White Mississippi cop charged with murdering black side piece

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OXFORD, Miss. - The man who is being charged in the murder of a Mississippi mother has been fired from the Oxford Police Department, according to officials.

The Oxford Board of Aldermen terminated Matthew Kinne from his position with the police department Tuesday night.

RELATED: Tempers flare after cop charged with Mississippi mother's murder appears in court

Kinne had worked at the Oxford police for four years.

He is awaiting a bond hearing next week.

Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Trending stories:

Background info:

According to Dominique Clayton’s sister Shyjuan, Clayton and Michael Kinne were involved in an affair, and the incident stemmed from a “domestic situation.”

Friends told FOX13 Dominique Clayton was shot in the back of the head during a domestic situation.

PREVIOUS STORY: Boy finds mother shot to death inside family home, police officer charged with murder

Her eight-year-old son found her after being dropped off at the house by a family member on Sunday.

Interim Oxford Police Chief Jeff McCutchen said the department learned on Sunday that Matthew Paul Kinne -- an Oxford police officer -- was possibly "involved" with Clayton. The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation took over the case, and Kinne was developed as a suspect.

The victim, Dominique Lashelle Clayton, was home alone Saturday because her four children were spending the night with their uncle.

When they came home on Sunday, her eight-year-old son went inside with hopes of luring his mother out for a prank. He came back outside alone and told his family she was dead.

Officials told FOX13 Dominique was shot in the back of the head. Family said she was sleeping when she was murdered.

Kinne was booked into the Panola County Jail, where he currently awaits a bond hearing.

addthis.png

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the sista, and condolences to the kids that lost their mom...:smh:

According to the aunt the judge high-five the murderer when he walked in....:mad:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He sold her a dream. Bought her a car and promised to buy her a home for her and her four kids.

But I wonder, did she ask, when you gonna leave the wife for her and THEIR new family?

Did the White cop think about a white Mississipi divorce court judge and what gonna happen to him in court, if his black side piece complained and told the wife?

Last edited:

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
He sold her a dream. Bought her a car and promised to buy her a home for her and her four kids.

But I wonder, did she ask, when you gonna leave the wife for her and THEIR new family?

Did the White cop think about a white Mississipi divorce court judge and what gonna happen to him in court, if his black side piece complained and told the wife?

Yep! Then his face turned red. He opened up his mouf and his god damn teef done turned into FANGS! Then his horns come up... :devil:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gofundme-clayton.jpeg

Friends raise funds for four young children of murdered Mississippi mother

Family and friends of a Mississippi mother who was murdered this week — allegedly by a police officer with whom she was romantically involved — have begun a fundraising drive to help the victim’s four children.
Dominique “Lucy” Clayton was murdered on May 19, leaving behind four children ranging in age from 8 to 14 years old.
A GoFundMe campaign to benefit Clayton’s children in the months and years to come has been setup. Alex Coleman, who started the donation campaign, said he did so in part because of his close ties to the Clayton family.

If the donations can lessen any financial burdens, he said, the family can focus on healing and being together. So far, the GoFundMe has raised approximately $3,000.

“It brought tears to my eyes when we hit the $1,000 mark. These kids depended on their mother, and she’s just suddenly gone,” Coleman said. “The people here can hear the cry of real need, and that makes all the difference when people are going through things – there are so many people who listen and respond.”

In addition to monetary funds, Coleman said the group behind the fundraiser is looking for other ways to minister to the four children. It takes a village, he said, and TyKez, 14, Jadarius, 8, Kyasia,10 and Lanyjiah, 12, are surrounded by so many who love them.

Those who can provide services like counseling, or who can even contribute to making their summer as peaceful and enjoyable as possible, are encouraged to do so.

-------------------------------------

smh.. She put her whole family at risk, all those beautiful kids. For that married white policeman.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Sounds like a bad case of sleeping with the enemy.

It sickens me how black me mn complain when they unjustly shot down by police. But when black women are there is no outrage no marching no black lives matter protest.

What if someone said about mike Brown "well that is the price of robbing a liquor store a few hours earlier".
The punishment for bed wenching is death.
All jokes aside this aint even cool.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It sickens me how black me mn complain when they unjustly shot down by police. But when black women are there is no outrage no marching no black lives matter protest.

What if someone said about mike Brown "well that is the price of robbing a liquor store a few hours earlier".

All jokes aside this aint even cool.
img.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Does that go for men as well

Search the board

I've stated many times that the punishment for cooning is death in response to the dumb shit some Black men have done.

The desire for sexual access by both men and women (of all sexual orientations) is going to be many people's downfall.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Of course not. It is the "bro code". I imagine dudes on here have no life. No love ones. They just gather together infront of a bon fire at night with a beer in their hand with no shirt on and jump in the air and chest bump each other for 8 hours while yelling "bros over hoes"
No sympathy for this bitch

I hope she died slow

You just prove his^ point

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Search the board

I've stated many times that the punishment for cooning is death in response to the dumb shit some Black men have done.

The desire for sexual access by both men and women (of all sexual orientations) is going to be many people's downfall.

People just throw that word cooning around. How was she cooning? So interacial relationships is cooning? Then Robert F Smith the guy that pledged 40 million to pay off more house students debt i guess he a coon and deserve.......according to you.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People just throw that word cooning around. How was she cooning? So interacial relationships is cooning? Then Robert F Smith the guy that pledged 40 million to pay off more house students debt i guess he a coon and deserve.......according to you.

troll account I would guess you are, you're job is to create stupid shit to cause controversy but I'll answer this once only.

usually with black men getting gunned down, we're minding our own business, not bed-wenching and not degrading black women publicly like they have a attendancy to do us when they decide to bed-wench to pay the bills. by looking at this chicks 4 kids, all them black and she might have reached that mid life crisis stage and wondered what did she win except dick? I mean, especially to date a married cac, what does she expect to go wrong when she got 4 damn kids at home? She seemed like one of them bitter bitches who just hated black men once them looks fade and she fat and alone.

And the cop looked like he just wanted some black pussy and keep it moving, she probably wanted more from the cac and the cac couldn't do that....

bitter bitches like her usually hard to deal with cuz when they get a white man they go all out to lock him down and them crackers don't like that, her facebook post showed she was pretty angry at black folks with all the cooning...

She deserved what she got, no sympathy bro... bitch should have closed her legs, went to the gym, left Mississippi and found her a good man when she was young but a single mother of 4 living in Mississippi just steams bitter as hell and angry.

Reactions: PJN

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also, I found out that she appeared to be very pro police. Her FB page showed several posts supporting cops.

Damn if true that's the

Ultimate wake up call..

She thought shit was real sweet..

If only she knew what a lot of those racist pigs think about "black" women..

They be talkin about how easy they are

Not realizing they are dealing with a mentality and not a people

Damn shit her w

Of course men are some of the biggest wenches whores bitches and weak minded Lil pussy ass ho ass faggots....