Who on this board is a Professional DJ?

https://djsatthepolls.org/dj26?id=OBS5A

If you meet these requirements, we need you:​

  • Your own equipment: sound board, speaker, set-up
  • Demonstrated experience as a DJ
  • The ability to work two four-hour shifts: one in the morning, one in the later afternoon/early evening

Do you know someone who meets the requirements?​

If you think a DJ you know might want to be a DJ at the Polls, give us their info. We’ll reach out and let them know you sent us!
I actually got this text yesterday... I wasnt sure if its legit so I didnt click the link
 
Aww your boyfriend took you on a staycation, thats nice.


Gay thoughts from a gay man. Nothing against gay folks but I don't want to live rent free in your head because its probably a big gay parade going on up in there.


Ewwwww....Im not trying to guess what kind of parties you @DJ. But I bet you are having a ball up in there.

I can't hate you for catering to your crowd.


Party ON!!!!!
 
Gay thoughts from a gay man. Nothing against gay folks but I don't want to live rent free in your head because its probably a big gay parade going on up in there.


Ewwwww....Im not trying to guess what kind of parties you @DJ. But I bet you are having a ball up in there.

I can't hate you for catering to your crowd.


Party ON!!!!!


Shut up twink.
 
Shut up twink.
Says the guy who lost his job DJing Andrew Gullium raves.

So so sorry for your loss. If you want to stop posting from the homeless shelter, I can rent you a used tent for $10 per month.

It's got some holes in it and you might get wet when it rains. But look at it this way.
That holy rain water can wash some of that rave stank off of you.

See, all you do is win win. All because Pope Gooch cares about the smelly and homeless.

See what caring as little as possible can do????
I can barely see it but it's still there!!!
 
Says the guy who lost his job DJing Andrew Gullium raves.

So so sorry for your loss. If you want to stop posting from the homeless shelter, I can rent you a used tent for $10 per month.

It's got some holes in it and you might get wet when it rains. But look at it this way.
That holy rain water can wash some of that rave stank off of you.

See, all you do is win win. All because Pope Gooch cares about the smelly and homeless.

See what caring as little as possible can do????
I can barely see it but it's still there!!!

a butt hurt twink.
Literally.
 
a butt hurt twink.
Literally.
I don't know what where you got that term. But Im willing to guess you got it out your big gay dictionary/encyclopedia.

Encyclopedia Brown has a whole new meaning with you.

Knowledge is power. Im willing to let you be the expert on this. People like Truth and MacGoofy and Nightmareface need your expertise when they have questions.
 
Haven't had to get rid of unwanted demographic at an event in awhile, but if I did truth music selection would definitely probably be used, other than doing the turning on the light and act like I'm ending the party early
Do you really want to turn on the lights at a Dr Truth party? If you do, your strobe light hone might turn into a homie. If you get what I'm saying. Those girls in NYC got deep voices. So you bess be careful with that scheister.
 
I don't know what where you got that term. But Im willing to guess you got it out your big gay dictionary/encyclopedia.

Encyclopedia Brown has a whole new meaning with you.

Knowledge is power. Im willing to let you be the expert on this. People like Truth and MacGoofy and Nightmareface need your expertise when they have questions.

You remind me of the area between my balls and ass.
 
Do you really want to turn on the lights at a Dr Truth party? If you do, your strobe light hone might turn into a homie. If you get what I'm saying. Those girls in NYC got deep voices. So you bess be careful with that scheister.
Wakes up one morning, goes to a porn site with 98% males in the comments and says to himself, “I’m going to call myself the area between the balls and my asshole.”


giphy.gif
 
You remind me of the area between my balls and ass.
Did you look that up your big gay encyclopedia?

I bet they had a picture of you with your legs cocked wide open like Players Magazine.

No no no no!?? You don't have to show us or prove me wrong. We believe you.

Matter of fax. Why don't you go show all your gay friends on here that like to attack me.

Im sure they would like to see yours and vice versa. Kinda like those raves in your head.

Hope you guys have fun. Remember that offer for the Tent still stands as long as you and McGoofy don't try to be tent buddies
 
Last edited:
Back
Top