When the Slave Traders Were African (Colin-worthy but a must-read for ADOS)

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This debate is old as Slavery itself, are we trying to excuse whites from their part associated with the atrocities of Slavery? If Africans didn't sell other Africans into would Slavery ever existed? These are attempts to down play America's accountable and to dismiss Reparations all together.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
This debate is old as Slavery itself, are we trying to excuse whites from their part associated with the atrocities of Slavery? If Africans didn't sell other Africans into would Slavery ever existed? These are attempts to down play America's accountable and to dismiss Reparations all together.
Wait.. showing the other side of the coin is now considered excusing the other atrocities? Or this is an assumption you just made?

Because the two are not mutually exclusive.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you silly little clitoris.... you just contradicted yourself in that mindless

response.. first you say you know your west african language... which is dumb within itself..

but I ask you what language and in your response you wrote you dont know and dont care...

see how you just sayin any ol stupid shit just to be sayin any ol stupid shit...

youre language is yassamassa and your culture is blackacoon..

lol

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Wait.. showing the other side of the coin is now considered excusing the other atrocities? Or this is an assumption you just made?

:smh:

Its like the 5th time someone has randomly popped up to try to steer the focus back to white people when the original story is specifically about African slave traders.

Its clear that some of us don't really care about addressing all sides of the complexity of our enslavement.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
you silly little clitoris.... you just contradicted yourself in that mindless

response.. first you say you know your west african language... which is dumb within itself..

but I ask you what language and in your response you wrote you dont know and dont care...

see how you just sayin any ol stupid shit just to be sayin any ol stupid shit...

I said my as in my (speaking as an ADOS) african ancestors who's language can be traced back.

A DNA test can tell me the area my bloodline originated and from there a little bit of research can tell me what languages were spoken and I can take an educated guess - maybe that whole process just went over your head :dunno:

I guess shit like that is important to you. Do I care? No.

Last edited:

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes we talking about white people, they love to point to their ignorance and excuses if they can blame the other guy. Besides, this is known information decades known to bring it back up is for what purpose? Especially when the talk of Reparations is being taken seriously more now than ever before.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Yes we talking about white people, they love to point to their ignorance and excuses if they can blame the other guy. Besides, this is known information decades known to bring it back up is for what purpose? Especially when the talk of Reparations is being taken seriously more now than ever before.

So you don't want to talk about the whole origin of our enslavement because it might affect your improbable reparations check?

Wow. :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of you still don’t get it because your only source of information is the white man’s history books.

We’re Africans selling people into slavery? Yes.

Were those people African natives or their own tribesmen? Probably not.

Israelite PoWs were definitely shipped to the west and most never made it to the United States. If you are a descendant of slavery, and want to know your ancestors, the first place to look is on the land you’ve always lived, not Africa.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
only a fool believes a DNA test can trace back more than 3 generations.

I said my as in my (speaking as an ADOS) african ancestors who's language can be traced back.

A DNA test can tell me the area my bloodline originated and from there a little bit of research can tell me what languages were spoken and I can take an educated guess - maybe that whole process just went over your head :dunno:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
This is not about blame. It’s about someone else’s point of view. Particularly the African point of view, which whilst has been known since forever and day, has rarely ever been explored, spoken about, or even acknowledged in many circles. Simply because we’re having a conversation about one thing, does not absolve the atrocities of another.

You’re doing exactly what CAC’s do when we say “Black Lives Matter” and they scream “All Lives Matter.”

Don’t be a hypocrite, be consistent.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So you don't want to talk about the whole origin of our enslavement because it might affect your improbable reparations check?

Wow. :smh:
I keep saying it all comes down to what cacs say. Just because cacs use the truth to downplay their crimes we supposed to ignore the story. FOH.

And we have an entire 100 years of Jim Crow that deserves reparations by itself.

Have an honest talk about this or no one will take us seriously.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
My language and culture has always been there, in West Africa. Discoverable by anyone who wants to look.

Some of it is still with me today, as my ancestors brought it with them on those ships and passed down what they could.

A Moorish American is a fool who can't accept history and possibly hates his skin so he needs to create a fantasy of historic superiority for self esteem.
:smh: So if African folks were running shit in North America AND Africa, this story is even worse. To basically lose on both fronts while cacs were trading away their technology. If we running with that narrative, this is by far the biggest fail in the history of the planet.

And this shit was 1500 years after Hannibal, so miss me with that hippie shit. Can't claim military shit like Hannibal and then play like folks didn't know what war and strategy were.
Logic and historical timelines don't apply to Moorish Americans. :dunno:
*Sigh*

Enjoy your day.

:lol: It’s a futile exercise trying to have a rational discussion with that nutcase “Blackamoor.” There was one in an ADOS meeting a few weeks ago who they had to throw out because of his nonsense ramblings.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have absolutely NO idea about the specifics of my West African ancestry. Don't particulary care either, being as their greed and treachery brought my ancestors to what is now the greatest country on earth. And most descendants of those responsible (see article) aren't apologetic about it, either.

If I needed to know my history I could do a DNA test. And go on a slave tour in Ghana. And many other things. But, my self esteem is just fine. I'm proud to be a Black American - cut from the same people who have shown incredible strength from surviving the middle passage to shaping this country's culture, and the great accomplishments we've achieved despite the adversity.

The irony is there is bruhs in west africa who can name their tribe and exact language who would trade places with me in a fuckin second.
Lol right

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Most of you still don’t get it because your only source of information is the white man’s history books.

We’re Africans selling people into slavery? Yes.

Were those people African natives or their own tribesmen? Probably not.

Israelite PoWs were definitely shipped to the west and most never made it to the United States. If you are a descendant of slavery, and want to know your ancestors, the first place to look is on the land you’ve always lived, not Africa.

Lol you don't get that white men ain't the only ones writing books. Africans are still there, now living here, and what they say corroborates. You're so desperate to deny it, you're in a thread that starts with an article written by one of em. Imagine that. Then you go on to start making up shit, and speculating ("probably not"? That's what you come in herr with? Guesses?)

It's pure sadness

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn. Another one lol.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you talkin out yo whored out asshole again.. you think the fact that you have no idea who you are is important to me... yea ok....

you keep talking about your language that can be traced back.. What fuckin language are you talkin about...?

Oh yea you dont know.. just like you dont know who the fuck you are like most negros who think they are this fictional thing called black...

you want to be that.. go right on ahead.. just dont be confused as to why nobody respects a grown man that dont know who the fuck he is...

I notice most folks who call themselves black negro walk around with their backs hunched afraid to look a cac in the eye... because deep down, they know that cac knows more about them then they know about themselves.

Gods who KNOW they are of the God race by way of moorish ancestory.. cacs cant even stand around them.. they cant take the light.. FACTS.... they scatter like rats.. in the presenece of a true and living god.

they can look in a cacs eye and rattle the core of his very fuckin soul..

You will never be on that level.. because youre a faggot who has no idea who he is..

forever a slave to a lessor man... a negro would cry and beg on his knees to be respected

A blackamoor would off a muthafuckas head who dare disrespect him.....kick that shit down the road and call next..

they KNEW better to ban our third arm.. our swords..

and again this response is not for you..

its for those that are ready to Ascend to a higher being... not you stuck on negro ni666as..

Im just using you as a prop to get my message across..

thanks prop!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
you talkin out yo whored out asshole again.. you think the fact that you have no idea who you are is important to me... yea ok....

you keep talking about your language that can be traced back.. What fuckin language are you talkin about...?

Oh yea you dont know.. just like you dont know who the fuck you are like most negros who think they are this fictional thing called black...

you want to be that.. go right on ahead.. just dont be confused as to why nobody respects a grown man that dont know who the fuck he is...

I notice most folks who call themselves black negro walk around with their backs hunched afraid to look a cac in the eye... because deep down, they know that cac knows more about them then they know about themselves.

Gods who KNOW they are of the God race by way of moorish ancestory.. cacs cant even stand around them.. they cant take the light.. FACTS.... they scatter like rats.. in the presenece of a true and living god.

they can look in a cacs eye and rattle the core of his very fuckin soul..

You will never be on that level.. because youre a faggot who has no idea who he is..

forever a slave to a lessor man... a negro would cry and beg on his knees to be respected

A blackamoor would off a muthafuckas head who dare disrespect him.....kick that shit down the road and call next..

and again this response is not for you..

its for those that are ready to Ascend to a higher being... not you stuck on negro ni666as..

Im just using you as a prop to get my message across..

thanks prop!

Show me where these “moors” are out there gettin it poppin. Got any Worldstar or YouTube clips?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

Blah blah blah blah.....

*Later in same post*....

:lol::lol::lol:

You cannot. Make. This. Shit. Up.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
You are not fooling anyone coon..

Your feeble attempts to attack the messenger because you can't deal with the message is about as faggy as your last boyfriend

Get a new debate diversiontool

Pointing out your black fantasy bullshit is not "attacking the messenger".

You calling me a faggit but yet you're the one playing the victim and talking about other men's "third arm" :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pointing out your black fantasy bullshit is not "attacking the messenger".

You calling me a faggit but yet you're the one playing the victim and talking about other men's "third arm" :lol:

See you lil faggot blackamoors carried

Swords every where they went like a third arm..

What did you think I meant lil faggot??

It's the reason why swords are banned elite cacs know who we are.

You really telling in yourself..

You might as well keep going you three qtrs out the closet now ...haha

u diseased infested male prostitute

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
I hate pieces like this.

Opinions put in without evidence and mixed up to confuse black people.

What the fuck does "couldn't" mean?

"a Nigerian professor of African studies at the University of Texas at Austin. “The Europeans couldn’t have gone into the interior to get the slaves themselves.”"

:smh::smh::smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I hate pieces like this.

Opinions put in without evidence and mixed up to confuse black people.

What the fuck does "couldn't" mean?

"a Nigerian professor of African studies at the University of Texas at Austin. “The Europeans couldn’t have gone into the interior to get the slaves themselves.”"

:smh::smh::smh:
They couldn’t handle the environment, got diseases, like malaria, etc.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor

That is not true.

There is no evidence of this only a made up picture to implicate africans.

There is a ton of evidence of white people in the interior of Africa.

Start here: The Destruction of Black Civilization

51nYVmAxG4L._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
That is not true.

Yeah someone already posted that book a few pages back and VA pointed out:

The book is a decent historical read but riddled with numerous factual errors that undermine its historicity.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
That is not true.

Yawn. You're only showing your ignorance referring to ONE book that you prolly didn't even read, vs mountains of evidence. Malaria was well known to many sources as the killer of white men. Even in the Americas ,the occurance of tropics diseases like malaria and yellow fever were Used against them. Toussaint used it to kill the French and English.

This is also why sickle cell occurs in Black people in much higher rates than white people. Sickle cell is defense against malaria.
In the African interior , white men wouldn't make.it very far until the discovery of quinine, which helped against it. That wasn't until 18th century. Same as in tropical India. The soldiers would drink alcohol with it, because it was so bitter.

A much milder dose of quinine in water became known as a health tonic back in Europe , along with the alcohol used to make it tolerable, and this is why Gin and tonics/ vodka tonics are popular today.

That's jjust a few anecdotes that correlate with the timing of access to the interior. Until then, they relied on coastal traders who has access for slaves.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excellent thread

At this point, I think it is common knowledge the ‘Roots’ narrative has been eradicated for good.

Not one mention of the Slavs. Who was ruling over them? :lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Can't tell people shit.
That is not true.

Some of the arguments in this thread just didn't age well. :lol: How many apologies from Africa are we on now? Uganda was the latest.

Cats went to the depths of hell for narrative all because they hate the reality of WHO was involved in the TRADE. Were some of these fools in the writer's room for The Woman King. Just change up reality.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't tell people shit.

Some of the arguments in this thread just didn't age well. :lol: How many apologies from Africa are we on now? Uganda was the latest.

Cats went to the depths of hell for narrative all because they hate the reality of WHO was involved in the TRADE. Were some of these fools in the writer's room for The Woman King. Just change up reality.

The bottom line is Kniggas STOPPED their enslavement, but yet it still goes on in

countries all over the world...

The same way cacs made rock and roll a cac thing, is the same way, they

create the illusion being an American is a cac thing, cacs were always PALEFACE,

and what is the extreme opposite of pale face...

Its the same thing they are currently doing to hip hop now, I remember they used to call hip hop

and rap, monkey music and used to mimic ape sounds, when imitating rappers,

Now that rap and hip hop is a global phenom they are tryin to make the face of hip hop pale,

by saying eminem is the king of hip hop, the greatest rapper of all time..

he is a great wordsmith, but you cannot be the greatest rapper of all time with just

ONE SCHEME, the same gatdam flow on everysong.... but I digress...

Africans had prisoners of war, their whole concept of slavery was much different then the

slavery derived from Europe via the doctrine of discovery...

Nobody talks about england and the vatican and the dutch west indes company,

because THEY ARE CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE and most folks have not uncovered

TRUE HISTORY!!

Africans didnt sell SLAVES they sold Prisoners of war...

Now the Moors did sell cacs especially beckys all up and down asia and african and the americas...

but thats another story for another time...Barbary wars were a THING!!

Reparations are due because england never paid for sending their prisoners and undesirable over here...

and the Vatican for the doctrine of discovery, those two events

that back rent and for land stolen and unpaid for

IS FUCKIN HUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!!

They are going to have to pay one way or another, with yearly monetary funds and or

with their souls,

Personally Id rather them pay with their souls let karma deal with it!!

and they are spiritually retarded enough to just let that play out...

SELAH!!!

Last edited: