who wants in on the coupon game? 1/31/2022 shitload of coupons also coupons for walmart

bigreem

Star
BGOL Investor
The $5 Air Wick coupons works at Publix with no problems. I always go thru self checkout when I use it because had someone blocking. They did not even try to scan it to see if it worked. I get 6 2-packs at a time. No problems

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The $5 Air Wick coupons works at Publix with no problems. I always go thru self checkout when I use it because had someone blocking. They did not even try to scan it to see if it worked. I get 6 2-packs at a time. No problems
So to be clear, you scan 6 coupons or 1 for all 6?

bigreem

Star
BGOL Investor
ok fellas i see what mistake y'all are making and that's partly my fault. let me explain one thing

look at the coupons. there are some that say CAT on it.

CAT coupons are catalina coupons. catalina coupons only work in grocery stores or stores that have that coupon printer machine in them. you know the one that when your receipt is printed out you get another receipt printed out with coupons? yeah.

CAT coupons as marked worked in those stores. that's why you'll see duplicates of the same coupons in the pile. one is CAT one is not. the one that are not CAT coupons you can use anywhere. the one's that are labeled CAT you can only use like i said where they have a catalina machine, which is basically all grocery stores, but small stores like family dollar, dollar general won't take them.
Thanks for the information.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's in the file name when you look at the list of coupons..

so for example there is a cascade $5 and then there's a duplicate cascade $5 CAT file
thanks brother...... Ive been successful with Winco, Stater Bros, Superior market..... unsuccessful at Target and Walmart..... alll these are on the west coast... I only use no more than 2 coupons at a time..... went to Food 4 less ( Kroeger Franchise) Cashier (faggot black guy) rung up som Quilted Norther Tissue it went through successful. But then this faggot ass nigga gonna look at the coupon ask the cashier next to him.. Then he said one moment (in his faggot ass voice) I need to ask the manager. He came back 3 minutes later ( mind u there is a line building behind me ) and said nothing.. After I paid for product 6.49 (northern tissue ) $5.00 coupon coming out to $1.49. I asked him what was the problem? He replied in his faggot voice "it look counterfeit and fake" I replied back to him in a very scarcastic reply... UUM YOU SHOULD KNOW!!! youll prob be the Cashier of the week (thinking u black faggot motha fucka) Niggas always tryn put other blacks on the spot!! WTF

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Just came from the same Kroger and used some of the same coupons they accepted before. Black female cashier says "we can't take these".

"Why not"?

"Cause there's nothing on the back"

....Bitch just type in the code. They all worked last time and the young brother cashier was cheering me on as they rang up.

Fuck Kroger.

Gonna try at Family Dollar next.
brah you gotta print the double sides tho

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
ok fellas i see what mistake y'all are making and that's partly my fault. let me explain one thing

look at the coupons. there are some that say CAT on it.

CAT coupons are catalina coupons. catalina coupons only work in grocery stores or stores that have that coupon printer machine in them. you know the one that when your receipt is printed out you get another receipt printed out with coupons? yeah.

CAT coupons as marked worked in those stores. that's why you'll see duplicates of the same coupons in the pile. one is CAT one is not. the one that are not CAT coupons you can use anywhere. the one's that are labeled CAT you can only use like i said where they have a catalina machine, which is basically all grocery stores, but small stores like family dollar, dollar general won't take them.

@Adam Knows thanks for the insight. Here's the issue. All the coupons I've printed out were in fact CAT. I went to Shoprite supermarket, to a live person register and the Starbucks CAT no longer worked. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, when is the new batch coming in? The expiration date for most of them are 6/2, and 6/3 from my recollection. Please advise bro

bigreem

Star
BGOL Investor

@Adam Knows thanks for the insight. Here's the issue. All the coupons I've printed out were in fact CAT. I went to Shoprite supermarket, to a live person register and the Starbucks CAT no longer worked. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, when is the new batch coming in? The expiration date for most of them are 6/2, and 6/3 from my recollection. Please advise bro
He already posted new Coupons. Scroll up!

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Don't use the CAT coupons. He already explained that they are specific store coupons and may not work. Just print the other ones. I have had a 100% success rate at three different supermarkets in my area.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Man I missed out on some good ones. Hope they come back around.

I never got any detergents to work but I got my strategy tight now. I did get free Glad trash bags and got discounts on chips, Starbucks, Red bull etc.

Saturday morning I'm going out there like a hunter on the plains and I'm coming back with fresh meat!
where are you going that the detergent one's do not work?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

I never got any detergents to work but I got my strategy tight now. I did get free Glad trash bags and got discounts on chips, Starbucks, Red bull etc.

Saturday morning I'm going out there like a hunter on the plains and I'm coming back with fresh meat!

Yeah man that 9.99 off trash bags was great and the 5 0ff Starbucks.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Went to ShopRite.
nabisco, lays chips, Dove deodorant( make sure it’s over $5. Double pack), Dixie all worked.

lysol and Palmolive came up invalid. (They weren’t the CAT ones)

anyone else?

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Went to ShopRite.
nabisco, lays chips, Dove deodorant( make sure it’s over $5. Double pack), Dixie all worked.

lysol and Palmolive came up invalid. (They weren’t the CAT ones)

anyone else?

Non CAT coupons attempted but weren't successful at Shoprite for Bounty Towels
The same coupon used at another supermarket (Associated) came up invalid, but the Manager let it fly

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

if you have issues with detergents use the non cat ones at dollar general and family dollar

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
if you have issues with detergents use the non cat ones at dollar general and family dollar

whats yo with the ones that say incognito? The jockey 14.99 comes up Hershey kisses .75

and what’s camo? Monster says14.99 but says 1.00
Reynolds $12 camo 1.00 when opened up

the Rubbermaid has a funky date typo/error

And what’s the target screenshots? There’s 2

also if there is only a Cat coupons like for windex will it work? Any way to find out what store that particular cat coupon is for?

sorry for all the questions but I’m sure others may be wondering the Same.

Thanks again! Much appreciated

Last edited:

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
whats yo with the ones that say incognito? The jockey 14.99 comes up Hershey kisses .75

and what’s camo? Monster says14.99 but says 1.00
Reynolds $12 camo 1.00 when opened up

the Rubbermaid has a funky date typo/error

And what’s the target screenshots? There’s 2

also if there is only a Cat coupons like for windex will it work? Any way to find out what store that particular cat coupon is for?

sorry for all the questions but I’m sure others may be wondering the Same.

Thanks again! Much appreciated
let me check those and get back to the folks