Why any Black folks would support Trump is a real mystery! .

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
99413153_3813545668738459_9066438505999106048_n.jpg

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You would think there'd be very few...

However, there are a few forces working against us:

Blacks, in general, are pretty conservative and every election, gay issues are used to splinter the vote among black religious voters...I believe it was gay marriage in the previous election. That was a deal breaker for alotta church folk.

The other main issue is the number of agents in our midst pushing misinformation and discord. This has been going on for literally hundreds of years. I doubt there's another group in history, which has been targeted like we have.

From the time we got off the boat, there have been those of us who have turned Judas..spied, reported on us, sold us out, and promoted a white agenda. Over the years, it's only gotten more sophisticated especially now with social media.

This board is a perfect example. I guarantee that some of these trolls have a vested interest in keeping us from voting trump out, or voting at all.

I hear people say that they're gonna stay on the sidelines, this election, because Biden hasn't offered us enough... true. But, this is a time where our interests align with many other groups.

Imo, had we come together during the Kaep protest and shown solidarity..not just for him, but to restart a movement, we'd have candidates offering substantive programs for us..

As long as whites don't feel we'll withhold our dollars, they ain't gonna offer us anything. It's either violence or economics..it's all they understand...the smart choice is the latter.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
You would think there'd be very few...

However, there are a few forces working against us:

Blacks, in general, are pretty conservative and every election, gay issues are used to splinter the vote among black religious voters...I believe it was gay marriage in the previous election. That was a deal breaker for alotta church folk.

The other main issue is the number of agents in our midst pushing misinformation and discord. This has been going on for literally hundreds of years. I doubt there's another group in history, which has been targeted like we have.

From the time we got off the boat, there have been those of us who have turned Judas..spied, reported on us, sold us out, and promoted a white agenda. Over the years, it's only gotten more sophisticated especially now with social media.

This board is a perfect example. I guarantee that some of these trolls have a vested interest in keeping us from voting trump out, or voting at all.

I hear people say that they're gonna stay on the sidelines, this election, because Biden hasn't offered us enough... true. But, this is a time where our interests align with many other groups.

Imo, had we come together during the Kaep protest and shown solidarity..not just for him, but to restart a movement, we'd have candidates offering substantive programs for us..

As long as whites don't feel we'll withhold our dollars, they ain't gonna offer us anything. It's either violence or economics..it's all they understand...the smart choice is the latter.

The black community will remain the same if trump get re-elected or if Joe Biden wins the presidency. Nothing will change. Just like the last 44 presidents that came before them.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The black community will remain the same if trump get re-elected or if Joe Biden wins the presidency. Nothing will change. Just like the last 44 presidents that came before them.

What you seem to overlook is that trump isn't just a problem for the black community. He's a problem for the country as a whole....

unless you feel his total disregard for the constitution, and rule of law is only a black problem.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Joe Biden said something so common sense, it will be an anthem in a few weeks