Who has more pressure on them to perform sexually...men or women?

who has more pressure to perform perform sexually

• women

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • men

Votes: 67 95.7%

• Total voters

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems to me that almost every sexual dysfunction is pointed toward men..

premature ejaculation (do women even suffer from their version of that?)..
erectile dysfunction..

and other maladies seem to focus on the MALE..

if there's some bad sex had...most of the time men get the blame..

so who do you think has the most pressure sexually?

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
It's easily men. A man will bust a nut in any woman, even if the pussy is bad. All a man needs is friction to cum. The only thing would be bad head for a woman.

A female's orgasm is 75% mental. She won't cum unless she wants to.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's easily men. A man will bust a nut in any woman, even if the pussy is bad. All a man needs is friction to cum. The only thing would be bad head for a woman.

right...but if orgasm difficulty is on her then how is bad sex OUR fault?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The answer to this question is obvious.......MEN. If a woman is a boring Lay and she call you the next day to fuck you will be there. But let it be the other way around.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

i think it's more on a case by case basis. some women want to experience orgasm but is very hard for them to do.

saying no? ask a former rape victim.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think it's more on a case by case basis. some women want to experience orgasm but is very hard for them to do.

saying no? ask a former rape victim.

so why don't they make commercials talking about that?

why are men made to feel like we have to "bring" it or the problem is us?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
so why don't they make commercials talking about that?

why are men made to feel like we have to "bring" it or the problem is us?

because such things are "taboo"

on top of that it wouldn't be in good taste.

do you want to hear about a woman having difficulty reaching an orgasm because she was raped before? i wouldn't. that would bum me the fuck out.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
because such things are "taboo"

on top of that it wouldn't be in good taste.

do you want to hear about a woman having difficulty reaching an orgasm because she was raped before? i wouldn't. that would bum me the fuck out.

not all women who have difficulty achieving orgasm is becuz of rape..

you know sexual abuse MAY be a factor in male sexual dysfunction...doesn't stop commercials where they basically say "IF YOUR DICK DOESN'T GET HARD OR STAY HARD...TAKE THIS PILL".. I thats completely in poor taste

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
it can be mental or physical.

rape can have so long a deterred effect on an individual it can effect things you would have never thought it could 20 years later after the fact.

But that's MENTAL, unless the rapist destroyed the pussy and it is painful for her to have sex. Her brain is blocking her from cumming by the memory of the attack.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Because women are selfish.
lol, no sometimes it's just simple biology.

you know yours are external, their's are internal. why do you think oral/fingering/vibratory devices can cause a more intense orgasm for some women over actual coitus. those acts focus directly on one area.

some of y'all just stab and have no clue....mostly the young ones....:lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't know how women do it, but a lot of women (most)can have sex all day, not have an orgasm and still be satisfied.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I don't know how women do it, but a lot of women (most)can have sex all day, not have an orgasm and still be satisfied.

They are lying.

Or they don't know what they are missing.

You go to the amusement park- its nice its sunny family fun but everybody knows you go to ride the fuckin coaster. If you are fucking and not cumming a solid 9/10 times you are not even in line for the ride. Doesn't mean the outing was bad, but it wasn't what it could have been.

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men hands down..

1. To get and maintain an erection is mental. Pussy may be good, but if our mind isn't right, it wont happen.

2. Wondering if we are satisfying a woman. See #1. Most men are cocky and think they are handling things, but dude, women are able to have babies the size of water melons. So you have to have more than a good dick game to make em happy.

3. Physical fitness.. Men have to be in shape to pump those long strokes that most woman want. If your out of shape, you will be out of breath fast.

4. The ability to go round 2, 3, or so on.. NOt all men can do this. Most woman think that your dick should be able to stand at attention 5 minutes after the first nut just by the womans appearance.. WRONG!! Yeah, you may be sexy naked, but if you want this dick to go up, you need to make it happen.

crannybee

Star
Registered
Women get more out of SEX than a Man
A man has just the HEAD of the Dick
When a woman got a whole list a SHIT to FUCK WITH....
PUSSY LIPS
The CLIT
Inside Walls
G-SPOT
When I Be in the PUSSY and i hit the CERVEX:)
(some like it some do'nt)
You can just perform CUNNILINGUS on a FEMALE and that will ROCK HER TO SLEEP:yes

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
not all women who have difficulty achieving orgasm is becuz of rape..

you know sexual abuse MAY be a factor in male sexual dysfunction...doesn't stop commercials where they basically say "IF YOUR DICK DOESN'T GET HARD OR STAY HARD...TAKE THIS PILL".. I thats completely in poor taste

um no it isn't. that's just the largest factor as to why.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
lol, no sometimes it's just simple biology.

you know yours are external, their's are internal. why do you think oral/fingering/vibratory devices can cause a more intense orgasm for some women over actual coitus. those acts focus directly on one area.

some of y'all just stab and have no clue....mostly the young ones....:lol:

Because those devices are used to achieve an orgasm. The woman's MIND is focused on the orgasm. :smh: at you niggas that think it's all about how you hit it. If you've studied some anatomy, bio-chem, sexual behavior, you'd know what I'm talking about. I'm thinking on a university study level, not barbershop talk.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
They are lying.

You go to the amusement park- its nice its sunny family fun but everybody knows you go to ride the fuckin coaster. If you are fucking and not cumming a solid 9/10 times you are not even in line for the ride. Doesn't mean the outing was bad, but it wasn't what it could have been.

MENTAL. Man, I'm telling you I know what I speak of.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

They are lying.

Well that brings me to another Question. How could ya all roll over and go to sleep? If i don't bust a nut aint nobody sleeping.

Manbot26

Star
Registered
Come on ManBot...you know that's not harrassment. She's referencing something he's mentioned.

If she continually brings it up and he has a problem with it. That will stop.

Yeah, I know it wasn't serious, just playing devil's advocate..

Indelible_01

Support BGOL
Registered
woman Do!!!
There are 3 types of sexual women:

1)the real wack ones..y'know the girls who aren't good in bed because they are inexperienced and tense.

2)the girls who are good but just good at the basic things...riding, sucking dick, etc.

3)the real freaks! These are the ones who do it all...and the ones that most men fantasize about. They're into 3somes, swallowing, nymphos, eat pussy, etc.

So the pressure falls on what category she falls into. And because there are so many different beautiful women...men have the option to pick and choose to our liking, until we find the ones that satisfies us. So as a female the pressure is on them to perform better or just as good as the next chick...or else we lose interest and move on to the next.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men by far have the most pressure. Of all the things that can go wrong with a sexual experience its all that men have to control, or not (size.) But the key to all this I noticed... Fuck it, pressure only effects you if you acknowledge it even there in the first place. Whats the absolute worst that can happen??? You cum too quick or she thinks your small??? You cant help your size, it is what it is, if you cum quick the first time, wear her ass out the next, (assuming she calls back) if she doesnt wash rinse repeat with another female. Its not the end all be all of your life, the more you think about what can go wrong, the more likely it is to happen, so just say fuck it, and if that doesnt work, make her laugh her ass off when shes around you.:lol:

Manbot26

Star
Registered
woman Do!!!

1)the real wack ones..y'know the girls who aren't good in bed because they are inexperienced and tense.

2)the girls who are good but just good at the basic things...riding, sucking dick, etc.

3)the real freaks! These are the ones who do it all...and the ones that most men fantasize about. They're into 3somes, swallowing, nymphos, eat pussy, etc.

So the pressure falls on what category she falls into. And because there are so many different beautiful women...men have the option to pick and choose to our liking, until we find the ones that satisfies us. So as a female the pressure is on them to perform better or just as good as the next chick...or else we lose interest and move on to the next.

How doesn't this same thing apply to women?? Every thing you said can be turned around and placed from a male perspective, men are for the most part supposed to take the initiative in almost anything dealing with a relationship, how/why would sex be any different?

Men by far have the most pressure. Of all the things that can go wrong with a sexual experience its all that men have to control, or not (size.) But the key to all this I noticed... Fuck it, pressure only effects you if you acknowledge it even there in the first place. Whats the absolute worst that can happen??? You cum too quick or she thinks your small??? You cant help your size, it is what it is, if you cum quick the first time, wear her ass out the next, (assuming she calls back) if she doesnt wash rinse repeat with another female. Its not the end all be all of your life, the more you think about what can go wrong, the more likely it is to happen, so just say fuck it, and if that doesnt work, make her laugh her ass off when shes around you.:lol:

Co-sign, some dudes were fucked from birth

:lol::lol::lol:

Indelible_01

Support BGOL
Registered
How doesn't this same thing apply to women?? Every thing you said can be turned around and placed from a male perspective, men are for the most part supposed to take the initiative in almost anything dealing with a relationship, how/why would sex be any different?

Co-sign, some dudes were fucked from birth

:lol::lol::lol:

Yo this is from a males perspective...and why i feel women have more pressure.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
woman Do!!!

That is the most capish thing I've read in a while.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree women do.
I was recently told that white bitches got too up on me cause they pay and they swallow.

Babygirl you gotta stop hanggin with them wack ass ninjas. Your perspective is jacked up because of it.

Indelible_01

Support BGOL
Registered
My bad, when I said male perspective, I just meant switching out all the times you placed women/female in there, and putting men/male.

You can't substitute men in there because theres not much men can do physically in comparison to women.
Woman can do anal sex, swallow cum, eat pussy and that'll be ok with her man, can fuck 2 guys at the same time, have you cum inside their pussy...blah blah blah....all that if they are good in bed and know what they want.
Men can't do all of that. All our pressure falls on stamina, not cumming quick, and knowing what we're doing while fucking...real simple compared to the pressure of women who can do so much more with themselves...ya feels!!!????