Which two of you rotten ass niggas killed Young Dolph?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure why you quoted me, it is what it is tho... But enlighten me, what's your solution to alleviate this issue - and don't just narrow it down to some music/street beef but a national issue as I originally mentioned...
Sure absolutely...
Its a multi facet issue; violence in our communities is on us and on the American government; we have/had been prohibited and or not allowed to participate in a productive society for hundred of years; they created laws to stop from financial advancement; they created laws to punish us if we did succeed; they created laws to destroy us; so they are just as much responsible for our situations as we are; now so a few things; criminal justice system needs to be reformed; that directly affect us; educational system needs to be reformed; that directly affect us; there should be a multitude of programs for trades and businesses being shown taught available to us at early ages, all the way up until highs all of us needs to do counseling; government should set up contracts specifically for us, and get rid of the red tape to get those contracts; contracts for work and services; doesnt matter if bros and sisters have been incarcerated; as long as they show reform and not violent criminals; programs should be setup for violent criminals to be able to function in society; they owe us hundred of millions/billions; they cant ever repay us; doesnt mean they should not try and or do give us millions; all of us should have free healthcare; real parenting programs need to be setup; anger management programs; images of us doing other things outside of sports and entertainment should be shown and pushed everyday; our communities need true policing not the bullshit policies that are out and approved now; several several more things; its not just one answer;

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its facts man.

With all due respect....them boys that came for you must've not wanted to kill you. Or they had no intentions of doing it.

50 Cent got shot 9 times, many others have been shot and they don’t always die. You know that though, the only guaranteed kills are if you catch people from behind execution style.

And even then the person has to finish the job to make sure.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talk about finishing a job

Yep, that person had the drop and had one job on his mind. The other person was unsuspecting and not prepared for anything.

Luckily @killagram was prepared ready to return the shots and the shooter or shoooters.

Even if that person had a gun they weren’t paying attention to the shooter.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Wow lol

Serious question

Were you ever what anyone would have considered a "street nigga"?

Don't even read a tone into it either, I'm asking as a straightforward question
He ain't never been shot at. I almost caught a stray a few times just for being hood adjacent. Cat pulled the AK out a the Nickerson Gardens when we were doing a show for the kids. Shit spraying fucking everywhere. I had the camera and broke north. The strap tripped me and I had to scramble up the back stairs and dive behind the stage. Kids screaming and crying and shit. The van I was standing next to had about 5 holes right where my chest was.

Shit is fucked. Of course the police ain't do shit, it was the PJ'S.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know bruh situation, but that's a wild assumption to make

Maybe it is on my part. I wasn't meaning literal. I'm just saying that if a dude wants to kill you he gonna do it. He's gonna move accordingly. Dolph had no chance here with two dudes shooting at him is my point. Dolph was suited and all but them dudes had the drop on him and his guard was down. He had no chance is my point. Most killers don't play fair. Just saying it ain't no dual out in the West where the faster pistol wins is my point.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow lol

Serious question

Were you ever what anyone would have considered a "street nigga"?

Don't even read a tone into it either, I'm asking as a straightforward question
Nah....from the hood but never been a street nigga. Contrary to popular belief...everybody in the hood ain't "street".

He ain't never been shot at. I almost caught a stray a few times just for being hood adjacent. Cat pulled the AK out a the Nickerson Gardens when we were doing a show for the kids. Shit spraying fucking everywhere. I had the camera and broke north. The strap tripped me and I had to scramble up the back stairs and dive behind the stage. Kids screaming and crying and shit. The van I was standing next to had about 5 holes right where my chest was.

Shit is fucked. Of course the police ain't do shit, it was the PJ'S.

First off I don't say this as no badge of honor because that shit corny. I been shot at while i'm sleeping in my house and them boys came and shot up my grandmother room. Again, I don't say that as no badge of honor or that make me street because i'm not. You can be from the hood and not be a street nigga. My point wasn't literally that them dudes wasn't trying to kill him. I'm saying if they wanted him dead they would've got a drop on him. Y'all think Dolph got gunned down with his gun because he was slow with his pistol?

50 Cent got shot 9 times, many others have been shot and they don’t always die. You know that though, the only guaranteed kills are if you catch people from behind execution style.

And even then the person has to finish the job to make sure.
I ain't talking about no 50 Cent situation....you shoot someone 9 times it ain't for play. Someone attempted to kill him that day he got shot.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They was with him along with bodyguards whom apparently returned fire…

the shooters could’ve killed everybody, the way they was shooting…

dude unloaded an ak, it is amazing Dolph was the only one
I hadn't heard that.....damn they shot up Dolph with his family around and shit too? Sheesh. And bodyguards? Who the fuck he have with him?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This why I said he wasn’t alone, but sounds like this might’ve been completely off. I didn’t hear anything about the other people who was inside
That shit sound wild.....Bodyguard didn't get no rounds off? I haven't heard nothing about anyone else being around. Not saying its not true but I do wonder if that was hearsay.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I think the story about his daughter and wife being there was bullshit that spread on the internet before the details were released.

Since then I've seen no credible sources reporting that.

Also I don't see him riding in a Corvette with his family and the other dude he was with when he could have driven something with more room.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Nah....from the hood but never been a street nigga. Contrary to popular belief...everybody in the hood ain't "street".

First off I don't say this as no badge of honor because that shit corny. I been shot at while i'm sleeping in my house and them boys came and shot up my grandmother room. Again, I don't say that as no badge of honor or that make me street because i'm not. You can be from the hood and not be a street nigga. My point wasn't literally that them dudes wasn't trying to kill him. I'm saying if they wanted him dead they would've got a drop on him. Y'all think Dolph got gunned down with his gun because he was slow with his pistol?

I ain't talking about no 50 Cent situation....you shoot someone 9 times it ain't for play. Someone attempted to kill him that day he got shot.
Then you understand. Either you keep your head on a swivel like you're in Iraq/ Vietnam or you be a civilian father with your kids. Can't really do both, can you bro? Shit is fucked up.

I had to roll with the Glock, a Platinum album in my back seat just to get home. The glock 20 for the knuckle heads and the Platinum record and 2 inch reels in the back seat for 12 cause they pulled me over daily.

After they found out I was a record producer they would start asking me corny questions like who killed Biggie and Pac? 6 to 7 LBC squad cars just because I was rolling on Italian chrome.

Imagine the scrutiny this kid was under? Fuck this planet man. You can't be young, black and gifted without the system trying to end you.

One day I'll share some real shit with y'all about Ron Settles and how I made them Signal Hill cacs cops bow the fuck down

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They was with him along with bodyguards whom apparently returned fire…

the shooters could’ve killed everybody, the way they was shooting…

dude unloaded an ak, it is amazing Dolph was the only one
His kids were in the store with him or in his car?