WHEN SHOWING OFF GOES WRONG!!! (Ongoing Thread)

Everyone involved in the filming and participation should be arrested. I’m sick of that type of bullshit.

In all honesty, if someone recklessly drives by you and crashes, would it be wrong to simply continue driving and avoid the scene?




She told them it was gonna be bad, and they didn't give a fuck. Very frustrating for her.


In regards to reckless drivers ... there's times on the freeway when people are driving like assholes & I'll think to myself I am NOT stopping if they crash ... because their actions are gonna cause a multi-vehicle wreck with potential for several fatalities. * No wonder I try to stay in the RIGHT lane for the most part. Less people jostling for lanes in the middle and left lanes ... and you just have to concern yourself with shitheads cutting in last second to get to their highway offramps / exits.
 
Back
Top