Whats up with Atlantic City?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
You can catch some shows and they got outlet shopping there but outside of that AC is a shit hole

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Go there if there's some concert or show you wanna go to. It sucks to go on off weekends, the people that come down make Atlantic City. Different conventions, shows, events determine the mix.

A.C Dolls is a pretty good strip club last time I went. Anything goes with very bady bitches. All flavorss, even Asian.

Harrah's has some dope pool parties, their buffet isn't bad either.

The clubbing all depends on who's performing down there that weekend. Like DJ Camilo is doing the pool party at Harrah's this weekend = very VERY bad Spanish bitches in bikinis that are wasted and fucking.

temp112.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
^^^^^^^^^^

some of what you said is true some is false...

op hit me up in a pm if you want to know anything about ac.

hell i just came back last night

i will probably be going again next weekend it will be a chicken head festival of wet pussy since beyonce will be there for the weekend.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I'll be hittin up AC in August...what clubs are jumpin?

stay away from the 40/40...

"the pool" in harrahs is a good spot to be. if you want to swim you still have to go in dressed in "club" attire and change inside.

the new spot revel is opening a pool like night club too i will check that out in the coming weeks and report back on it.

no matter where you go just be ready for the attack of the jersey shore reject cast. a lot of juiced up white boys with tight shirts on and a lot a overly tanned white girls showing all their fake parts. well the girls aren't a bad options but you get my point.

booster

Potential Star
Registered
I was going for a concert that shit was suppose to be tonight but joint got cancelled that old school legends hip hop joint maybe might go 4th o july weekend if wifey up for it

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I was going for a concert that shit was suppose to be tonight but joint got cancelled that old school legends hip hop joint maybe might go 4th o july weekend if wifey up for it

kayne will be there 4th of july weekend... should be a good weekend down there