What's The Oldest Piece of Pussy You Fucked?

Anthony-Cruz

Star
Registered
Im 21 and the oldest bitch I fucked was 36.

She was a brazilian chick at my job. I had just turned 20 at the time. She was cool though , I told her I was 27 :lol:

We would always be talking at work and shit and I guess she was kind of feeling me.

I don't know why she believed me cause I look young as fuck lol but anyway one night after work, I asked her if she wanted to get something to eat and we went to this resturant by us and we ate. I guess she was feeling kind of lonely that night but she was like "What are you doing now?" after we were done eating and I was like Im just chillin. She was like come back to my place and we'll watch a movie or something.

Long story short, I ended up beatin that pussy down. She sucked my dick like no chick has since and rode me the fuck out. I was tearin it up from behind too like

AMERICAN%2BPSYCHO-787214.jpg

:lol::lol:

That shit was like an achievement fucking a bitch that was that much older than me lol.

The pussy was loose though. Im assuming most chicks around this age are like that? :smh:

Most of the girls I usually fuck with are between the ages of 18 and 23, so they shit a little more tighter but they couldn't fuck like her. It was a good experience though.

Last edited:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last Summer...

She was 36, I was 22 :yes::cool::yes:

A blonde haired white woman who was my summer boss at the Home Depot. Center where we did promotions for this children's tv show.

Last day of the job and I flirt a little more than usual cuz my niggas...and even my sister:eek: was tellin me ol girl was on it...

Long story short, I met up with her at her hotel room last night she was in down and put it down like a playa's suppose too...

Chick was 36, but had a very soft / toned body with a nice pair of DD'S:):rolleyes::)

Gotta Love Maryland freaks
:cool::yes::dance:

Anthony-Cruz

Star
Registered
Last Summer...

She was 36, I was 22 :yes::cool::yes:

A blonde haired white woman who was my summer boss at the Home Depot. Center where we did promotions for this children's tv show.

Last day of the job and I flirt a little more than usual cuz my niggas...and even my sister:eek: was tellin me ol girl was on it...

Long story short, I met up with her at her hotel room last night she was in down and put it down like a playa's suppose too...

Chick was 36, but had a very soft / toned body with a nice pair of DD'S:):rolleyes::)

Gotta Love Maryland freaks
:cool::yes::dance:

:lol::lol: Yo honestly, ever since I been trying to fuck with older bitches.

I haven't had any luck yet but Im still on that shit right now lol.

4ce of n8ur

Star
Registered
i'm 28 - she's 46. doesn't look it - has a daughter who is 21 that i'm working on right now. mom's a freak - takes it in the ass and swallows greedily and the pussy is tight and wet as fuck. :confused: meanwhile the daughter wanna play games and talk on the phone and shit - and introduce me to her ditzy ass friends. her mother texts me with a time that i should come through ready to fuck - and when i get there we're fucking in five minutes of my arrival. i nut down her throat - she wipes the corners of her mouth - smacks me on the ass - and says - "good work!" and I'm off to my next appointment.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol: Yo honestly, ever since I been trying to fuck with older bitches.

I haven't had any luck yet but Im still on that shit right now lol.

Shit dog, I've always been attracted to older women...At least 3 -4 years older than me. The young ones notice it too, when they don't get all the attention either...

Somethin about an older chick tho......:yes::yes::yes:

And like Jay said... "Only 21 and older, let another nigga mold her."

Anthony-Cruz

Star
Registered
Shit dog, I've always been attracted to older women...At least 3 -4 years older than me. The young ones notice it too, when they don't get all the attention either...

Somethin about an older chick tho......:yes::yes::yes:

And like Jay said... "Only 21 and older, let another nigga mold her."

:yes::yes::yes:

No doubt, Jay-Z got a quote for every one of lifes situations! lol

thats a real ass line right there.

Anthony-Cruz

Star
Registered
i'm 28 - she's 46. doesn't look it - has a daughter who is 21 that i'm working on right now. mom's a freak - takes it in the ass and swallows greedily and the pussy is tight and wet as fuck. :confused: meanwhile the daughter wanna play games and talk on the phone and shit - and introduce me to her ditzy ass friends. her mother texts me with a time that i should come through ready to fuck - and when i get there we're fucking in five minutes of my arrival. i nut down her throat - she wipes the corners of her mouth - smacks me on the ass - and says - "good work!" and I'm off to my next appointment.

Yeah man, see. Thats the kind of shit the chicks my age be on! :smh::smh:

These older bitches want to fuck and send YOU on your way :lol::lol:

I like that shit.

Thing is, I aint even get to fuck again. She just wanted the dick for the night lol. Chicks my age woulda been thinking we in a relationship and shit after that.

Carlito

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im 29 and she's 48(looks like she' in her early 30's.) best piece of pussy i ever had we go at about 3 or more times a week. she's married too.

biggshak

Potential Star
Registered
I was 27 she was 49,

African chick from Liberia..met her at the ATL airport where i used to work..(FYI its plenty of freaks dat work at da AIRPORT)

her body was flawless no lie !! sumthn bout them african chicks !! body lookd better than any 21 year old i ever seen or u ever seen in yo life..phat ass too !!

we at her apt..drank sum weird named beer that she liked..watched one of them crazy african soap opera type movies lol..we was in the missionay position..she started talkin bout im tired..

i was thinkin hell naw to myself..i gotta see this phatass from the back .told her to flip over hit from the back for a lil while and shot off

Last edited:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly I am slacking in that department...I have fucked a lot of bitches but they all have been around my age..the oldest one was only like 3 years older than me...im only 23 but I gotta get me an old freak mayne :D

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
52. Met her in the gym i worked out in. Used to say lil slick things to me, then i caught her in some tight ass spandex (guess i wasnt getting the hint0. Started with a bj, then escalated to smashing the shit out of her "can't get pregnant" ass! LOL!!! Nasty bitch, too! Old women just nasty! If she wasnt in shape, ain't no damn way, but this was a milf nurse!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
this ones hard to believe im sure but i was 16 and the assistant pastors wife(36 KINDA CHUBBY BUT YOUNG AND HORNY SO ALL GOOD) gave me a hand job after the service and let me fell her up and shit :smh::smh::smh: and that is not the craziest shit to happen to me:smh::hmm:

Space

Potential Star
Registered
I'v in a e shot a few, but the best was this woman I met at a mall. She really nice and kinda cute. I decided to roll on her. I caught withher and spat my melody on her the best I could. I managed to get her digits in the end. I too her out a couple of times but never realised she was 41 till she invited to her pad. It was then that I saw pictures of her kids. But to cut a long story short she blew my brains out. I've been fucked like that ever. Dam the woman was a man eater.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
working on a forty year old milf,

but my oldest is a 35 yr old, I was 25

~WS~

Star
Registered
I was 22 at the time and she was 36

damn she had the greatest head game that i had known in the civilised world at that point. :yes:

Old woman can be crazy as fuck though :smh:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was 26, she was 45.

Insecure about her age, tho. She ain't let me know how old she was at first. I met her threw a mutual friend, her best friend, and the best friend was 35 so I assumed she was around that age too.

Boy was I wrong and when I finally caught it, she didn't wanna own up to her age. What kinda shit is that?

The bitch actually said, "yeah, I claim 35. That ain't a lie. I ...*using hand gestures like "coming toward her"* claim it. It's me, but I'm not it."
What. The. Fuck.?

I told her that it ain't matter how old she was, its just the fact that she lied about it. How you gon' let me believe some shit that ain't true even if you ain't tell it to me? And she knew that I thought she was 35 because it came up in convo a few times.

She sho' ain't look 45 tho, so I kept fucking her. Her living room floor. Mine. Her bedroom. Mine. She had no qualms about letting me nut in her mouth........oooooo I loved that! Licked my balls unwarranted!

One time I went over there to spend the nignt and she was on her period. She sucked my dick twice that night! And again the next morning before work. Well, might I add!

X-Man26

Rising Star
Registered
I was 24, she was 39. I used to Bartend at the Sun-Dial in Atlanta. She was a business traveler in town for the black MBA conference. I was working the downstairs bar while everyone was on the top floor. She smashed a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc in like 30 mins and asked if she could buy another bottle for her room. I was getting off and offered to take the bottle up to her room as she had bags from shopping. Went up there and got it poppin. She was kinda freaky but it wasn't no better or worse than any other snatch I've had.

The next day, I decided to drop by her room to check in on her and the nigga from room service was in there fucking her. It kinda made me a lil distrustful of those married business-traveler chicks. She probably went home and fucked her husband!!! Damn!!

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
this thread makes me want to go take a long look at myself in the mirror...

...cause i'm in my thirties...the oldest chick i've ever had sex with is in her late twenties and is sleeping about 4 rooms over.

Mr chase

Star
Registered
she was 49, and I was 19
we met up at St Andrew's hall in Detroit.
I was dancing with her daughter, in the club. When she joined in and asked why I was all up on her daughter. I said aight, and started dancing with her. Next day, we met up and I banged her. Bitch didnt look her age, but pussy was lose tho.

griff06

Potential Star
Registered
I was 17 she was 35- bad head good pussy
I was 19 she was 47- what happens in vegas stays in vegas
I was 20 she was 40(twins) - best 3some I had in a long time
I was 23 she was 53- look like she was in her mid-20's, ended up fucking her & her oldest daughter

whiteboytx

Star
BGOL Investor
48 year old black chick.

Great pussy...and a hot babe.

For white chicks...a 45 year old cousin of mine...who is the older sister of my cousin chick I'm sharing a house with.

I've been fucking her off and on for 10 years...and I share a bed every night with her younger sister.