Why Black Men are Dating Other Races

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I watched the videos. I want to see how he spins the "why black women are dating other races" series. I also want to know what actual research he is doing to get to these points.

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
i haven't watched the video yet (I will)

but whenever I think of guys saying that they get tired of dealing with the attitudes so they mess with chics of another race it makes me go hmmmmm.

yes this topic has been beaten like a dead horse but i still don't think ppl are being 100% honest about it. so i'm going to explore a side of it that i think is neglected please feel free to add on question and the like.

do black chics run to another race when we get tired of the bull that comes from some black men?

how is going with another race of women HELPING the situation or do you not care about it cuz ur not messing with black chics no more or for the time being?

could it be the type of chic that you attract? cuz there is a difference between what you attract and what you actively seek out.

then there's the attitude of, black man have it hard everyday...so black women have a cake walk?

could it be possible that some black women have a reason to be upset or angry?

when did voicing your opinion, letting your guy know when he is fucking up and not being a yes woman mean that you have an attitude? i've been reading a lot of post on this site as a whole and i frequently see "she goes along with what i say, she knows her role, she doesn't disagree and things along those lines".

just some food for thought

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered

but whenever I think of guys saying that they get tired of dealing with the attitudes so they mess with chics of another race it makes me go hmmmmm.

yes this topic has been beaten like a dead horse but i still don't think ppl are being 100% honest about it. so i'm going to explore a side of it that i think is neglected please feel free to add on question and the like.

do black chics run to another race when we get tired of the bull that comes from some black men?

how is going with another race of women HELPING the situation or do you not care about it cuz ur not messing with black chics no more or for the time being?

could it be the type of chic that you attract? cuz there is a difference between what you attract and what you actively seek out.

then there's the attitude of, black man have it hard everyday...so black women have a cake walk?

when did voicing your opinion, letting your guy know when he is fucking up and not being a yes woman mean that you have an attitude? i've been reading a lot of post on this site as a whole and i frequently see "she goes along with what i say, she knows her role, she doesn't disagree and things along those lines".

Well if people would judge the individual and not fault the whole group we wouldnt have these problems. I dont see anything wrong with somebody dating out of their race if they are truly happy and thats the reason they are with that person. But to see someone deal with a few bad people then try to blame all black men/women is just stupid IMO.

Black men and women have it hard but there are still good black men and women out there. I see them all the time and they hardly ever complain about stuff like this.​

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
Well if people would judge the individual and not fault the whole group we wouldnt have these problems. I dont see anything wrong with somebody dating out of their race if they are truly happy and thats the reason they are with that person. But to see someone deal with a few bad people then try to blame all black men/women is just stupid IMO.

Black men and women have it hard but there are still good black men and women out there. I see them all the time and they hardly ever complain about stuff like this.​

:yes::yes::yes:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

Good points and this guy is broadcasting this crap because he feels he needs to justify looking to white women for companionship. That's a big load of BULLSHIT! He had a few bad experences approaching black women he didn't know now the entire race of black women is unsuitable. :smh: So he decide to make a conscience effort to pursue white women.

Meanwhile looking at the previous responses not one of you women felt the need to attack this guy. :eek: Why? Do you really feel he's right? A few bad experences now there are no good black women to be found. :smh: Are you women really buying into this? Is what he's saying a "true" reflection of who you are or what you women have become? If so I'm in the wrong forum. :(

If I judged my race of people based only on bad experences I might feel the need to move to Iraq. But all blacks are not bad. All black women are not shallow golddiggers walking around with attitudes. Do they exist? Yes. Do I know some? You better believe it but that is no excuse to run over to white women. If you prepared a home cooked meal and found a hair in it do you throw the meal in the trash or remove the hair? He's throwing you all into the trash.

If you should happen to meet someone of another race that treats you right and you fall in love with them then so be it. Have a good life. I know that can happen and it does. Just don't go blaming all the sistas (or brothers) because you've had a few setbacks dating.

You women should be outraged at the crap spewing from his mouth if these are the only reasons why he feels its OK to turn his back on his race of women. A number of you missed the ball on this one. Wake up my sistas.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

Good points and this guy is broadcasting this crap because he feels he needs to justify looking to white women for companionship. That's a big load of BULLSHIT! He had a few bad experences approaching black women he didn't know now the entire race of black women is unsuitable. :smh: So he decide to make a conscience effort to pursue white women.

Meanwhile looking at the previous responses not one of you women felt the need to attack this guy. :eek: Why? Do you really feel he's right? A few bad experences now there are no good black women to be found. :smh: Are you women really buying into this? Is what he's saying a "true" reflection of who you are or what you women have become? If so I'm in the wrong forum. :(

If I judged my race of people based only on bad experences I might feel the need to move to Iraq. But all blacks are not bad. All black women are not shallow golddiggers walking around with attitudes. Do they exist? Yes. Do I know some? You better believe it but that is no excuse to run over to white women. If you prepared a home cooked meal and found a hair in it do you throw the meal in the trash or remove the hair? He's throwing you all into the trash.

If you should happen to meet someone of another race that treats you right and you fall in love with them then so be it. Have a good life. I know that can happen and it does. Just don't go blaming all the sistas (or brothers) because you've had a few setbacks dating.

You women should be outraged at the crap spewing from his mouth if these are the only reasons why he feels its OK to turn his back on his race of women. A number of you missed the ball on this one. Wake up my sistas.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

C/S

Because, beauty has no color and pussy is pussy....

Maybe to most hun,but some dudes don't think like that

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
won't even waste the time watching the videos....

surprised femme hasn't appeared out of nowhere and condemned most of you to burn in purgatory :lol:

some of y'all will probably never comprehend but some people are just with other people regardless of race because they are just happy to be with that individual. not because they're latino, asian, whatever, but because of who they are literally.

i was one who said all day everyday nothing but a black woman for me, but as time went on i found what i was looking for in another. does that mean black women are no good? nope. not at all.

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor

Before I answer... I have to ask... how much of the videos did you watch?

B-Witty

I am on point like a tattle tell................!
Registered
on 2 nd thought.. i truly believe that any women who comments negatively about this guys statements is part of the problem as well... and any dude for that matta... if he aint talking bout u dont get offended or hate.... 2 me that just shows how guilty u are and u are just proving his point basically...
B-Witty says there are more stupid people in this world than smart.. dude is right. women always be like I need a man with a job, car, blah blah blah.. while all the while the dumb bitch got 3 kids 3 different baby daddys and no JOB... and yes thats mostly black women.... u dont hear white women or any other race for that matta saying that non sense...... im actually ashamed of my sisters i mean black women yall aint my sisters.... i see my real blood sister everyday and i love her she is a QUEEN... cant say the same for the rest of yall.....:smh:

Real Talk

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Before I answer... I have to ask... how much of the videos did you watch?

I watched all the vids and I'm not buying what he's trying to justify. The more I watched the sicker it made me. In particular that last vid with that "experiment" with the cash (the pimps bankroll) and business cards. He and his boys brainstormed and all they could think of was that? That's an old pimp game that has existed for decades. Flash money and yes "weak minded and golddigging females" will and have fallen for that. Are you one of these women? You should've been insulted.

He's a few more questions, do you really believe the black women's aim is to tear down the black man? In essence this guy has seen fit to attack the black female population based upon his few experences in life.

He even says the black women are contributing to the abandonment black love. Meanwhile he's elected to date whites! Isn't he doing the same thing by dating whites?

But what strikes me funny is he gets upset about the women who attacked him on this matter yet he threw the first stone. If he wants to be fair then he should debate this in an open forum whereas there can be interactive exchanges from both sides. The problem is he's not looking for fairness he's looking for justification. He want's to prove without a doubt that black women are not worth dating, that we should look to whites for dating and marriage.

If you want to accept and cosign on what he's saying that's fine. IMO black women should not accept being generalized especially in matters of this nature.

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
i truly believe that any women who comments negatively about this guys statements is part of the problem as well... and any dude for that matta... if he aint talking bout u dont get offended or hate.... 2 me that just shows how guilty u are and u are just proving his point basically...

Real Talk

for the most part, these are the people who admittedly didnt take the time to watch the vid...

thanks for getting to the heart of the matter, watching the vid and sharing your feelings.

B-Witty

Registered
for the most part, these are the people who admittedly didnt take the time to watch the vid...

thanks for getting to the heart of the matter, watching the vid and sharing your feelings.

no problem baby thanx for posting this topic.... i agree with main man whoel heartedly i cant wait for part 4 and basically i see alot of myself in cuz.. he is passionate about LIFE..... passionate about that situation that topic.. i used 2 b.. but i dont care anymore... i know women are for the most part LOST... so i dont worry about being that good dude anymore.. or that sweetheart.. i just fuck him thats what they want thats what they get.... i been the good dude and the bad guy.. trust me..the bad dude gets way more pussy:yes: the good dude he just gets called so she can talk about the bad dude.. and the good dude never gets the pussy..TRUST.. but women are blind and judgemental and black women couldnt recognize a GOOD MAN if he slapped them in the face....:angry:

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
on 2 nd thought.. i truly believe that any women who comments negatively about this guys statements is part of the problem as well... and any dude for that matta... if he aint talking bout u dont get offended or hate.... 2 me that just shows how guilty u are and u are just proving his point basically...
B-Witty says there are more stupid people in this world than smart.. dude is right. women always be like I need a man with a job, car, blah blah blah.. while all the while the dumb bitch got 3 kids 3 different baby daddys and no JOB... and yes thats mostly black women.... u dont hear white women or any other race for that matta saying that non sense...... im actually ashamed of my sisters i mean black women yall aint my sisters.... i see my real blood sister everyday and i love her she is a QUEEN... cant say the same for the rest of yall.....:smh:

Real Talk

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! pause for a sec there guy!

there are sooo many NEGATIVE things in your comment but I'm going to focus on the bolded part.

ARE U SERIOUS? :hmm:

black women are the ONLY women that say they need a guy with job, car and what not? :lol:WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE OF THAT? :hmm:please provide me with proof that non black women don't mention needing a man with a car and a job.

could the fact that black men are struggling a little bit on the job front in comparison to black women have anything to do with them vocalizing their needs and black men feeling salty about it?

ANYWAY...can someone else please address the questions i proposed?

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
Flash money and yes "weak minded and golddigging females" will and have fallen for that. Are you one of these women? You should've been insulted.

I am not one of those women... for that very reason I am not insulted- because I would be foolish to think those types of black women dont exist...because they exist in every race- its just that often times we are more vocal and obvious about it.

If you want to accept and cosign on what he's saying that's fine. IMO black women should not accept being generalized especially in matters of this nature.

in the first video he asked for us to do one thing... that is hear him out...I intend to do that...the last video of the series has not been posted...so I am still reserving total judgment. I am not sickened by what he is saying just enlightened on his point of view... I am secure enough in myself to know that I cannot be pegged...

if he is the type of guy that wants white women- not my type anyway and if he is trying to justify, not my type.

but if he is just getting his feelings out there in order to be heard by us sisters... I am going to listen and not say a thing til he's finished. feelings can never be wrong...only felt.

B-Witty

Registered
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! pause for a sec there guy!

there are sooo many NEGATIVE things in your comment but I'm going to focus on the bolded part.

ARE U SERIOUS? :hmm:

black women are the ONLY women that say they need a guy with job, car and what not? :lol:WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE OF THAT? :hmm:please provide me with proof that non black women don't mention needing a man with a car and a job.

could the fact that black men are struggling a little bit on the job front in comparison to black women have anything to do with them vocalizing their needs and black men feeling salty about it?

ANYWAY...can someone else please address the questions i proposed?

black women are notorious for NOT having shit and asking for everything from a man..... matta of fact i dont think ur intelligent.. u probably the broad he talking bout when he speaks about the matter... and i said for the most part.. not ALL u know what,,, A wise man shouldnt argue with fools cuz people from a distance cant tell who is who
:hmm:

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
look dumbass.... black women are notorious for NOT having shit and asking for everything from a man..... matta of fact i dont think ur intelligent
a wise man shouldnt argue with fools cuz people from a distance cant tell who is who
:hmm:

:lol::lol::hmm:

it's funny how you refer to yourself as a wise man considering you dropped to the level of name calling and attempting to insult my intelligence....that's interesting...maybe there is a NEW definition of a wise man that I don't know about.

also, it doesn't matter what you think of me...you made statement typical of the Maury's guest who are 1000% sure and when asked for proof your response was:

dumbass
ur not intelligent
i'm too wise to argue w/ fools

hahaha....ok wise guy

next time...save people some reading and say you don't know what the hell your talking about and apologize for talking out your ass. :lol::lol:

B-Witty

Registered

its simple.. we men move to the beat of a womans drum... and if yall playing off beat we gonna walk off beat... its that simple

B-Witty

Registered
:lol::lol::hmm:

it's funny how you refer to yourself as a wise man considering you dropped to the level of name calling and attempting to insult my intelligence....that's interesting...maybe there is a NEW definition of a wise man that I don't know about.

also, it doesn't matter what you think of me...you made statement typical of the Maury's guest who are 1000% sure and when asked for proof your response was:

dumbass
ur not intelligent
i'm too wise to argue w/ fools

hahaha....ok wise guy

next time...save people some reading and say you don't know what the hell your talking about and apologize for talking out your ass. :lol::lol:

we can agree 2 disagree thats fine hey ur computer is slow i took away the name calling part u should do the same
MY SISTA:yes:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
its simple.. we men move to the beat of a womans drum... and if yall playing off beat we gonna walk off beat... its that simple

I totally agree with you on this point. I just don't understand why you generalize black women like that.

@TnE- I know I am not one of those women either,but I still chose to respond because I don't agree with what he was saying even though he had good points.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
B-Witty says there are more stupid people in this world than smart.. dude is right. women always be like I need a man with a job, car, blah blah blah.. while all the while the dumb bitch got 3 kids 3 different baby daddys and no JOB... and yes thats mostly black women....

Real Talk

funny you should say that i was reading this post this morning:

Why are you a Grown Azz Man with no car?
http://www.blackplanet.com/forums/thread.html?thread_id=95190

u dont hear white women or any other race for that matta saying that non sense......

most races are more devious about it. whites and asians invented the identity of "gold digger'. their methods are subtle while, some black women are very vocal about it.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

something i just keep saying over and over:

if the prerequisite to getting pussy from a black woman was a home and a college degree, guess what, there would be a lotta of home owning college degree pussy gettin mofo's out there:lol:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I watched all the vids and I'm not buying what he's trying to justify. The more I watched the sicker it made me. In particular that last vid with that "experiment" with the cash (the pimps bankroll) and business cards. He and his boys brainstormed and all they could think of was that? That's an old pimp game that has existed for decades. Flash money and yes "weak minded and golddigging females" will and have fallen for that. Are you one of these women? You should've been insulted.

He's a few more questions, do you really believe the black women's aim is to tear down the black man? In essence this guy has seen fit to attack the black female population based upon his few experences in life.

He even says the black women are contributing to the abandonment black love. Meanwhile he's elected to date whites! Isn't he doing the same thing by dating whites?

But what strikes me funny is he gets upset about the women who attacked him on this matter yet he threw the first stone. If he wants to be fair then he should debate this in an open forum whereas there can be interactive exchanges from both sides. The problem is he's not looking for fairness he's looking for justification. He want's to prove without a doubt that black women are not worth dating, that we should look to whites for dating and marriage.

I am not one of those women... for that very reason I am not insulted- because I would be foolish to think those types of black women dont exist...because they exist in every race- its just that often times we are more vocal and obvious about it.

in the first video he asked for us to do one thing... that is hear him out...I intend to do that...the last video of the series has not been posted...so I am still reserving total judgment. I am not sickened by what he is saying just enlightened on his point of view... I am secure enough in myself to know that I cannot be pegged...

if he is the type of guy that wants white women- not my type anyway and if he is trying to justify, not my type.

but if he is just getting his feelings out there in order to be heard by us sisters... I am going to listen and not say a thing til he's finished. feelings can never be wrong...only felt.

If am guilty of anything its holding black women in high regard. That does not apply to all women but those that are deserving. This is the reason why I have a problem with his vids. He is generalizing to the millionth power and this should never be acceptable.

First of all he's too young to formulate opinions generalizing an entire group of people. As I said in my previous response this "should debated this in an open forum whereas there can be interactive exchanges from both sides."

When I said you I didn't mean you personally and I would hope you can't be "pegged." But pegging is what this dude is doing not just to you but all black women.

Part 4? I just hope its not more of the same, I almost can't wait... :hmm:

B-Witty

Registered
something i just keep saying over and over:

if the prerequisite to getting pussy from a black woman was a home and a college degree, guess what, there would be a lotta of home owning college degree pussy gettin mofo's out there:lol:

aye Don u are so on point dawg...... so basically it all goes back to pointing the finger at women becuz thats where it all starts u know?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
aye Don u are so on point dawg...... so basically it all goes back to pointing the finger at women becuz thats where it all starts u know?

no, not necessarily.

true, those women that are considered "most desirable" usually put the notion in men's head "you need these things to get with me" and next thing you know u see a kat with 24's on a new vehicle that he can't even afford the payment on, or some kat reducing himself to drug selling to be able to keep an image.

at the same time most of these individuals will turn right around and regret even having done any of that to begin with to impress a woman. but they truly can't blame the woman they can only look at themselves. they never had their own identity to begin with, which is why they fell so easily to someone's else's interpretation of what a man is, should have, should be doing.

hell i'm even guilty of it.it wasn't but a thing to be in the newest clothes, the most tennis shoes, 4+ rides in the drive way of a mc mansion just to impress some "women" who normally wouldn't have thought twice about me if i never had such things. now when i do such things it's not for women, it's for me, myself, and i.

don't let others determine what your identity should be.

that's why when i hear such things as "real men this and real men that i cringe" because you would have to be "man" period to even know these things.

B-Witty

Registered
no, not necessarily.

true, those women that are considered "most desirable" usually put the notion in men's head "you need these things to get with me" and next thing you know u see a kat with 24's on a new vehicle that he can't even afford the payment on, or some kat reducing himself to drug selling to be able to keep an image.

at the same time most of these individuals will turn right around and regret even having done any of that to begin with to impress a woman. but they truly can't blame the woman they can only look at themselves. they never had their own identity to begin with, which is why they fell so easily to someone's else's interpretation of what a man is, should have, should be doing.

hell i'm even guilty of it.it wasn't but a thing to be in the newest clothes, the most tennis shoes, 4+ rides in the drive way of a mc mansion just to impress some "women" who normally wouldn't have thought twice about me if i never had such things. now when i do such things it's not for women, it's for me, myself, and i.

don't let others determine what your identity should be.

that's why when i hear such things as "real men this and real men that i cringe" because you would have to be "man" period to even know these things.

damn don u on point today buddy

Rick Ronson

Banned
This phrase, above all others, I hate with a passion. :hmm:

Pussy is pretty much the same.

There are differences in attitudes and effort required.

Some women tend to be harder to deal with yielding little reward for the effort.

Those are the ones who have problems keeping men for extended periods of time.

The looks or the pussy may grab you but the person is what keeps you.

Some women are vane and feel the man should be trying to keep her based
on the fact there are many men who would like to have her and would do
for her but its only youthful vanity which fades with time leaving less and less
options while adding more and more kids and baggage.

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
Just when we thought it was over

he posts

Part 4:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/ly4flM_I7VI[/flash]

Apparently Part 5 is still forthcoming.

So far, for the Colin Powell impared, his reasons are:

1. Bad Attitude
2. The ability to tear a black man down
3. Women only looking for finances in me.

In this episode he talks about:
4. A loss of softness in the black women...the ability to use cunning to get what they want as opposed to demanding it.

Last edited: