White people ain’t doing good in the SATs, so they going to get rid of it in Georgia for most colleges and universities.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When you realize they’re about to get rid of affirmative action, you’ll then realize you were hit with the rope a dope.

There’s a reason why Maya Angelou is who she is. She’s a black woman that loved white men. White people can get with that.

once you know the birthing of the test you will understand the death of it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Her point could have been made stronger if she gave stats backing it up. Ben Shapiro can take this same article and say that it is due to Affirmative Action.
It’s like you guys really believe white people really are uninformed and need “facts” before rendering an opinion.

Economics isn’t real the equalibrium isn’t real, but they have degrees in it.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It ain’t Black kids that White kids are competing with.

It’s these youngsters from Asia, the Middle East, Central/South America, Africa and from Europe who are recent immigrants and have received a better education in their “Shithole” country.

They coming here more prepared for higher education, than American school kids who have gone from K-12, regardless if they went thru public, private, charter or home school.

The American education system in this country is pure garbage.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I only meant that she showed the headline and that was it nothing providing information to her point. And that any white supremacits could have that same background of the article and give their take.
it's all good
her logic was interesting but your comment made me look it up
i was hoping to prove her point but was disappointed

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's all good
her logic was interesting but your comment made me look it up
i was hoping to prove her point but was disappointed

No doubt! Anytime someone just shows a headline and talks over it I will either read it for myself or disregard what they're saying. It's TicTok so I usually disregard these. Very rarely does anything informative come from social media, depending on who you follow.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i googled it and the stats don't back her up

Yeah, this doesn’t have anything to do with how white kids are performing. Colleges realize they need enrollment increase, so they are relaxing their requirements. Still, it will be used to weed out certain applications, but not require. However, if should still be taken for those kids wanting to get into competitive schools, especially if they are trying to earn scholarships.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, this doesn’t have anything to do with how white kids are performing. Colleges realize they need enrollment increase, so they are relaxing their requirements. Still, it will be used to weed out certain applications, but not require. However, if should still be taken for those kids wanting to get into competitive schools, especially if they are trying to earn scholarships.

so I just spoke with my homie, and he said that his daughter did not need the SAT scores for a full ride at App State. She didn’t even submit them.

So there you go. But, still, kids looking for scholarships should still take the SAT.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
so I just spoke with my homie, and he said that his daughter did not need the SAT scores for a full ride at App State. She didn’t even submit them.

So there you go. But, still, kids looking for scholarships should still take the SAT.
My son just got a scholarship for $25k without his SAT so didn't submit them. He didn't do well the first time he took it in the 11th grade then took it again last fall in the 12th and did well, then submitted and they told him they didn't need it. His college told him they were just looking at his grades and granted him a scholarship. Think many colleges have laxed from needing SAT's, as you said, probably the past 2 yrs, since Covid maybe.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Goalposts always moving. I had a thread on something similar over a decade ago when Asians started taking a disproportionate amount of the UC spots

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
This chick was talking about how credit was being used to oppress black people, which I certainly agree with to a degree, but couldn't even name the three major bureaus? Smh.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This chick was talking about how credit was being used to oppress black people, which I certainly agree with to a degree, but couldn't even name the three major bureaus? Smh.
She wasn’t wrong about that. Middle class to upper class white people in this country live off of credit. When they briefly froze credit after the housing crash in 2008, white people went freaking crazy….hell a lot of them committed suicide.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
She wasn’t wrong about that. Middle class to upper class white people in this country live off of credit. When they briefly froze credit after the housing crash in 2008, white people went freaking crazy….hell a lot of them committed suicide.
No doubt, never said she was seeing though. You begin to lose people if you don't know basics like that though.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
The Cac way of keeping up with the Jones, they wanted the look but, never had a true foundation to support it. Unfortunately some people of color started doing the same shit :smh: living way above their means to show off for someone else, some have taken the fake it till you make it approach.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
It’s these youngsters from Asia, the Middle East, Central/South America, Africa and from Europe who are recent immigrants and have received a better education in their “Shithole” country.
It’s not that their education is better, it’s that they paid attention because they know what happens when you don’t have an education in their own countries.

We don’t have the same conditions and education is not pressed the same way in the US. Our kids have too many distractions and our parents don’t give a shit.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain’t Black kids that White kids are competing with.

They coming here more prepared for higher education, than American school kids who have gone from K-12, regardless if they went thru public, private, charter or home school.

The American education system in this country is pure garbage.
I hope the Asians in California wanting to do away with AA are watching this.....

Especially involving "testing".... Ok.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'mma boot 2 reinroll in ckool anne fukcs chiiiits oooops

Dese katz half 2-b mi celly's