Why does ESPN hate????

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
We love trainwrecks. The Cowboys are America's team and ESPN is catering to their popularity. I mean why else would we even know who the fuck Tony Romo is dating? Pac Man getting in fights with his own bodyguards? TO being TO? ESPN is just going for ratings. Cowboys are that. Especially this year. Tank Johnson, Pac-Man, TO, Romo.....ESPN gotta be loving this shit. They couldn't write a better script. Shit is like an episode of Playmakers lol.

What are they supposed to cover? Water polo?

ChoochTheOne

Potential Star
Registered
keep enabling.....why not call out Pacman's actions for once....?

you act like he the victim in this case...he was the one that did the stupid shit.....

we need to stop making damn excuses for some of our own....:smh:

I'm not making excuses...I'm just saying the media is taking it overboard...I mean yeah it's pacman's fault for him being viewed as a thug and a knuckle head, but the media continually dogs pacman for his past (sayin shit like...Adam Jones dropped him famous alias because he says he's turning a new leaf. But, with the recent incident it seems like he up to his old Pacman days, then they get start to name off everything hes done in his past)....It's Bullshit and you know it!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If you fuck up you get put on blast. Packman and T.O put themself out there for the ocking. So what to do about T.O suck the fuckup, Packman keep your dumb ass at the house. Is that so hard to do.

I agree 100%!!!! Stop fuckin cosigning for niggas who do and say dumb shit!!!! Niggas always make excuses for other niggas and always wanna point the finger at the white man instead of taking responsibilitiy for there own actions. :yes:

qrdsnr.jpg

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The coonery Jean Jaques Taylor wrote in todays Dallas Morning News made me sick to my stomach...Tank Johnson called out Calvin Watkins yesterday too...we will see how many inside scoops them niggas get from here on out

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
But, with the recent incident it seems like he up to his old Pacman days, then they get start to name off everything hes done in his past)[/I][/B]....It's Bullshit and you know it!!!!

It's "bullshit?" How do you figure that? The dude has been fucking up from Day One, and shows no sign of slowing down. Even if the "evil white media" TRIED to ignore him, he wouldn't let them. (BTW, he should be in jail, not on the field.)