democrats snicker, laugh, and clown illegal immigrants (who will most likely be deported back the next 12 years under the Trump and Pence admins) in the immigration threads? They snickered, laughed, and clowned ADOS when the reperations movement started. Now cats is crying for us to save them. Makes 0 sense.