Which SOL'er has the biggest breasts? (Duece delete-proof)

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor

what you mean what?
The jean jacket and the green lace short is me.

and so is
img.php

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Damn, so some pics were dropped in here, PC Freak told us which one was her, and Legacy Infinity and Mel MIGHT be exchanging "goodies" pictures? Is SOL trying to get back to the "glory days" where people exchanged, posted, etc. pics and shit was cool?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Onyx i can't believe you fronted me out like that...........lmao

And Melon? I'll show mine if you show yours. You know i wanna see. *wink*

:eek:

Damn, so some pics were dropped in here, PC Freak told us which one was her, and Legacy Infinity and Mel MIGHT be exchanging "goodies" pictures? Is SOL trying to get back to the "glory days" where people exchanged, posted, etc. pics and shit was cool?

Ey now...maybe...let me see if I can dig something up...with approval from the fam of course.

Ey where that anon thread at?

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Girl..........We messed up when we included the......MEN!

My husband has a way with words, he said "in many ways you can be far more effective with a scalpel than a broadsword."

Sometimes i think the fellas need to learn this. lol. You got a lady who is timid you don't come at her Conan style....you gotta learn to creep up on her. Make her comfortable. Make her feel secure. See that's just my leonine predatory instincts though....hmmm.

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My husband has a way with words, he said "in many ways you can be far more effective with a scalpel than a broadsword."

Sometimes i think the fellas need to learn this. lol. You got a lady who is timid you don't come at her Conan style....you gotta learn to creep up on her. Make her comfortable. Make her feel secure. See that's just my leonine predatory instincts though....hmmm.

i hear ya but.................

this aint the life that i chose, but this is the life i'm livin!!!:lol: