• Ayana Angel

Votes: 127 47.2%
  • Nyomi Banxxx

Votes: 142 52.8%

• Total voters

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
So how did it work out with the lady you married in the long run? This nice girl is 30, really sweet and naive as fuck. Possibly the most naive woman I've ever met.

My ex, though. A freak. We started talking again, but she's on some, "I want my next relationship to be my last" "You should understand women better" as if there's some kind of manual. But if she showed up not on that bullshyt I'd be down.

They're both bright ladies, but...Iv I' known the ex for 25 years, and I'm just 41
Now I know why Ayana never impressed me. This is the only known video where she orgasms. That explains a lot. Going through the motions for the money. Y'all can have that.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a1.gif

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Mmmm... I just watched ayanna last night. You can't force me to choose do I'll say both at the same damn time! Btw is there a threesome scene with those two?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Lex and Nyomi were a couple for a few years!
Nope she had a boyfriend outside the biz. I thought she was a mother already while active it turns out she didn't have her first child until she was halfway out of the game. According to her the child was a miracle because she wasn't able to have kids. I think she said it was cervical cancer.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Nope she had a boyfriend outside the biz. I thought she was a mother already while active it turns out she didn't have her first child until she was halfway out of the game. According to her the child was a miracle because she wasn't able to have kids. I think she said it was cervical cancer.
she messed with him before the boyfriend

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

that pussy was ate up

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I'm team Ayana all day might reconsider if you can shoot up Club Nyomi!!!!

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
I believe him. Nyomi's built for fucking and she obviously loves to fuck. Ayana just never impressed but Nyomi does it for me.
Ayana always seemed to "Look good on paper", but honestly never done it for me at all.