who wants in on the coupon game? 1/31/2022 shitload of coupons also coupons for walmart

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
if81l6m.jpg

NoZILJV.jpg

2Ksb54H.jpg

5gEtjmK.jpg

xKgZEnK.jpg

l5BI6Zx.jpg

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
i bought about $500 worth of groceries and only spent 65 bucks yesterday
Wow!
Where do you do most of your shopping?
Do they all work for you? Ever have problems/questioned?
It’s hit or miss here. They hardly work at target and certain supermarkets give me a hard time. 1 Cac bitch literally said whe was only gonna let me use 1 (even though coupon said 4) and the dog food that was $5 off 5. She said it was $5 off a whole tray (12). I told her it worked at Shoprite and she didn’t care. She was a manager too. Wanna smack that bitch!

• Angry
Reactions: flx

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Wow!
Where do you do most of your shopping?
Do they all work for you? Ever have problems/questioned?
It’s hit or miss here. They hardly work at target and certain supermarkets give me a hard time. 1 Cac bitch literally said whe was only gonna let me use 1 (even though coupon said 4) and the dog food that was $5 off 5. She said it was $5 off a whole tray (12). I told her it worked at Shoprite and she didn’t care. She was a manager too. Wanna smack that bitch!

from time to time someone will give me a hassle.

what works for me:

1. don't goto black cashiers - nothing against my people but they be hatin on a nigga making a comeup especially women. had one go behind me running to supervisor asking "are these legit". fuck u bitch and in my history it's bw who will want to give me a hard time. white people just scan that shit through and if an override is needed a white supervisor will just approve that shit without second thought. lol seriously white people will be like wow you did good, black people be giving u the side eye n shit LOL

2. don't over do it at one location. i went to 3 grocery stores yesterday for that haul. don't try to do it all at one store

3. i don't fuck with walmart and walgreen they act too funny with the coupons especially walmart

4. for the most part grocery stores, family dollar and dollar general is where it's at.

5. if the give you a hard time on a coupon just say ok i'll take that one back and take it off the order. only causes more issues wanting to argue about it.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the most part, do these couponers need all the shit they buy?

I wish non profits and food pantries take advantage to rack up and give the stuff to those who need it.

Most couponers just get the high of buying a lot of stuff for little money.

Just my opinion.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
new batch for the fam!

Thx breh !
This is way better than the last drop.
That starbucks coupon is great since wifey drinks that shit everyday.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
new coupons to get that party going

pack includes coupons for budweiser, kingsford charcoal and more

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Does anyone know of an alternative laser printer that'll work? The one we have been referred to is NOT on sale this week. FUCK !

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
OK, my latest thoughts:

1. As others have said, do yourself a favor and forget about self checkout. Sometimes it works and sometimes they will treat you like a criminal.Go through the line and have them type it in.

2. Use 2 coupons per item per trip. Any more than that and people get suspicious.

3. In Atlanta, verified works at Kroger (see above). I spent 18.00 on a 67.00 bill, and 4.00 of that was almondmilk which I didn't use a coupon for.

4. Again, do not deviate from the coupon. If it has a picture of Lay's chips, Doritos or Tostito's, don't go down the rabbit hole of products made my Frito Lay that you don't expressly see on the coupon.

Don't try to get items for free. You MIGHT but that's not the norm and may set off red flags. Get sizes that will allow you a deep discount but still expect to pay something.

Wise AND informative Information!!! Thanks, A big deal :)
Just trying to catch a good price/sale & capitalize on this laser printer suggested by Adam.
Everywhere I see, it's $279.

bigreem

Star
BGOL Investor

I called two local Staples stores in my area and they informed me they don't price match Ebay. Only physical stores AND through Amazon (and has to be sold/shipped via Amazon). I was literally on my way. Fuck!

They lied to you. This chick definitely did it with no problems and without a manager. I would say just go to the store. I never call and ask questions about deals. Good luck finding someone to do it for you. https://imageshack.com/i/pmtR95MNj

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
OK, my latest thoughts:

1. As others have said, do yourself a favor and forget about self checkout. Sometimes it works and sometimes they will treat you like a criminal.Go through the line and have them type it in.

2. Use 2 coupons per item per trip. Any more than that and people get suspicious.

3. In Atlanta, verified works at Kroger (see above). I spent 18.00 on a 67.00 bill, and 4.00 of that was almondmilk which I didn't use a coupon for.

4. Again, do not deviate from the coupon. If it has a picture of Lay's chips, Doritos or Tostito's, don't go down the rabbit hole of products made my Frito Lay that you don't expressly see on the coupon.

Don't try to get items for free. You MIGHT but that's not the norm and may set off red flags. Get sizes that will allow you a deep discount but still expect to pay something.
Discount wisdom........:thumbsup:

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
new coupons to get that party going

pack includes coupons for budweiser, kingsford charcoal and more

Good looking out bro!

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Brother @Adam Knows, I must give you the utmost respect for making this amazing post. For all those who were somewhat skeptical or those who haven't capitalized on this opportunity, I'm an additional purchasing participant that will assure you these coupons WORK!

Ok, so after serious soul searching attempting to find the canon Imageclass lbp622cdw from physical stores and amazon, I totally quit looking for this model b/c no stores were bending with the price. Surprisingly, I connected w/ a lady in NJ at her office who has a non-for-profit that was selling a BNIB Canon ImageClass MF743CDW. Her selling price was $180 :eek: with an extra set of off-brand compatible toner cartridges (High Capacity). I drove to her place of business SOOOO FAST!

The application of:
After setting up the printer wirelessly, I printed ALL pdf docs @Adam Knows provided us. Physically went into supermarket Shoprite. I've read from other BGOL'rs to avoid self-checkout however, b/c I only wanted to start out w/ 4 items, I figured it wouldn't be much of a big deal. When it was time for me to utilize the coupons, an associate was needed to approve the scanning of coupons. At this point, I was a bit NERVOUS. The first coupon scanned and BOOM, heard the successful sound of each item being discounted off. I promise you, the associate (white dude) said "Wow, Fucking Cool Bruh". Simply said "Thanks" and went on my way.

Now, about the savings.... (1) Starbucks Cappuccino, (1) Pepperidge Farm cookies, (1) Dove Body Wash. (1) Dunkin Donuts K-Pod Cups Totalling $24.86, What I've paid $4.86. An even $20 savings

My good brother, I pray that this is an ongoing thing for us who will continue to capitalize on your hard-earned and brotherly love you're showing.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Brother @Adam Knows, I must give you the utmost respect for making this amazing post. For all those who were somewhat skeptical or those who haven't capitalized on this opportunity, I'm an additional purchasing participant that will assure you these coupons WORK!

Ok, so after serious soul searching attempting to find the canon Imageclass lbp622cdw from physical stores and amazon, I totally quit looking for this model b/c no stores were bending with the price. Surprisingly, I connected w/ a lady in NJ at her office who has a non-for-profit that was selling a BNIB Canon ImageClass MF743CDW. Her selling price was $180 :eek: with an extra set of off-brand compatible toner cartridges (High Capacity). I drove to her place of business SOOOO FAST!

The application of:
After setting up the printer wirelessly, I printed ALL pdf docs @Adam Knows provided us. Physically went into supermarket Shoprite. I've read from other BGOL'rs to avoid self-checkout however, b/c I only wanted to start out w/ 4 items, I figured it wouldn't be much of a big deal. When it was time for me to utilize the coupons, an associate was needed to approve the scanning of coupons. At this point, I was a bit NERVOUS. The first coupon scanned and BOOM, heard the successful sound of each item being discounted off. I promise you, the associate (white dude) said "Wow, Fucking Cool Bruh". Simply said "Thanks" and went on my way.

Now, about the savings.... (1) Starbucks Cappuccino, (1) Pepperidge Farm cookies, (1) Dove Body Wash. (1) Dunkin Donuts K-Pod Cups Totalling $24.86, What I've paid $4.86. An even $20 savings

My good brother, I pray that this is an ongoing thing for us who will continue to capitalize on your hard-earned and brotherly love you're showing.
Shoprite def is the best place for me. I used the airwick in 1 location last week and tried in a different one today and there was a problem . Will go back to the one where it worked last time.
Besides that I saved over 100 on Aquafina, dove, dunkin, bounty, Scott, glade, Pepperidge farm, dove men’s, cat litter, Clorox

I get multiple of them with no problem! Making a stockpile of paper goods and non expire items!